Just Lounging

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
"Daddy I really like this bed you got for me!"
Hello gorgeous!! That sweet face brightens any day. Especially a Monday!! :loveeyes:

Sophie loves laundry baskets too. She waits for DD to empty hers out when she puts the clothes in the washer then she jumps right in.

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
Theo is such a cutie! If the carpet is new, it's probably still offgassing which might be why he's avoiding it.

No idea if Willow is a guitar kitty or not yet, but I used to busk with kittens and cats back in the day. Theo definitely knows that's his Daddy's important stuff already anyway.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theo is such a cutie! If the carpet is new, it's probably still offgassing which might be why he's avoiding it.

No idea if Willow is a guitar kitty or not yet, but I used to busk with kittens and cats back in the day. Theo definitely knows that's his Daddy's important stuff already anyway.
It's funny that I can leave a guitar case open while I sit on the couch to play and he won't lay in the case. He likes to sniff my clothes and shoes. His favorite chair is the one I sit in the most. If he is on the bed, he is always laying where I lay. He now decided he wants to sleep with me because I put the comforter back on the bed. He stopped sleeping with me all summer! I put it back on the bed 2 nights ago and I have woke with him sleeping on it (against me) the last 2 mornings. :):redtabby:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He has gotten used to the carpet treads now. He also found the box the treads came in. I tossed all the paper peelings from the tape into the box. He has found a new toy. He jumps in and plays with the paper.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, Theo! You are such a cutie bun.You make my heart smile each time I see photos of you. :)

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today was the day to break out the humidifiers again. It is getting dry. Theo remembers them from last winter.
View attachment 303445
View attachment 303446
You know it! Mine won't come sleep in the bed with me in the winter unless the humidity is up. At night I can see the static electricity sparks between them and the blankets.