Contest July Picture Of The Month: *** Cat Tails ***

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
no can edit entries once posted? I'd kind of like to change my entry. I love that pic of drommie but it's SOOO dark. I have another entry that is a little better. (this was taken at like four am.. lol)
That's fine thefiresidecat thefiresidecat
Post it here and remind me that it's a replacement ;)

basscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What?? Tails?? :confused2::confused2: :(:( :sniffle::sniffle: :bawling::bawling:

Is there some sort of handicap for this contest? (like in Golf or Bowling?)

Just want everybody to know that I'm none too happy about this.
Well, I'm "half" none too happy. :lol:

Last edited:

SuefromTN

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
40C75C58-4CEA-4FF6-907A-9A0243A163D4.jpeg
Hi! This is my first time to post, so I hope this is correct. This is Siam, a 1 year old Snowshoe that we just adopted. Is this the place for the contest? I’m wondering if the Snowshoe breed includes any Ragdoll? Anyway, here he is and I hope he’s in the contest now. Please let me know! Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

orange&white

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Sue! :welcomesign:

Siam is beautiful!!! Every month the contest has a different theme. This month the theme is "cat tails" so most people are posting photos showing off their cats' tails. You can enter any photo you'd like, but you might want to enter one showing Siam's full tail this month. I expect her tail is as gorgeous as the rest of her! :purr:

Welcome to TCS! This is a great group of cat lovers!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here’s Robin, trying to fit in a homemade cat box. He eventually just gave up and slept with his butt outside the box...

misterwhiskers misterwhiskers - I believe I see a Snowshoe Butt!

View attachment 242429 Hi! This is my first time to post, so I hope this is correct. This is Siam, a 1 year old Snowshoe that we just adopted. Is this the place for the contest? I’m wondering if the Snowshoe breed includes any Ragdoll? Anyway, here he is and I hope he’s in the contest now. Please let me know! Thank you!

View attachment 242429
SuefromTN SuefromTN - Welcome to TCS, and especially, to the monthly Photo Contest!

Nope - Ragdolls are long-haired; Snowshoes began in the early 1960s with Dorothy Hinds-Dougherty's breeding program - and your lovely Siam exemplifies the breed beautifully!

orange&white orange&white - You know how contrary Snowshoes are! I asked Moo Shu to stretch out her tail nice and straight for a photo for this month's contest. What did I get from her? This [Not An Entry]:

tailspring.jpg

[Not An Entry]

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
misterwhiskers misterwhiskers - I believe I see a Snowshoe Butt!

SuefromTN SuefromTN - Welcome to TCS, and especially, to the monthly Photo Contest!

Nope - Ragdolls are long-haired; Snowshoes began in the early 1960s with Dorothy Hinds-Dougherty's breeding program - and your lovely Siam exemplifies the breed beautifully!

orange&white orange&white - You know how contrary Snowshoes are! I asked Moo Shu to stretch out her tail nice and straight for a photo for this month's contest. What did I get from her? This [Not An Entry]:

View attachment 242453

[Not An Entry]

love that photo! lol. Dante goes the opposite way with the tail handle and flips it back over his back so it looks like a handle. it's hilarious but I haven't been able to get a photo of it.