I've been adopted again! Kind of long,(sorry) & picts! :)

2Cats4everLoved

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL - it looks like she's holding a bouquet of flowers. haha

She's a real sweetheart and looks like she's enjoying her digs.

Best to you both.

Warmest regards, Hope & my gal Chestnut

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Sammy looks like one happy kitty!  These are wonderful photos of this sweet girl.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

LOL - it looks like she's holding a bouquet of flowers. haha

She's a real sweetheart and looks like she's enjoying her digs.

Best to you both.

Warmest regards, Hope & my gal Chestnut

Sammy looks like one happy kitty!  These are wonderful photos of this sweet girl.  
Thanks ladies! Yes, she was having fun...well, we both were. 
  She is a sweetie!  Sometimes, I wish I could at least trim her nails, but as long as she is still going out, I won't, so she has her weapons, if needed!  Hopefully she never needs then though!  Every day, before she goes out, I tell her to be careful, & to be a good girl, & don't lose her pretty new "necklace." 
 I also pray that God watch over her, keeping her safe & healthy!  

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Friends, I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving!

I thought I'd just share a little update. A couple of weeks ago, my downstairs blind neighbor, (the one who called about me having a cat, because she was mad that I called about her nephews barking dog), had her bathroom overflow while I was doing laundry! So, I went down to see if I could help clean up. While down there, I took the opportunity to ask her about having Sammy. I just said, "hey, you don't mind if I have a kitty, right?" & she said no. I then followed w/ what the landlord had said, etc.. She said that was because she called, since I called about the dog, that it "hurt her feelings."

I told her that I was really sorry, but the dog had been barking for two hours. That I didn't care if he brought the dog, but just shouldn't leave it like that, for that reason. She said that she was there the whole time, AND (get this B.S.) that the dog was on her lap the whole time. ...REALLY? Do I look like I have stupid written across my face??!!   After I apologizing a few times. I said that had I known that, I would've called her instead, but since they are gone to her boyfriends every weekend, that I didn't think they were down there. NOW, when I heard the barking. I first went outside to be sure of where it was coming from. No lights were on down there, (& yes they usually have them on), No one was home. I also see them leave most of the time on Thursdays to go to his place until Sunday. SO, after me going down to help clean up, and apologizing to her several times, she had the nerve to stand there & lie to my face!!!

There is no way they were there. Besides, if they were, that dog would not be barking for two hours straight!  It makes me SO MAD that after trying to help her, & apologize, she lied to my face!  Yep! That's the kind of people they are!  

So I told her that if she would tell the landlord that she didn't care that I had a cat, I would appreciate it. She said if I told him I didn't care if her nephew brought the dog. So I said nothing more after that. She said she didn't want a pet, that she's not there enough. So that covers that. BUT, I am not saying anything to my landlord, unless he says something.

I am hoping & praying that nothing more is said about it, & he lets it go!  IF he does, then I will tell him that I talked to her, & everyone else, & no one cares, & no one is intending on getting one.  I seriously pray everyday that nothing more is said about it.

I mean no one else is going to say anything, & hopefully it's all dies down, so he lets it go. At this point there is no reason for her to say anything else to him, & probably thinks I am dealing w/ it w/ him. So everyone please pray nothing else is said, & Sammy can stay. 

I haven't talked about it, as to not give it anymore negative energy. I want to just focus on her staying here, & manifest that for certain!!

So that's that crazy update!

Now, for better news. I took Sammy back for her boosters today, so that is all done. One of my clients already gave me my Christmas bonus last week, so I also got her micro-chipped! 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Lyzzie

La Folle Aux Chats
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow, that neighbor is ... let's just not say it
That's a crazy update for sure. And I'm so happy to see you got a fundraiser up for Sammy! Did you post the link in the Cat SOS forum? And can we have more pics? I think I'm in love with Sammy, I need my fix!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, that neighbor is ... let's just not say it
That's a crazy update for sure. And I'm so happy to see you got a fundraiser up for Sammy! Did you post the link in the Cat SOS forum? And can we have more pics? I think I'm in love with Sammy, I need my fix!
 Eeeeexactly!!!!! LOL!  No, I didn't think about posting it there. Thanks Lyzzie, & thanks for getting us started, very appreciated!! 
   Let me see if I can find more pictures I haven't posted yet. 

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, I had to log on from my phone, because I knew I had pictures on it I hadn't posted yet. The first one was yesterday, playing w/ "da bird.' [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Then the next one is sleeping later that afternoon.

These were from Thanksgiving weekend.
..And here, she "almost" was in the bed. [emoji]128516[/emoji]
She hasn't quite gotten in yet.
She just laid there like that making biscuits for a minute, then just laid there for a few. [emoji]128516[/emoji] Silly girl!
And this was the sunset one night!
So now I have to add this one..
That's the little cousion I made for the window sil for her. It's a couple of pieces of left over carpet padding, to level it out w/ the sil. I just duck taped them together, & put it in a pillowcase!

Last edited:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

ericsmom1000

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That blind neighbor is a real piece of work. And how petty, vindictive and immature of her to rat on you to your landlord! Having volunteered at The Braille Institute in Los Angeles, I know that some blind people are very manipulative, using their sightlessness as an excuse for their behavior. While it was nice of you to help her clean up (I'm sure you did all the work), I wouldn't help this woman again. And you didn't have to apologize to her either.

She is a lying, backstabbing witch, and not to be trusted. Don't do her any more favors. Her blindness is not your problem. If she needs help witb something, let her go to someone else.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That blind neighbor is a real piece of work. And how petty, vindictive and immature of her to rat on you to your landlord! Having volunteered at The Braille Institute in Los Angeles, I know that some blind people are very manipulative, using their sightlessness as an excuse for their behavior. While it was nice of you to help her clean up (I'm sure you did all the work), I wouldn't help this woman again. And you didn't have to apologize to her either.

She is a lying, backstabbing witch, and not to be trusted. Don't do her any more favors. Her blindness is not your problem. If she needs help witb something, let her go to someone else.
Yes, unfortunately she does. Her & her boyfriend both! (both in their late 50's or 60's I think). He is also blind, & get benefits as well.  He lives/stays there all week, because she has aid that comes Mon-Thurs. (although, I don't know what she does, except the floors, because that place is not clean. Dusty too). as much as she's there, the place should be pretty clean! With the exception of all the yellowing from her nicotine. (YUCK!)

Then, they usually go to his place for the weekend. I say they take advantage, because "technically," I could get them in trouble, because they are not supposed to be "living together" & still get separate benefits! 

BUT, I don't because even though they are not great, over the years, there have been MUCH worse down there! When I first moved in a couple of guys who worked at a garage down the st. lived there, & every time I opened my cabinet under the sink, I could smell pot!  Then, a few years after that, a guy lived there got his g.f. got pregnant, so she moved in, so then there was a baby's room under mine! I am NOT having that!

So, I don't say anything. At least it's relatively pretty quiet. 

As far as helping her, I was trying to be nice, & her aid certainly wasn't doing a very good job cleaning. Also, the water wasn't turned back on until later in the day, after the aid was gone. So couldn't really clean it.

She was also having surgery that Friday. I just couldn't in good conscience not go help, & clean that tub. The sewer had backed up & they couldn't see to know it was clean. Besides. The aid may steam mop the floor, but it doesn't get in the corners, an easy thing to do, by just using wipes to clean them. There was so much dust in the corners, it was gross, but an easy fix. Hopefully when the aid came back the next week, she saw what clean is supposed to look like, & keeps it that way!

As far as apologizing, No, I didn't have too, BUT, I was an attempt to "make nice" so she wouldn't say anything else about me having a cat. 

So far, so good. (fingers crossed, prayers up!) I dropped my rent off the other day, & nothing was said, we just exchanged "have a good day"( s). 

I am REALLY PRAYING that he does just let it go, since no one is going to say anything else, & he knows how clean I am. 

little cutie66

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy you got a new.kitty, she's so beautiful, I hope you can stay there. I will pray for you[emoji]10084[/emoji]

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy you got a new.kitty, she's so beautiful, I hope you can stay there. I will pray for you[emoji]10084[/emoji]

Thank you so much!! :hugs: Yes, so far, so good. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
I haven't been online much this wknd.
Between Christmas concerts, & tonight I have a party to go to, so have just peeked on a little, on my phone.
Hopefully, I will get time tomorrow.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello my friends. So I posted some Christmas pictures over on the Christmas trees & cats thread, but I thought I'd post some pictures of Sammy here, on her thread. 

Being black, she was hard to photograph w/o the flash, so in this first picture, she is squinting from the flash. LOL! 

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aww! She just looks so velvety and soft!

I have the hardest time getting pictures of my 2 without them squinting! They can be happy as could be; but look so grumpy in pictures!