Krista's Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoot! We had a first breakfast regurgitation. Maybe she ate too much or too quickly. But it was just a regurg because she was seeking more food shortly after. I replated the canned portion of first breakfast. But she doesn’t get a replay of the raw.

I’m going to test splitting the Proviable across two meals today. The noon and midnight. Which usually come around 11 and 11 with this impatient one. 🐽🐽😹

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shoot! We had a first breakfast regurgitation. Maybe she ate too much or too quickly. But it was just a regurg because she was seeking more food shortly after. I replated the canned portion of first breakfast. But she doesn’t get a replay of the raw.

I’m going to test splitting the Proviable across two meals today. The noon and midnight. Which usually come around 11 and 11 with this impatient one. 🐽🐽😹
*Good idea!* *Hope it works!* ;)

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She had 9am pudding squirts. So much for solids. But she contained it within the box. Progress.

She looks a touch "off" from them. But she did eat the half a Proviable that I decided to move up into second breakfast for her.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple Photos did this great collage out of my iPhone camera roll last year. I guess this was a new iOS feature in this release. I didn’t ask for it. It popped up on my iPad on Saturday. I’m glad it did though. They nailed it with their selections. I couldn’t have done any better if I had set out to make this myself.

And one I made the other week of our raw feeding routine. This happens twice a day. But she’s way more pushy and spirited in the evening feed. This is the reward meal after her pred. That’s why the cup goes over the food. Not pictured is me walking her to the bedroom for our nightly wrestling match before she gets to eat this.

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple Photos did this great collage out of my iPhone camera roll last year. I guess this was a new iOS feature in this release. I didn’t ask for it. It popped up on my iPad on Saturday. I’m glad it did though. They nailed it with their selections. I couldn’t have done any better if I had set out to make this myself.

And one I made the other week of our raw feeding routine. This happens twice a day. But she’s way more pushy and spirited in the evening feed. This is the reward meal after her pred. That’s why the cup goes over the food. Not pictured is me walking her to the bedroom for our nightly wrestling match before she gets to eat this.

She’s too adorable 😍

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oof! 3am squirts. Lost a pee pad to this. The wall survived. The pee pad did its job, and dies with honor.

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those head bumps to your hand... and tail swish while waiting for food... 😍 😍 😍😍😍

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those head bumps to your hand... and tail swish while waiting for food... 😍 😍 😍😍😍
Sometimes she gives me “hurry up” nips on my hand and arm. She always follows one of those “bites” with an apology lick. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. Just hurry it up, will you?”

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What great videos! And what a restrained and patient suPURRvisor! I'm pretty sure no spoiled "celeb" could ask for a better presentation or better service, either. ;):yess::kneading:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
9am chocolate milk! 🤦🏼‍♂️😿 And a carpet mousse.

That’s three loose or watery ones in 15 hours. I gave her a whole s boulardii instead of her usual half after I cleaned the box and the carpet. I emptied the capsule into a baggie and took a 2 gram piece of her raw rabbit and rolled it around in that baggie until it had all the yeast. She ate that without complaint. I’m going to move her back to one full Proviable at night time. It seemed like we were closer to solids when she was getting one big dose instead of two littles.

I’m also happy to report that the local store has the firmer texture rabbit cans. These mix very well with the smoother texture to give her a texture she can make disappear. And right quick too!

Monday weigh-in is stable at 6. I will call dr to ask about chemo for Lady Poops-a-Lot.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What great videos! And what a restrained and patient suPURRvisor! I'm pretty sure no spoiled "celeb" could ask for a better presentation or better service, either. ;):yess::kneading:
I have used the term furry foreman for much of her life. She always wants to supurrvise whatever I’m doing.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doc isn't in until Wednesday. I don't suppose much will change between now and then. Her weight is stable for another week.

I'm giving her tonight off the Proviable and we'll start with a full pill in the mornings with her second breakfast. She seems to like the Proviable. She gets pushy when I break one open and start sprinkling it on her food. This usually doesn't bode well for us. High appeal foods often have disruptive or explosive ingredients for her. But I've checked the ingredients list a number of times and don't see anything that could be offending her gut or butt.

This is all so frustrating. I want to start chemo already because I'm running out of ideas and she's running out of weight to lose.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Doc isn't in until Wednesday. I don't suppose much will change between now and then. Her weight is stable for another week.

I'm giving her tonight off the Proviable and we'll start with a full pill in the mornings with her second breakfast. She seems to like the Proviable. She gets pushy when I break one open and start sprinkling it on her food. This usually doesn't bode well for us. High appeal foods often have disruptive or explosive ingredients for her. But I've checked the ingredients list a number of times and don't see anything that could be offending her gut or butt.

This is all so frustrating. I want to start chemo already because I'm running out of ideas and she's running out of weight to lose.
Hoping it all goes well and that you can get good info/appt. on Wed.!

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m plating Krista’s lunch.

Ho hum. I’ll be down here crouching on the floor.

“Okay ready.”

Mrrow? Sits up but doesn’t follow to her feeding spot.

“Tina! Come get some ham!”

Fine! You have all afternoon to work on that. I’m washing your morning plate and feeders now.

Up the stairs to the counter and right to the edge of the sink.

“Hi. Whatchoo doooin?” 😻

I’m washing your plates. It’s all I ever do. I put food on them. I wash them. I clean your boxes. It’s a good thing you run around naked because I don’t have time or energy for your laundry.

“Are you going to fix me something?”

I can’t say no to you. So let’s trade. Half a yeasty for a bite of beastie.

And that’s how we both got something we wanted this meal.

Once I finally sat to my fast food fake meat, she came around and tore into her lunch. Shes been done a long time now. Show off! I’ll finish soon. Check the boxes before I go and put out her feeders. 🐷🐽🐽 Then back to the office again.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I’m plating Krista’s lunch.

Ho hum. I’ll be down here crouching on the floor.

“Okay ready.”

Mrrow? Sits up but doesn’t follow to her feeding spot.

“Tina! Come get some ham!”

Fine! You have all afternoon to work on that. I’m washing your morning plate and feeders now.

Up the stairs to the counter and right to the edge of the sink.

“Hi. Whatchoo doooin?” 😻

I’m washing your plates. It’s all I ever do. I put food on them. I wash them. I clean your boxes. It’s a good thing you run around naked because I don’t have time or energy for your laundry.

“Are you going to fix me something?”

I can’t say no to you. So let’s trade. Half a yeasty for a bite of beastie.

And that’s how we both got something we wanted this meal.

Once I finally sat to my fast food fake meat, she came around and tore into her lunch. Shes been done a long time now. Show off! I’ll finish soon. Check the boxes before I go and put out her feeders. 🐷🐽🐽 Then back to the office again.
:yess: :kneading:

Status
Not open for further replies.