Contest July Picture Of The Month: *** Cat Tails ***

Sonatine

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not an entry, but if it only just not occurred to me to fix the dark lighting in my entry and crop out that unsightly pile of clothes in the corner, how do I switch them out? Flag my current entry?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, purrs123 purrs123 , Welcome to TCS to you, Ruby and Hazel and THANK YOU for loving them and keeping family together! Cats do bond very deeply, and there's no deeper bond than that between (most) mother(s) and kid(s)! They are beautiful.
I was thinking the same thing, 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine and Norachan Norachan -- are you SURE that is not your lion? :lolup:

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

think you got the wrong book. tail of two kitties is about an epic tail whacking contest, the winner gets the rights to the largest bunny in the land AND the field mouse that said bunny likes to wack on the head. they sit at right angles to each other for maximum thump and then thump each other until one of them gets irritated enough to get up and run away. there are laughs growls drama and laughter. it's a riveting page of the book of life.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
think you got the wrong book. tail of two kitties is about an epic tail whacking contest, the winner gets the rights to the largest bunny in the land AND the field mouse that said bunny likes to wack on the head. they sit at right angles to each other for maximum thump and then thump each other until one of them gets irritated enough to get up and run away. there are laughs growls drama and laughter. it's a riveting page of the book of life.
:read: