Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Laurie :happy3: :sun: :sun: :sun: This is just FANTASTIC news all around :clap: And that he ate right away when he got home :woohoo: AND gained a couple of ounces :D. I am still pulling for a twelve pounder. Then he can join the Fat Cat Club I have going on at my place :lol3:

[COLOR=#BLUE] LAZLO :rub: :rub: :rub: You have amazed all of us at how incredibly well you have fought this battle, little man :rub: You ARE our kitty champion and we are with you step by step in this process :heart3: KEEP ON TRUCKIN' you little :soldier: trooper :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:[/COLOR]

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just so happy reading all the good news about our boy Lazlo!  Yay!
  Wow and he gained weight too, that is wonderful!  I pray the good news keep coming:)

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is such an incredibly awesome journey you are on, Laurie. I am so very, very happy Lazlo is doing so well. All my prayers are with you and Gary that such awesome goodness is all you get every time you bring Lazlo in! 

All my love!!!

AC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: Thank you all. :)

We stopped by the vet's today to pick up some of his meds (that I forgot to pick up Friday when we were there :lol3: ). We're going to do full blood work next week, not just the hematocrit, and we start the next four-treatment (eight week) cycle - the last one. We're skipping the ultrasound this time. It wouldn't affect the treatment at this time anyway.

We'll get the ultrasound when we finish this cycle. It'll be used as a baseline going forward. :nod:

He's chomping on plastic again - and not just to wake me up for food. :lol3: Given his hematocrit was a little low last time, I emailed his holistic vet (she's not back in until tomorrow), and we decided to put him back on the Yunnan Baio. :nod:

Between Chumley, Flowerbelle, and Lazlo, I'm juggling so many meds/herbs, what's one more? :lol3:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: Lazlo went from 11.4 pounds to 11.6 pounds (11 pounds, 6.5 ounces to 11 pounds, 9.5 ounces!) He's hit his highest weight ever since beginning this odyssey. :bigthumb:

He had blood drawn for the full blood work up today. His doc isn't in tomorrow, so we'll probably just get results when we take him in for his first chemo treatment of this last round on Thursday.

SUCH a good boy! He really feels great. :D He's playing like a nut, bopping everyone, bounding around here - very bouncy, perky... He eats up in the cabinet (again), and and he leaps in one leap to the top of the cat tree (my height, so five feet), then one bounce into the cabinet. :lol3:

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's my boy!!!! Go Lazlo go!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Laurie, what a journey!! You have done an amazing job.... Wow, my hat is off to you! If there is reincarnation, next life around I want to come back as one of your kitties :nod:
:hugs:

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Go Lazlo!

That's awesome Laurie! You guys have done so much for him and Lazlo's been such a trooper. I'm so happy every time I hear one of these good updates on your boy.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: :banana1: :banana2: FOR some more weigh gain :D. Come ON - still pulling for that twelve pounder :lol3: These positive updates just make my day so :sun: :sun: :sun:. What fabulous news too about eating in that cabinet again. It is truly a miracle that he is continuing to do so well and improving each week. He truly is OUR KITTY HERO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart3: :heart3: :heart3:

p.s. Hope the You Knew Baloo (Yumnan Baio :dk:) works for his chewing again..... :flail: Sorry that is just the first thing that came to mind when you mentioned that herb..... :D :D

Just fantastic news all around for our sweet Lazlo!!!!!!! :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: For Thursday and the start of his last round of treatments :cross:

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm smiling all over myself reading this happy update!

:clap::clap: :wow: :wow:

:vibes::vibes::vibes: :heart3: :hugs:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Totally forgot to tell you! Lazlo's vet wasn't officially in today, but stopped by to make her rounds. She called with his blood work - looks GREAT! EVERYTHING in normal range! His hematocrit was 31%, and even his white blood cell count was NORMAL! :woohoo:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:woohoo: Laurie - this just made my night :D :clap::clap::clap: REALLY, it did. I can't believe his hematocrit is 31% :jump: Lazlo's cancer journey is truly a miracle in the making - AND such a LOVE story :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: :heart3:

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:woohoo: Laurie - this just made my night :D :clap::clap::clap: REALLY, it did. I can't believe his hematocrit is 31% :jump: Lazlo's cancer journey is truly a miracle in the making - AND such a LOVE story :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: :heart3: :heart3:
Wow! Just....wow. My heart is full of joy for you. :heart3:

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:vibes::rub::vibes::rub::vibes::rub::vibes::rub::vibes::rub: For Lazlo today as he begin's his last round :clap::clap::clap:!! KEEP FIGHTING TOUCH GUY :heart3: :clover: :Ginkgo: :sun:

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: to all!

He really is a little miracle boy. :heart3:

The minute I got the bandage off of him when we got home today, he started playing. :clap: It was time for kitty lunch, and he was starving LOL. He keeps asking for food (YAY!).

Right now he's sitting in front of the little ring pull tabs - looks like he's willing it to move. :flail:

OH - he gained more weight! :thud: He went from 11.6 to 11.7 pounds - that's 11 pounds, 9.5 ounces to 11 pounds, 11 ounces!!!!

I just KNOW that all these good thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes headed his way are helping this miracle happen. :nod: :heart3:

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I am just so, so happy for you and your little guy!  Wonderful, wonderful news

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWW Sweetie :heart3: Lazlo is our miracle baby and our cancer fighting hero :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I am just bursting with happiness :D :D that he is feeling so well today and practicing his mental ESP and psychic abilities now on trying to move objects :flail: It won't surprise me in the least if he succeeds at that too :goof: Lots of :rub: and :kiss: to the :king: Lazlo from me tonight!!!

Last edited: