Kitten who can't move

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Jenny, thanks for the update.. I needed to see a Reeves film...

He is so so sweet....

Reeves looks great! Hopefully when he gets a bit stronger: does more jumping around and playing, he will regain more use of that leg and his pottying skills will be improved. 

Diapers----Bless you....

gracethecat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We are all so glad that this kitty is getting the opportunity to live a happy life [emoji]128522[/emoji]

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chessy watched this with me and perked up when he heard Reeves purring! So happy for you and little Reeves! [emoji]10084[/emoji]️

jmarkitell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The videos and photos put a big smile on my face! :) I'm not sure why I'm so obsessed with Reeves...maybe because with all of the messed up stuff going on in the world currently, it is a refreshing break to see and hear about something that is truly nice and selfless. A cute little orange face makes things a little easier to take... for a while, anyhow. Keep up the great work, Great Karma!

Jim  

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I recognize that expression!  That's the "Oh, yes!  That is the perfect spot to rub my chin!  Purrrr" expression.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Reeves never fails to put a smile on my face.  I can't wait to get online everyday and see how he is growing and progressing.  What a lucky kitten, and what a wonderful lady!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
@jennyrosalie, I hope you realize that we are now awaiting weekly reports about Reeves!!

It is a habit. I love to see that little monkey's face and antics.. He always puts a smile on my face.

I know it is the week end and you are busy, so whenever you can update...

Thanks...

Cannot wait to see him climbing something.. that day is coming soon!!