My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
P1020285.JPG
maggie101 maggie101 It looks like all our kitties are related! Love the pictures! It almost looks like I have been taking pictures there or vice versa! Lol
Wouldn't be surprised. That male was busy! My neighbor named him tiger because of his face. Big tabby cat with a baby meow. The mom,top of the tree, had a litter of 2 with him and a litter of 4 with a white cat with grey hearts. One of her daughters, Coco had a litter of 5 and a litter of 2 with the tiger tabby. Maggie, the first kitten and Peaches at the bottom are rescued living with me. Also Coco

Last edited:

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I posted a pic of one of the kittens at Starbucks. Left my number and got a call a few days later. The kitten was 5 weeks old. I brought him inside so I would have him ready to be adopted. The night I took him in he immediately started banging his head against the window. Its a mirecle he wasnt hurt. I left him alone. When I went to bed he was all over me. Very affectionate and playful. I rescued a black kitten that kept wanting back outside. He got on my cat tree and hissed. I put out canned food and he ate. Immediately got a response on next door that someone wanted him. He is indoors only in his new forever home. Very loving and playful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great news everyone! I went outside this afternoon to feed Flowers and her babies. I had extra plates to put out in the hope that the Gingerbread babies might still show up. As I approached the Gingerbread house I saw a familiar sight. Bright was guarding the door in her old spot. I had to stop myself from running to greet her. I took the plate over to their feeding station and saw the second kitten. They were scared but hungry. I came back in to get them all the best foods I have. When I took that out I saw the third baby! I am so very happy! My babies are okay! I spoke to them and looked them over. A little thinner maybe but unharmed. I only took a few pictures so I would not make them more nervous but here they are. For all of you who have been helping me with suggestions and support, THANK YOU! You have to know that you helped to keep my spirits up as I worried. Love to all of you kitty lovers! The photos are for you!
A little thinner but beautiful!
D2DC95B1-9370-408A-9B8B-6EBEEBE90B65.jpeg

A little talker maybe?
34BD2E75-9120-4860-9B44-8F5D59C3E484.jpeg

Back in their own home! :yess::hyper::hellosmiley::redheartpump:
4FE881A0-C09F-43E4-975C-1CF5719ABB6F.jpeg

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
MAN, did I have a lot of catching up to do! And what wonderful news!

When I took that out I saw the third baby! I am so very happy! My babies are okay! I spoke to them and looked them over. A little thinner maybe but unharmed. I only took a few pictures so I would not make them more nervous but here they are. For all of you who have been helping me with suggestions and support, THANK YOU!
This one, I'm lighting in thanksgiving!

00ThanksCandle.jpeg

“The cat does it better”
One more...

If you think I'm falling for that for ONE MINUTE...
Teh Stink Eye.JPG

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ileen ileen I often refer to my dear friends who support me when I am worrying about the kitties. I thought tonight I would post a picture for you. One of the Gingerbread babies whose story you were following. I hope you like the new picture of this shy baby. She is back in her house right now. To me , she always looks like she is answering the door. Lol
I can imagine her saying, “ Go away! We don’t want whatever you’re selling!” I do love these kitties!
9FF96AC0-FFD7-4F81-9B9A-976BC4CF5074.jpeg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To everyone here, they are still here! My Gingerbread babies greeted me twice today. I am feeding them in a carrier now instead of trying to get them in the cage. Maybe I can get them this way. I tried putting the food in a trap but they would not go in. How do they know? Lol
I may be quick to post over the next day or do. Upcoming attempts at adoptions. I am so hopeful for these two cats. They are sweet and loving. They are also large and intimidating. They have already been here for many months. Their brother did get adopted but he was the smallest of the three. Paws crossed that they find love! They have to be approved to even go for adoption. If they mind their manners we should be okay. If it does not work out though, I will love them here. Good vibes for Man and Eisenhower please! I’ll be here when I can! For now new pictures! Yay!

A Gingerbread baby!
5AEF5CCB-1607-494B-9F37-B10E5111768C.jpeg

The little ginger of the Gingerbread babies!
E8CBB40A-E1E0-4665-8379-E4211901DC51.jpeg

A tiny little Flower baby!
B0091241-8F4D-43B6-905A-BD8B3EA6F94E.jpeg

Man the big teddy bear!
45BC5A14-E1C6-446D-B453-54B73DC4B9CA.jpeg

Eisenhower the gentle giant.
F1645EBD-4D8E-4426-B012-646419C96EE4.jpeg

Kitty love to everyone.

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Thank you, those gingerbread kittens are divine. And good luck with the two big boys. I have a big cat myself, but unfortunately he's not always gentle. Currently I have an eight inch scratch on my calf from his attempt last night to attack whatever monster he thinks is under the covers of my bed (hint: it's always my legs & feet). Even my pillow defense was pointless last night.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ileen ileen I agree that those babies are really pretty and cute. Each has a darling personality. Convincing them to leave their little house will not be easy. They are quite happy living together right now.
I understand the undercover monster! I have many grooves in my legs because we have the monsters here too. I guess we have the cats to catch them though! Nice of the kitties to protect us! Lol ouch.
My big boys are on their way for an interview. Hopefully ( for them) they will pass. Eisenhower is very upset and scared. Man is a little better. It pulls my heart out every time but they need their own home. They are quite beautiful. The face of Man has a unique look. Eisenhower is just so cute. I will know more as the day progresses.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M maggiedemi Tell Demi I will set another place at the ...... floor. Lol I am sure he would make many friends here. Perhaps they could even have sleep overs at each other’s houses. I’ll get them a sleeping bag! ;) Or maybe a “Pup” tent. Oh that should be kit tent!

M Thomas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you, those gingerbread kittens are divine. And good luck with the two big boys. I have a big cat myself, but unfortunately he's not always gentle. Currently I have an eight inch scratch on my calf from his attempt last night to attack whatever monster he thinks is under the covers of my bed (hint: it's always my legs & feet). Even my pillow defense was pointless last night.
Ouch!! Are you sure it's not a bobcat? :) Years ago, my family's male cat brought a bob cat up for breakfast on the deck, once. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.