My Beloved Cat Is Missing! Please Help Me!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'll continue to burn that candle for you both...You are very much in my mind, you know. At some point, I hope that you will consider another cat, NOT to replace him, but to honor him. And, since the world is a funny old place, it could be that the day you bring a new kitten or cat home, Tyga may well show up again. It's happened. My Gray was gone for just short of a year when he turned up again.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone,
I'm sorry for not updating for a while I've just been on my own for a while. I wish this never happened. He's not back yet and I don't think he will. I'm turning 15 soon and all I want is just to have him back. Thank you so much for supporting me throughout this whole thing, trust me all your words have helped me a lot. I'm hoping this is not the end of the story and one day he just comes to the door meowing. How amazing would that be. I'm going to continue with updates in case there is any hope left and I know all your prayers are with me which makes me feel better. I'll update soon guys. Thank you so much for everything and I'm sorry again for taking so long to update. :redheartpump::hearthrob::redheartpump::crossfingers:

:grouphug: We appreciate you thinking of us as much as we are thinking of you. :grouphug2:Mamanyt1953 makes several excellent points. Stay strong. :alright: We wish the best for you. Early Happy Birthday :bday:, you are a fantastic young lady.:hearthrob::redheartpump:

Last edited:

heathensservant

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Don't give up hope yet. My little man was gone for 6 months. He was on the deck with me when a neighbor dog came charging up and scared him off. Then that night there was a bad thunderstorm. I thought for sure I'd never see him again, especially when the weather turned cold and there was snow. Then, after 6 months, I was making coffee about 5 am, looked out of the kitchen window, and there he was sitting on the deck railing, looking at me. I called his name and he met me at the door, then made a beeline for where I used to keep the food dishes. (I had moved them since he disappeared.) Once I showed him where they were now, he ate an entire bowl, drank some water, used the litter box, and jumped up on my bed and slept.

We had posted everywhere, talked to everyone, searched everywhere every hour of the day and night. And never saw a sign of him. I had the litter box he used most on the back deck that whole time, the pillow he liked to sleep on the most, a pair of pj's of mine after I'd slept in them for a few nights. And I made a little shelter out of a plastic tub and tarp with his blanket and my pj's on the deck. Yet it still took him 6 months to come back home.

So don't give up hope. I'm a member of a Facebook lost and found pets group and there are stories on there all the time of cats and dogs showing up after a very long time.

I hope he comes home soon.

vyger

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't give up hope yet. My little man was gone for 6 months. He was on the deck with me when a neighbor dog came charging up and scared him off. Then that night there was a bad thunderstorm. I thought for sure I'd never see him again, especially when the weather turned cold and there was snow. Then, after 6 months, I was making coffee about 5 am, looked out of the kitchen window, and there he was sitting on the deck railing, looking at me. I called his name and he met me at the door, then made a beeline for where I used to keep the food dishes. (I had moved them since he disappeared.) Once I showed him where they were now, he ate an entire bowl, drank some water, used the litter box, and jumped up on my bed and slept.

We had posted everywhere, talked to everyone, searched everywhere every hour of the day and night. And never saw a sign of him. I had the litter box he used most on the back deck that whole time, the pillow he liked to sleep on the most, a pair of pj's of mine after I'd slept in them for a few nights. And I made a little shelter out of a plastic tub and tarp with his blanket and my pj's on the deck. Yet it still took him 6 months to come back home.

So don't give up hope. I'm a member of a Facebook lost and found pets group and there are stories on there all the time of cats and dogs showing up after a very long time.

I hope he comes home soon.
So, when you asked him where he has been for so long did he blink an eye at you and have just little smile. To bad they will never really tell you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Catlover!

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Some time has gone by and a lot of things have happened. First of all I'm now 15 and I guess school stress is what is keeping me busy and not always feeling down. My exams are coming up next week and I've been revising as much as possible. Tyga still hasn't returned. He went missing in April and its now November so It's pretty much been 7 months. I am still heartbroken on what has happened and I think about him everyday. I've realised not to lose hope and that anything can happen. I wanted to thank you guys so much for everything. Your love and support has been amazing and I can never thank you enough. You have showed how much you care and feel about this situation. I just wanted to say that this is not the end of the story and I will continue posting from time to time. Hopefully, everything will be okay at the end and I will continue getting love and support from you guys. :bouquet::redheartpump::hugs::hearthrob::rock::vibes::crossfingers::grouphug::heartshape:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone! Some time has gone by and a lot of things have happened. First of all I'm now 15 and I guess school stress is what is keeping me busy and not always feeling down. My exams are coming up next week and I've been revising as much as possible. Tyga still hasn't returned. He went missing in April and its now November so It's pretty much been 7 months. I am still heartbroken on what has happened and I think about him everyday. I've realised not to lose hope and that anything can happen. I wanted to thank you guys so much for everything. Your love and support has been amazing and I can never thank you enough. You have showed how much you care and feel about this situation. I just wanted to say that this is not the end of the story and I will continue posting from time to time. Hopefully, everything will be okay at the end and I will continue getting love and support from you guys. :bouquet::redheartpump::hugs::hearthrob::rock::vibes::crossfingers::grouphug::heartshape:
:grouphug2::hearthrob::redheartpump: Thanks for keeping in touch, glad you are doing better.:vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::touched: