Kitten who can't move

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank You so much for this video!

I was thinking about Reeves, the other day..You had to have read my mind. Do you have ESP in addition to all your Nursing techniques??? 

Absolutely love Reeves!! How could you not??

His purr is awesome....

His little round belly is what I want to touch, pet, sooooo cute.....

you can tell by the look on his face that he is so content, so in love with you....he will be with you forever...

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I hate to ask, but could someone grab some screen shots from that video?  I still haven't been able to get my poor old computer to the Computer Doctor, and it still won't let me update my flashplayer.  SIGH...Maybe in June.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
He does look to be filling out nicely doesn't he.  

How are those hind legs doing @jennyrosalie  ?   Are the muscles getting stonger, and stretching out nicely?   

Is it his purrs and trills we can hear on the video?  He certainly looks to be all loved up there.  Very happy.  

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing this amazing journey with us!

donutte

Professional cat sitter extraordinaire!
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, he's gotten SO BIG since I was last in this thread! I've been following but haven't looked at everything (just making sure everything is still good!). What a beautiful young man he is turning into :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It won't let me upload photos lately but he is doing well! Still can't he a litter box so he has to wear a diaper but he's adjusting well!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If that's the worst of it, he's one very very lucky kitty!  I still can't believe how far he has come since we first met the two of you!  You are an inspiration to anyone dealing with a special needs cat.  And who knows...the litter box may come yet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is so so lucky!!! He has a diaper and I'm going to get him a onsie for babies and see if that helps keep his diaper on. He is running and climbing and jumping and I'm always so amazed and proud of him.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is so so lucky!!! He has a diaper and I'm going to get him a onsie for babies and see if that helps keep his diaper on. He is running and climbing and jumping and I'm always so amazed and proud of him.
Eventually we're going to need a picture of him in his nappy and onesy. How often do you have to change the nappy?