My baby boy đź’™

Lalena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Really struggling with a name though. Thoughts are Fred (Freddie), Teddy, Benji or Louie. Opinions and ideas please! Thank you!

Attachments

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you seen our TCS thread “Name those kitties A-Z?” Whenever I’ve had trouble naming a cat, I say the names in front of him, one at a time…eventually one sticks.

Welcome, what a cutie!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
kitty3.gif
to you and your boy and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
8800be739c60373dd272ab23a7e3c37a.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a cute boy he is! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

To help name your kitty, here's the link Margot Lane Margot Lane mentioned :- name those kitties a-z and also an article here :- How To Choose The Best Name For Your New Cat – TheCatSite Articles

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lalena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Have you seen our TCS thread “Name those kitties A-Z?” Whenever I’ve had trouble naming a cat, I say the names in front of him, one at a time…eventually one sticks.

Welcome, what a cutie!
Thank you! I’ll check it out!

Lalena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View attachment 438669 to you and your boy and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm View attachment 438670 to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a cute boy he is! :hearthrob: :redheartpump: Do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in Show Me Your Stripes And Spots! Tabby Cats Only ;) and many fun threads here in Fur Pictures and Videos Only! to showcase what your kitty is up to.

To help name your kitty, here's the link Margot Lane Margot Lane mentioned :- name those kitties a-z and also an article here :- How To Choose The Best Name For Your New Cat – TheCatSite Articles

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forumsand do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around
Thanks for the warm welcome and the links! I’ll check out the tabby forum!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to you and to the adorable little Whatshisface! I'm sure the right name will come...or maybe he'll tell you what it is! Stranger things have happened here on TCS. I knew from the moment I held a 12-HOUR-old tortie baby for the first time that her name was Hekitty. Other times, names come more slowly.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, you know, you could name him "Whatshisface," or Whuff (WHF) for short!

Lalena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
LOL, you know, you could name him "Whatshisface," or Whuff (WHF) for short!
he gets « wee man » for now. What did you think of my ideas for him?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, what a cutie pie. Of the 4 names you mentioned, I like Benji best. :catlove:
Welcome to TCS, btw. . :wave2:

Lalena

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you! He’s such a wee cutie !!

Arya Underfoot

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Adorable boy! Once you get to know his personality the right name will come to you, I like Louie but all your names are good. Most of my pets have been named after my favourite fictional characters.