My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

NY cat man

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TYSM, @Avery for that information! Catit products are really great. I KNEW I'd seen that one somewhere before! Petco may have it as well, since they have had Catit products when I've been there before, if I remember right (I shop mostly online). And I like blue, but I LOVE green! :D:thumbsup:
I'll have to check that out. There is a Petco about 20 miles from us.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stretch! Very neat toy! I bet Whistle would be at one end and Thrasher at the other. Double teaming it. :lol:
Maybe when we put the pools up for the season.....
It’s funny, I got the pools on the off chance that they could be useful. I’ve got cats in every pool! You just never know what will be a hit.
*I can picture a whole clowder of cats, with Brooklyn accents, for some reason, and the leader yelling: "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWRight! Everybody in the POOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!* *Yeah, I'm weird, I know.*:lolup::crackup:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*I can picture a whole clowder of cats, with Brooklyn accents, for some reason, and the leader yelling: "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWRight! Everybody in the POOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL!* *Yeah, I'm weird, I know.*:lolup::crackup:
:flail: All carrying their floatie toys and beach towels. I’ve got a picture for that....

Awwwwwwright! Got my towel! :lol:
0E39A4B6-6C92-4C70-ABC1-E128956E0078.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Not yet. That one isn't new, that's Demi when he was a few months old. :)
I noticed your new avatar too, and wondered who's that posting? Then realized it was you. ;) Demi's adorable, BTW. :catlove:

Their toys look so cool. Think I'll need to get something for Miss Ruby. :catman:

If I had the room, I'd get her a swimming pool like Jcatbird Jcatbird 's cats have, but I don't think it would work with my decor. ;) Maybe one of those 3 level ball toys though.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I noticed your new avatar too, and wondered who's that posting? Then realized it was you. ;) Demi's adorable, BTW. :catlove:

Their toys look so cool. Think I'll need to get something for Miss Ruby. :catman:

If I had the room, I'd get her a swimming pool like Jcatbird Jcatbird 's cats have, but I don't think it would work with my decor. ;) Maybe one of those 3 level ball toys though.
Demi is adorable! Great Avatar!

BTW a living room pool for summer is “Beach Chic decor.” :flail:
That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

The pools really aren’t very large and around here, I need happy campers.
I told myself that they could play in them and then i’d use them all to house litter boxes. Yeah, well...... I did use a couple that way. You should have seen the look I got when I bought that many pools.
I just blinked and said,” pool party.” :fish:Ahhh the cashier said, as she nodded. :salute:

If you get one of those triple decker ball toys, be prepared to hear bowling noises all night.o_O I think a nice, quiet little butterfly :bluebutterfly:would be perfect about now!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Demi is adorable! Great Avatar!

BTW a living room pool for summer is “Beach Chic decor.” :flail:
That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it.

The pools really aren’t very large and around here, I need happy campers.
I told myself that they could play in them and then i’d use them all to house litter boxes. Yeah, well...... I did use a couple that way. You should have seen the look I got when I bought that many pools.
I just blinked and said,” pool party.” :fish:Ahhh the cashier said, as she nodded. :salute:

If you get one of those triple decker ball toys, be prepared to hear bowling noises all night.o_O I think a nice, quiet little butterfly :bluebutterfly:would be perfect about now!
*These cashiers should know by now NEVER to even wonder what a customer is going to do with any item they purchase. ;)*
As for the butterfly toy, being as it's stuffed with some of the strongest 'nip in the world, you might be apt to hear "ThWAPPPPPP!"s, bumps, and biting/licking noises with those.:devilcat2::butterfly:

Status
Not open for further replies.