Contest July Picture Of The Month: *** Cat Tails ***

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(please ignore the clothes piled on the cat tree :paperbag:).
Columbine Columbine - This is an excellent idea - taking clothes from the dryer, and placing them right on the cat trees! It allows one to skip the whole pick-up-some-cats-before-going-out-in-public step, so you're assured of never being seen without your cat hair accessorisation!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:clapcat::spew::lol: :crackup:

1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine - To be honest, between the cats, the dog and the pony, I gave up on fur/hair free cloths YEARS ago.....or was it decades?! Growing up with up to 6 cats put paid to any animal-hair free dreams I may have had :lol:
Columbine Columbine - No need to sell me - with eleven cats in the house, I can't even remember the last time I wore something not adorned. You know the old saying, "you can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs a nice cat hair garnish!"

thefiresidecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Columbine Columbine - This is an excellent idea - taking clothes from the dryer, and placing them right on the cat trees! It allows one to skip the whole pick-up-some-cats-before-going-out-in-public step, so you're assured of never being seen without your cat hair accessorisation!
I never have that problem. you clearly don't have enough shedding going on at any given point in time in your house if you have ot take this extra step to be covered in cat hair immediately. we have so much cat hair floating in the air that all you have to do is take the clothes out of the drier and they're already covered in fur. ;P

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
no can edit entries once posted? I'd kind of like to change my entry. I love that pic of drommie but it's SOOO dark. I have another entry that is a little better. (this was taken at like four am.. lol)
thefiresidecat thefiresidecat - The edit capability expires 120 minutes from the initial post. In the past, Mani (just flag your post and explain why) has swapped images for members, and by the same token, you can simply post a second image with the request to disregard the first entry. No worries.