Kitten who can't move

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Haha you guys are awesome! We just got in late tonight and I didn't have WiFi to upload while I was gone! My baby boy is so happy to be home, he has been playing and talking and climbing all night! I got a video of him playing and talking, excuse the messy floor I haven't cleaned yet since we got home and the cats who stayed here were angry and decided to tear up some stuff for us to come home to haha

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!!!!  He is walking!!!! I saw him walk!! I did not think he was able to, until he came out from behind the cat tree....

But then~~~~~~~~  

I am about to cry!! 

@jennyrosalie    There is a special place in heaven for you....(((hugs))))

I absolutely love this little guy...

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
@jennyrosalie, I think that makes it official.  Reeves may still be getting various therapies, but he is now a 100% healthy, normal kitten.  
  You've done such a fantastic job with him.  It just makes us all so happy every time you post a new video of him.  Thank you.

Margret

jmarkitell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't posted on this thread for a while, but I'm crazy-happy to see how well this sad story has progresses. What started as a savaged, beaten and traumatized kitten has become a frisky, happy, and full-of-life older kitten. With all of the problems there seem to be in the world lately, as well as some medical issues of my own, reading this thread and seeing Reeve's pictures make it all a little bit better and easier to deal with. Keep up the great work...you have helped out more than just Reeve's with this thread! 

Jim M 

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise
Amazing. Both of you. What weakness remains in his back end he will compensate for somewhere else in his body. Talking to the vet about joint supplements sooner than later might be a good idea.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
@jennyrosalie, this is a testament to the power of love and determination.  I come here each day knowing that my heart will be lifted, and that I'll be reminded of that power, and that there are truly good people in the world still.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha you guys are awesome! We just got in late tonight and I didn't have WiFi to upload while I was gone! My baby boy is so happy to be home, he has been playing and talking and climbing all night! I got a video of him playing and talking, excuse the messy floor I haven't cleaned yet since we got home and the cats who stayed here were angry and decided to tear up some stuff for us to come home to haha
Look at him walking the little love.

sherrymyra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have just read all 18 pages and this is just awesome.  Can't wait for more updates.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
For some reason I'm having issues adding pictures here lately:(

zed xyzed

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
what a handsome boy. You can tell in the video that he loves you so much. What a wonderful update, thank you for letting us be a part of this amazing kitty's journey.