Just Lounging

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I swear he gets more gorgeous by the day.
I agree. So handsome!

Have you tried the Dr. Elsey's dry? It's very high quality and the pieces are on the small side. My girls like it a lot and they are very picky.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I agree. So handsome!

Have you tried the Dr. Elsey's dry? It's very high quality and the pieces are on the small side. My girls like it a lot and they are very picky.
I have to get him some more canned food so I plan on checking out what Petco has available at my local store.

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Isn't there an option to disable the shutter sound?
I think there is but, I was just able to take a few more and he didn't flinch. He did give me a look like "I wonder about you sometimes"

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Theodore resembles his mom quite a bit. The face markings especially. Lilly is being adopted to her new home today. She is a Persian.

Last edited:

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to get him some more canned food so I plan on checking out what Petco has available at my local store.
Dr. Elsey's is available through Chewy and Amazon. It's very hard to find in stores. It's also (to my knowledge) the most expensive dry food out there. It's now available through Amazon's subscribe and save program which I have been using for years and recommend highly. Their one time price is the same as Chewy's. www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCPBMRT/?coliid=I2KBWJG26T878P&colid=1FB1RH8W72WX9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

I think only specialty stores carry it. The DE website isn't very helpful because they do have a store locator on their site but it's mostly where to find the litter. My girls are traditional (doll faced) Persians so they are very picky about dry food. They have a slightly longer nose but still have the small mouth. The DE dry is small enough for them. My Lilith is SUPER picky about food. Especially wet food so I keep the dry out all the time. If she decides she doesn't want the wet food, she eats the dry.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I have removed the shutter sound from my iphone cam, but my cats still know it when they are being photographed, so usually I can take photos when they are sleeping or is tired playing for the day, like this little gal over here.
BBD2D3F1-BC01-42DE-8765-15FD777E6A99.jpeg

5C069AD0-BABB-47A3-BC05-60EBCD916CDA.jpeg

Btw, I love looking at your kitty’s photos! Such a cutie!