Kitten who can't move

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After bath towel drying. Ignore the background growling. We are watching our very neighbors cat.
What background growling?  All I heard was purring.  Very loud purring.

I wonder how big Reeves will get.  He certainly has the ears to grow into, doesn't he?

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Thanks to Margret, who sent me the video so I could watch it in Media Player, I got to watch a kitten totally in love with "his" person,  If ever a cat unreservedly loved a human, that is it. 

Hopefully I'll be able to access them directly very soon!  I can now reliably turn Punk on.  I still have to get his "shots" (antimalware program) before I trust him online.

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY!  I just finished watching all of the videos!  It was such a fun way to do it...his recovery just unfolded before my eyes in minutes!  I'm THRILLED!  Update, yes, please!

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@jennyrosalie

How are you two? Please please update us...I've personally been a bit concerned as we haven't heard from you in ages...praying thst all is well? [emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128008[/emoji]

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been thinking about Reeves and JennyRosalie also.. hoping for another update...Please!

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
ME too!  Let us hear from you once in a while...we're all addicted to your boy!

loopycann

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've just now have seen the REEVES SAGA and through the ups and downs I've been hoping for success and patience on everyone's part.When a cat is struck down like this ,what they need is patience,then patience with some patience after that they really do well with patience. I've heard of spine injuries that healed with care that this lucky cat received.I my self have had cerebral palsy kittens that learned to wobble and even use the box eventually,and have taken on a paralyzed kitten myself which fully gained use of legs.This case only reinforced my belief that too many kittens and cats are given up on and put down with the full urging of the vet,before they get a chance to improve.Sometimes it takes a long time,but if someone is willing to give it a chance,why not? When I first started caring for cats I'd always let the vet have the last word and though they should know all outcomes and probabilities,they don't.Advocate for your cat and don't be to passive when it comes to decisions about their health and treatment. I've seen vet do things to cats that were very wrong. Once I even stopped my vet from continuing to stab my cat with a syringe in the ab because I knew what he was attempting to do was wrong .Never had any vets of mine attempted to give fluid in the lower abdomen,always on the back under the skin.Remember,if you feel something isn't right or if you are pressured to give in to a decision you're not comfortable with,go with what you know.What a wonderful person this Roselee is.She has been resuming cats and other defenseless animal ,going to school and colledge.Wow.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How wonderful for you! Congratulations! Reeves is looking wonderful, too. He looks so strong and healthy. We miss hearing about him.

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Congratulations!

You know, of course, that this means we're going to want more pictures....

Margret

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations and best wishes to you and your hubby! [emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji][emoji]9786[/emoji]