Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
okay. I went to that thread. I can answer about the kitty and the biting issue. I cannot figure out how to help the sister. For anyone in California.... looking for ideas. I asked for more info. We’ll see if we get it.

Glad to hear that everything is stable with your dad and stepmom at this time (no news is good news). I have been 🙏. I am hanging in there. I put up a thread about checking in on elderly people during lockdowns. I keep hearing troubling stories. Some one posted about how isolated and stressed they feel and how their sister in CA is in lock down and can't get any charity to deliver food. 🙁 Anyway, if anyone wants to offer advice to this lady (she also has a cat with a behavior issue) here is her thread. Thank you. OLD CAT KEEPS BITING ME!

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love, prayers, comfort.
My friend wrote a song about looking for & finding "comfort." I thought that was interesting. It made me think of all my favorite things that provide comfort for me. ☕ 🐈🐕☀🍝:hugs::musicnote:🙏

I hope we can also bring a bit of magic to your heart and mind right now.
I like the sound of that! Please send some of that magic my way too. ✨

She has quite a right hook!
She learned that from Maggie! :lol:

There is just something nice about a greenhouse on a cool night!
I think that's the first time you ever showed us your greenhouse! Do you grow any veggies in there? 🥦🥒🌽

You have someone to give you a little support while you wait Banjo.
That's all we can ask for. ;)

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's coming. :vibes: I hope you feel it. I hope you feel much better, and I hope I can be of bit help
Yes, I felt it. Thank you. Every little bit of magic helps.

That, of course, made me think of The Sound of Music.
It does help. There are a lot of little wonderful comforting things in life if you think about it, aren't there?

I think my Step Mom would love this. She used to play French Horn in the symphony. A tribute to her.
If this means what I think it means, sending comfort to you. :(

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All love, hugs, vibes and prayers gratefully accepted. Yes M maggiedemi That tribute meant what you thought it meant. An amazing lady is playing the French horn for my Sarah now. I woke this morning with the sound of that song I posted playing in my mind. It seemed like a good thing so, :grouphug2:

Status
Not open for further replies.