Kitten who can't move

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to both you and your husband! Such exciting news. So happy for you both.
Reeves looks so wonderful! He is getting so big!!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!  On everything!!  Oh My!!! Love does find a way!!

Thank you for taking the time to update us!

((Hugss)) and kisses..... xxxooo!!!!

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations!!!!

What wonderful news for you and your Hubby!  No doubt what loving parents you will be.

I wish for you good Health, Happiness & Nights of Peaceful Slumber.

And it's great seeing Reeves playful.  Were you practicing diaper changes on Reeves? LOL

Love that picture of him.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Another new cat lover to join the ranks! 

Reeves looks wonderful. He is going to be a great big kitty brother. 

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a happy update @jennyrosalie  , congratulations to you and your husband (and hoping you are feeling well, looking forward to your growing family).  Reeves is looking wonderful, and others have said, it is great to see a photo of him at play - and how lovely and long legged he is getting.   
     He looks in great shape.   

I too thought like 2cats4everloved about the diaper practice.  
    Having managed to handle Reeves from a little kit' to leggy teenager,  a human babe should be a breaze.  

Wouldn't it be a dream if Reeves' furry little body managed to learn how to use litter with his little human sibling (if not before) - much as he looks very proud and handsome in his diaper.  

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Now, that news has totally made my day!  And we'll want to know about how YOU are doing, just like we wanted to know how Reeves is doing.  Your little-one-to-be has lots of "aunties and nunkies" waiting!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much!!! We have been trying for almost three years and are so excited for our miracle baby!! Putting a diaper on a cat is so incredibly hard I feel like I'll be ready for anything haha! We wish that one day he won't need a diaper but for now he does..

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
@jennyrosalie

Wow indeed!!!! a miracle baby and a miracle kitty...wow dear you are blessed beyond measure...and a diaper seems like such a small thing compared to all the big hurdles the two of you have gotten over...love your story[emoji]128151[/emoji][emoji]128151[/emoji]

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I hope you and Reeves are well, let us know how you guys are making out 
We are both doing so well! Reeves still wears a diaper but is walking like normal [emoji]128522[/emoji]

I am 6 months pregnant and feeling great and we can't wait to meet out little boy who we are naming Connor Alexander.

We recently got a mommy and 6 babies from the shelter locally who are doing amazing too! I'll post pictures of it all!

Last edited:

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to all of you! Reeves looks absolutely great. It's so good of you to welcome a momma and babies. 

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your pregnancy!  You all look great!    How old is Reeves now? 

jennyrosalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your pregnancy!  You all look great!    How old is Reeves now? 
Hard to say for sure but if say almost a year old maybe a year and a month. I rescued him in February of last year and he was at least 8 to 12 weeks old

mazie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh, Ok then.  You are an amazing young woman Jennyrosalie!!  Just to think back almost a year ago...., and his success story was possible because of your love and diligence!!  Amazing!! and thanks for updating us!!

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise

wonderful news on all fronts. Thank you for the update. 
Couldn't agree more.  
     Lovely big and growing family you have there @jennyrosalie   and Reaves looks very happy being part of it.  
    He is looking very healthy and happy in his most recent photograph - is he snuggling in to your baby bump there (one of my tabby cats used to do that when ever someone with a bump was here)?   I hope he is relaxed about the new furry inhabitants in his home and gives everyone joy by helping the mama cat teach her kittens how to be good cats.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
JennyRosalie, Bless You!! You look awesome... congratulations on the baby..

Reeves looks so good. What you did for him is really a miracle... an now you are opening your heart even more by taking in this poor mom and her kittens.. You are an amazing woman...

Thank you so much for this update. I was thinking about you and Reeves a couple of weeks ago...

This is a great pre-Christmas gift!! 

keep us updated!!

((HUGS))

jmarkitell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is the best news I've heard in a while!! Congrats on both counts!!

Jim

tamu708

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to your growing family! 

Reeves looks amazing
.  Thank you for never giving up on him. 

Best wishes to everyone. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I'm so thrilled for all of you!  Can't wait to see pictures of Kits AND that new baby when he makes HIS appearance!