My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys, Belle has taken a turn for the worse. She's refusing to eat again, down to about 3lbs
Awww man, that's so little. Does she cry a lot? Is she in pain? 😢

Now the same sound is coming in on other cameras.
Could Thrasher be trapped somewhere? 🤔

A green road to follow home
Follow the green brick road. 🍀

There was a third Calico sister to Callie and Kelly. Phoenix. She was also adopted out.
Thanks for the rainbow girls story. 🌈

To buy supplies to make our catio without a kit!
Somehow this doesn't surprise me. You can do anything. I wish I was more like you. 👏

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
My aunts talked to their vet who suggested syringing food every hour or two, which she's been keeping down, and they can take Belle in next week to talk other medication options. Thanks for all the good thoughts so far - they may be helping.
That's good to hear that Belle is keeping her food down. I will keep praying for Belle and for your Aunts. Hopefully the Vet will find the right course of treatment next week for Belle. All the best. 🤗

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I third that! I think Hissy may be a boy, as well...although, at that age, you can be fooled. Give it a couple of weeks, and we'll be far more sure! One of the things I love most about TCS is that otherwise rational adults are glued to the computer screen, carefully examining kitten fannies for several weeks every year!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
tabbytom tabbytom Keeping the hopes sky high. Still working to bring her back. I have hung catnip plants in all the buildings she can access. Chicken for supper tonight too.

dustydiamond1 dustydiamond1 Thst is how things work. Hopefully I can get this one done.

tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 Thank you for encouraging. Not feeling so amazing today. Time for a little rest but I’ll be back on everything afterwards.

Maria Bayote Maria Bayote Looks like a boy yo me too but I have been fooled before. Lol The babies are all precious!

Lari Lari It’s good that your Aunts have a plan of action to follow. Maybe syringing the food will help

Whenallhellbreakslose Whenallhellbreakslose Agreed on all!

M maggiedemi I can’t find any place she could be trapped. I cut open the wall of the greenhouse to be sure. IDK if she could be somewhere else on othe property but I have asked everyone to look.
The green road is in hanging baskets until the weather warms up but the scent is in the greenhouse and all our buildings as well as the cat room.
I wish I could do everything! I do what I can and I try to learn. You could do many of the things I do too. I’m quite sure of that. There are things you can do that I probably can’t do too! Lol

Mamanyt1953 Mamanyt1953 We do look at a lot of baby buns. Lol Kittens buns are all cute though.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have found that quite often, the biggest impediment to people attempting something, especially something new, is the fear of failure. My first wood projects were, to be frank, butt-ugly. But I kept at it and learned from my mistakes. You never know what's possible until you try.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My aunt texted this morning and said Belle had a really rough restless night with a lot of meowing and this morning no energy, so right or wrong, they're not going to try to force feed her or force fluids unless something changes. :frown: I can't even imagine trying to figure out the right thing to do in this case.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy (belated) Birthday, strider rose strider rose -- hope it was a good day for you and your beloveds!
Lari Lari *PRAYERS* continually for sweet Belle. Sub-Q fluid therapy bought our beloved Moti seven good months and I recommend it highly. But in any case, much love for her, and for them.
Jcatbird Jcatbird Hoping you feel better soon. We all have our days!!! Looks to me like you're getting a LOT of C.A.T. there at the Chez Catbird House of Stripes! Hope you can take it easy and get a little R&R in.

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy (belated) Birthday, strider rose strider rose -- hope it was a good day for you and your beloveds!
Lari Lari *PRAYERS* continually for sweet Belle. Sub-Q fluid therapy bought our beloved Moti seven good months and I recommend it highly. But in any case, much love for her, and for them.
Jcatbird Jcatbird Hoping you feel better soon. We all have our days!!! Looks to me like you're getting a LOT of C.A.T. there at the Chez Catbird House of Stripes! Hope you can take it easy and get a little R&R in.
tarasgirl06 tarasgirl06 thank you ... it was a sort of boring day though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.