Mentions

Discussion in 'Site Help' started by PushPurrCatPaws, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Anne

Anne Site Owner Staff Member Admin

Oct 23, 2000
    On TCS
    Yes! Sorry about the confusion! :doh:

I should have said - check and hit save and then uncheck and hit save. Ultimately, it should look like this -
    upload_2018-1-10_18-32-26.png

PushPurrCatPaws purraised this.
  2. PushPurrCatPaws

PushPurrCatPaws Thread Starter TCS Member Top Cat

May 22, 2015
    Ok. Update: No email as yet, but I still do see the online Alert when I'm logged in.
    :stars:

3. Boris Diamond

Boris Diamond Cat Valet Top Cat

Mar 27, 2015
    I checked the box, hit save and then unchecked it and hit save. @Boris Diamond @PushPurrCatPaws

I don't know if a mention of myself will trigger an email or not.

4. PushPurrCatPaws

May 22, 2015
    Hi @Boris Diamond! I don't know if you got an email of your own Mention of yourself, but I didn't get one of your Mention of me (only the online alert in my Alerts box, plus the new email of a watched thread, titled: "Mentions - New reply to watched thread").

5. Boris Diamond

Boris Diamond Cat Valet Top Cat

Mar 27, 2015
    Hi @PushPurrCatPaws! Same here. I did not receive the email notification, but I did receive the online alert. I appreciate your efforts, @Anne. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    PushPurrCatPaws purraised this.
  6. PushPurrCatPaws

May 22, 2015
    :yeah:

Anne>> :goldstar:

7. Anne

Anne Site Owner Staff Member Admin

Oct 23, 2000
    On TCS
    Thanks guys! I feel bad that we're not finding a solution for you yet. This one is super tricky. So far, you're the only two users with this issue and we're scratching our heads here. :headscratch: I can see that both of you are getting email notifications but I can't see what they say (not even titles) for privacy reasons.
    Don't give up on us just yet though! I'm going to keep digging into this. Thank you for your patience! :heartshape: