My Feral And Rescued Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Once the campaign has been successfully concluded, I think Mr. Bonjour would make a wonderful Secatery of State!
Heh! I’ll tell him. I think he would agree.
I expect I’m going to be just the family pet if they make it to the White House. I just hope they don’t put me on a leash!

There are enough kitties here to cover a lot of spots. Head of CIA? Cat Intelligence agency! I think Thrasher would be good at that.

Who would ever be able to evade the gaze of the Thrasher?
6458A56D-96C1-4CBC-9EBE-36847EF3DAAA.jpeg

She’s great with investigations and “putting a tailing someone!”
084668BF-6A12-4F3C-8426-E57947793195.jpeg

Wink , wink!
86186DCB-8DF9-4460-946C-3BCB0525E116.jpeg

I overheard a discussion about a new Secretary of the Treasury too! Precious wants the job and demonstrated his ability to grab the valuable things.......
E2891B9E-D4B4-4C68-BC8B-DF9F3528741D.jpeg

And store them , safely away.
8956ECA3-3E38-44D2-8C02-610E361E6A5B.jpeg

After his bid towards that office, it opened up another conversation. I over heard the cats talking about leaving the gold standard and using Catnip as the basis for our monetary system. New coins called cat Scents! Made by the “Mint!” :lol:
Now! Whose face should be on the new coins?

On the face of the coin....... Liberty! Of course!
4C4E159C-6818-4A54-87D2-D7680858D948.jpeg

The tail....... just kitten tails! :flail:
A0B3CB92-49FF-4471-9779-AA8A4B1B4AEA.jpeg

Mackie, “The Laughing Cat” is responsible for that one!!
A8308CEF-2F63-43D3-B784-4A3639D1753D.jpeg

Oh my! Thank you to everyone for adding to this kitty story. How can we resist a government of fat cats? :p
These are fat cats that can be trusted! From feral to Federal!
Have fun everyone! The kitties send their love and thank you’s for your confidence in them! :heartshape::lovecat:Everyone here is purring! :purr:

Attachments

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Who do you think would like to travel, and become the Ambassador to Canada. I'm sure Ruby would be happy to meet them, and welcome them to our country. Then again, maybe not. ;)
Funny you should ask that! I nearly posted that last night. The cats have some kitties in mind..... very sweet and purrfect for the job! I hope Ruby might approve of one of them. You can show her the photos and let us know her choice. The kitties here would appreciate her opinion. You know the ferals are much quicker to trust another kitty over a human so they would rather ask Ruby than to hear my choice. ;)

First, they thought of Purry. He is a true gentleman. Always tidy......
DD0E6BC3-25EA-4F6C-B25E-C0A88D6B5647.jpeg

the first one to welcome all the new arrivals here.....
A00FC483-9E15-496D-86C1-714D0DE18034.jpeg

a very relaxed kind of kitty.....
CF36BA80-4CBD-4D98-B958-B2BBF2B6A03C.jpeg

And a great snuggler! The only problem is that he has the voice of a Siamese!
1D35810A-DF12-4524-A744-210AC2C46789.jpeg

The other possibility might be one of Goldilock’s babies. (On left)
8CBC25A8-3CEE-4D0A-A7D1-5F6ABC019905.jpeg

Pick me! Pick me! Mountain Bear!
CE0D0931-1ED2-4B85-AD30-53C0E84D30FA.jpeg

The discussion is ongoing so I don’t know the final choice yet.

On a slightly different note, BJ became concerned about being Vice President. I explained that the VP offices isn’t always the cushy job he had in mind and that if Banjo ever needed help, BJ would have to step in.

Today he checked to see if he could fit in the Banjo house.....
D4EDE25D-D1A0-469B-9112-AB9F5FE0A4E8.jpeg

And then he started working on learning how to type this post for me.
B21D99A8-D775-44D8-9034-152FBC79CCA4.jpeg

I think he looked a little worried but did a very good job his first time posting! :bluepaw:

He just has to avoid leaving prints on the screen! :bluepaw: :lol:

Have a great weekend!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I hope Ruby might approve of one of them. You can show her the photos and let us know her choice.
I mentioned it to Ruby, and her response was "NO. NO. NO. I do not want another cat living with us, mama." I assured her that an ambassador cat wouldn't live here, that they'd live in a mansion. So she was relieved. But then got a bit jealous when she considered how cushy an ambassador cat's life could be. Then I explained that she already lives a cushy life. :hearthrob: :catrub: :hearthrob:

So she finally agreed to look at the pictures of the cats and give her opinion. But wanted you to know that it might not be for a while, as she has a busy day of napping, snacking, purring and playing planned for today, tomorrow, and well, pretty much every day. :lol: :catman: :lol:

BTW, this is her currently giving me the "can't you see I'm trying to nap" look.
:sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2:

IMG_8146.jpg

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ruby, Ruby, Ruby! If you approve anyone, then I will feel assured it’s the proper purrsonslity for the job. I promise they’ll have you as their honored guest as often as you like. Featured guest! ;)
You have it much better where you are! Just imagine if you had to share your Mom the way these kitties do. Dreadful! I think being an Ambassador would be a delight for them so they can get out for a bit of socializing with others besides Mom. If you could bring yourself to take a peak, that would help. They are all gathered around awaiting the important decision from such a well respected Lady! By all means though, don’t interrupt your beauty rest. We don’t want you to miss any lovely dreams. :heartshape:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She was helping me shred some paper this afternoon, so fell behind on her beauty rest. Ambassador picks will have to wait. :catman:
Such a good girl! Helping with the chores is great! I have a shredder too! It seems to do it’s best work after sitting in the window awhile so I guess it’s solar powered.
EFA3F487-76DD-4EC4-B9BE-0E98BB49AB35.jpeg

burrgandy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
burrgandy burrgandy Are you out there? Looking for you! What happened with the kitten?
Emergency! Transport Needed to get kitten to New Home!
The kitten “Bella” is located in Blythe California, I live in Bishop California. I don’t have reliable transportation to get her. March 4th, she is getting her second set of shots. She will be sore a day or so, but I think after that, she would be ready? Please contact me!

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you Surya! This kitten really needs to be with a cat person.

We are under Tornado threat. I may lose signal.

To everyone in Columbia SC, the State Capitol etc. ... be safe!
To those in Alabama and West GA, I hope you made it through okay! I know the tornado hit there. Sending hope wishes and prayers to all across these states that they and their families are safe, taking cover and will not be hit. :vibes::redheartpump:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I have a shredder too! It seems to do it’s best work after sitting in the window awhile so I guess it’s solar powered.
LOL. My shredder is the same colour as yours. It's electric though, not solar powered. :lol:

Terrible storm here right now. Kitties running from thunder monsters or gathering around Mom! I guess I am going to be their lightning rod! ;):storm:
Stay safe everyone in the storm path. :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.