My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
All the cats laying on me purred and I totally knocked out for about an hour. I slept better than I have in a very long time but I think it had a lot to do with the comfort, caring and purring more than being tired. I had wonderful dreams! My kitties really did a great job helping me out today. I felt much better when I woke up. Relaxed. Thank you kitties! I did wake up with every cat still in the same spot.
:greenpaw::greenpaw::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::bluepaw::bluepaw:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Banjo and the crew decided to keep me amused today. Banjo is trying to teach the others what she learned about the flag. She says they have to learn it before Election Day. :lol:

Mom! Show it to the others while I Meow the instructions to them.
64847B05-303B-455D-92DF-B25F147A3D80.jpeg

Whistle, this is our flag.
BA0C1F44-7090-4F13-A1A8-46F194096F3D.jpeg

What’s that supposed to mean?
DC6CA8E0-8660-4354-AC6B-4D90E7C6BF9F.jpeg

Okay Banjo. I’ll be sure to guard it.
1119123E-D763-4771-936B-AC2BAB6FC4D1.jpeg

Muffin seemed to like the story of the flag representing freedom for kitties.
B28043B1-B4C2-42D2-8172-83D87C84B061.jpeg

She pledged allegiance to all kitties!
48C950C9-5FA2-413A-8823-96D841B03E2D.jpeg

Thrasher thinks is should have a Rampant cat on it too!
99E661D7-9C89-465F-B92A-802F92A31F37.jpeg

BJ needed no instructions!
D44DD85F-849A-4EF1-BA1F-4F3E232F1967.jpeg

I am a wise kitty and I know all! I’m waiting to learn more about other places. ;)
0FC384DB-31A3-4429-BBFC-4755EB5BA2D5.jpeg

Okay! I guess we really do need an ambassador cat. Several! :)

I’ll try to show them pictures of the kitties in the rest of the world tomorrow. ;)

Have a great night everyone! :heartshape:

Cat pictures from elsewhere please! A cat rep from every state and Ambassadors to come here would be very welcomed here! My cats will
put out a red car pet for all!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since CA is so diverse, I offer JC to represent the Eastern portion of CA. In true Maine Coon fashion, although he is elderly in years, like the White-Inyo Mountains, he is rugged, spectacular and adventurous which are the best qualities to appreciate the mighty Eastern Sierra. In this photo, he was bonding with a 4yo girl who along with her mom, found herself among strangers in a different state while fleeing domestic violence and a vindictive dad. 20180915_105052.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
N NY cat man I think the twins could work as a team. Perfect!!!!
Bashful and Stretch for New York! Yay!!!!

catsknowme catsknowme JC is perfect! An understanding of what a cat under duress needs and the laws that should be in place to protect kitties everywhere.

Can you imagine if we really got a crew of wonderful kitties from every state and country to represent cats everywhere?!?!?! Strength in numbers.
:yess:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lelia would be happy to represent Illinois
View attachment 276737
Welcome to the group Lelia! Okay. We have three states covered. We have some more needed!
rubysmama rubysmama Would Ruby be interested in being our Cat from our neighbor? She would be a lovely representative of her home! She could probably teach my kitties a few things too! ;)

So far...New York Bashful and Stretch
California JC
Illinois Lelia

All kitties welcome. We may need multiple reps for large states too!

I guess we are asking you to get on the
Ban wagon! :lol: Banjo wrote that. Sorry for the pun guys! She’s got a sense of humor.

This may not be a presidential expression but she thinks everyone should be able to laugh.
D4EC648E-9431-4419-B217-5081C2D437C9.jpeg

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama Would Ruby be interested in being our Cat from our neighbor? She would be a lovely representative of her home!
Ruby says she'd love to be the Canadian representative.
flag_icons_2.jpg

She also wanted to let everyone know she sent her mama out looking for a little Canada flag today. However, the dollar store only had St. Patrick's Day and Easter stuff. Likely once those days go by, and it gets closer to Canada Day (Jul 1) they'll get Canada flags in. So it'll be a while yet before we get a flag pic with Miss Ruby. :camera:

She could probably teach my kitties a few things too! ;)
Oh, I'm sure she could !!! And likely, nothing good. :lol:

I guess we are asking you to get on the Ban wagon! :lol: Banjo wrote that. Sorry for the pun guys! She’s got a sense of humor.
Oh, that Banjo. She's got quite the purrsonality. :catman:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy! Now we Have Ruby on board in Canada! Ruby, Ruby, are you going to teach the kitties some sly tricks? :lol: They already out cat me and out number me now! Welcome Ambassador Ruby! We can see the Canadian Flag! I’ll be sure that Banjo sees the post. She’ll like that flag!

Another excellent Furball to take office! Colorado! Yay! A beautiful kitty named Poppy! Poppy will help us all grow!

maggie101 maggie101 Mpst of us don’t show our faces but I’m very happy to see all the sweet rescues! I went and looked at the video too! Awwwww! I love that!
Can your babies be representing your state! I think a state that size needs lots of kitties to tell their stories. I think you will find that everyone here agrees with you. All ferals can be rescued socialized and adopted. They all have different personalities but even my older cats will come and snuggle me. You rock for saving kitties. I love all your kitten pictures! Texas Represenatatives?
I am hoping kitties from every state and country will be seen and educate everyone that all cats should be given a chance at love! Thank you!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that showing how many people on this site love cats, rescue cats and have even struggled to save a kitty might demonstrate how many of us have made it through. This site provides a unique insight into the “strength in numbers” that cat lovers have. We may not be aware of how many of us are out there until we come to a place like this. Getting cat lovers and kitties together from all corners of the world might give some inspiration to the people who are in the midst of a struggle. We are each other’s support system and it’s important. I know of many who have come to TCS in the need of help, support or just reassurance that they are not alone.
Let’s try to be a show of strength here for all. Thank you to everyone who ever supported me here in my effort to save my feral and rescued cats! :rock::thanks:
Banjo did not write this post. It comes straight from my heart.:redheartpump:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been a little busy here lately. I am so fortunate to have great kitties. They are just soooo smart.

I was informed by housekeeping that it was time to wash the cat bedding again. Since flea eggs could be around, we don’t want any hatching out! The little monsters come in cycles very quickly! It’s so important to avoid an outbreak because once they get started, it’s hard to get rid of them. My kitties do get flea prevention but still.....

I was supervised through every step:rolleyes3:
4FB9F18B-034F-4D5B-8284-D6A57A940295.jpeg

I was shown the level to measure out the washing powder.
0C093F19-C357-4A54-BADF-CB04ABE5400C.jpeg

Then I was instructed to do a heavy pre soak with hot water....apparently we hoomans need a lot of help.
080AF4EB-EA06-4292-99E9-DB12B2429917.jpeg

Of course, no one ever said, a cat can’t just enjoy the swishing of the water and a good ride on the washing machine!
47A57B25-E6C3-49C5-A564-A9234DF1B4C8.jpeg

Banjo, if everyone thinks you still act like a kitten, you’ll never make President! :lol:

Have a great night everyone. Sleep well all our little representatives and Ambassadors of love and good will! :catlove:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome Ambassador Ruby! We can see the Canadian Flag! I’ll be sure that Banjo sees the post. She’ll like that flag!
Ruby says "thank you". She also informed me (as if I didn't already know ;)) that Canada's a big country, so she'd share the Ambassador job with any other fellow Canadian felines who'd like to help. :catrub:

Status
Not open for further replies.