Just Lounging

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I was thinking about your furbaby yesterday - and here you are! What a marvelous cat!
I have not had him weighed in a long time. I figure he weighs about 8-9 pounds. So, he is mostly fluff! LOL
I have to comb him twice a day now so he has gotten a LOT better about combing. He still has issues if I find a snag and he hates having his back legs/lower belly combed. He has been going between the balusters of the stairs since he got here but, now he tends to get stuck!
DSCN7612.png

"Now, why are you telling her that????"
DSCN7616.png

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
He is so stinking cute! It's a lot of work to take care of all that fluff. Thank you for sharing--I was jonesing for my Theo fix. ;)
Yes, he is a LOT of work (this is an understatement) but, that is what makes him so special. All the attention I give him by combing twice a day and bathing him every month or so bonds him to me so much more. He is truly my roommate and I am his caregiver. I take the job very seriously!

I swear there are times he is like a little person!

GaryT

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, my Nikon camera finally died. It won't power on anymore. I had been having problems with it for the past couple months. It is several years old. I am digging out my old Canon Elph (SD1000) and will see if it still works. Can't afford a new camera for a couple months.....I know my cell has a camera but, I liked the pics from the Nikon better

Last edited:

Willow's Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
inside of your imagination and/or smartphone app
I know my cell has a camera but, I liked the pics from the Nikon better
Yea, me too. A real camera really does make a difference. I hope your Canon is like mine: EOS 650 has been sitting in a closet for a few years and EOS 20D hadn't been dusted off since Willow came home, but they (almost) always fire right up when I need them.

Bummer. I'll try not to bug you too much for Theo pictures until you get things straightened out. I hope he doesn't grow TOO fast. There's just something about that little guy that always cheers me up.