It's A Beautiful Day! - The Positive Thread 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
cat is glued to my wrist, legs around and over it, purring fir to explode, chinning my hand, trying to get IN me.. three months or so ago a street cat...
Sounds like kitty is in love and loves to be petted, streets all forgotten....:catlove:

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, thank you for those snowy pictures!!

Woop woop we've got live football!! The Alliance of American Football, inaugural games this weekend, it's an intermediate "step" between college and the NFL.

What fun :thumbsup:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made raw cat food last night for the first time. I was exhausted! It was a turkey batch with alnutrin. I hope I get faster. Buuut all the cats really loved it. I have never seen such clean bowls after feeding time. Literally spotless! Next up, rabbit!

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
To Lari: so you do the puzzle without looking at the picture? That's no easy job!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I tried a memory foam pillow for the first time last night and think I'm going to like it. I'll hold on to my polyester-fill one for hot summer nights, though.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To Lari: so you do the puzzle without looking at the picture? That's no easy job!
Always! That's how I was taught to do it and will teach any children I may have to do it. Sometimes it takes a lot longer (especially if I'm busy and haven't been working on that puzzle like I should), but they always get done!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I brought two memory foam pillows at BJ's last week and I really like them.
They seem to be cat magnets, don't they? I got mine on Friday and left it in the spare bedroom to fluff up for 24+ hours. When I looked, there was black cat hair on it that hadn't been there when I took it out of the package. :purr:

No storm damage today, although it was awfully windy. :clapcat:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Our local pet store where we shop for most of our pet food and supplies was having an adoption event today. You know we had to go and check it out. ;)
Then we replenished Carleton's favorite jingle ball toys.:happycat:

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monopoly has started at Jewel and the people in front of me who got a ton of food gave me their tickets, so I get to start my board this year with 61 tickets. So excited! I'm totally going to win this year.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I was able to clean and trim some of my Callie girl's bum area yesterday. She didn't like it and put up a fuss but afterwards she was purring. I'll try to do more today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Snow coming in a few hours. I have no appointments or anything though so I get to stay safely inside. My husband plans on leaving work early and working from home this afternoon.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I managed to trim 8 of Milly's nails all in one go during her mani-pedi last night! Usually I only get to snip 1-3 nails at a time before she boxes my ears.
:goldstar:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Since the weather is dicey today and I don't have work or exercise class I was thinking of watching a movie. Several days ago I caught a snippet of a movie called, Calendar Girls, a British comedy. It seemed entertaining so I'm looking forward to watch it On Demand.

ETA: need to be productive first so will start laundry and attempt to start working on taxes, then I can look forward to the movie. :)

Last edited:

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
I've spent the past two weeks trying to get a surrendered 5-year-old tortico at the shelter to make up with me. All she did was hiss, growl and lash out at us. This morning she let me pet her head, so we're getting somewhere. :petcat::clapcat: Her former owner, who's quite ill, said she got her as a feral kitten and she wouldn't let her touch her for a good six months.
More progress with Luna: She comes out of hiding and rubs herself against my legs when I bring her breakfast. I can pet her all over when she's out and about. :clapcat:

A dog that's been at the shelter for nearly a year is going to his new home on Friday. :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.