I Found A Baby!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ricky has just passed and it looks like Brooks is about to. were giving brooks straight pedalyte. corn syrup to the their is no way this is in no way worms he was literally fine an hour ago. im going to try to get him stable and get him to a vet. i think its panluk. luckily princess has been vaccinated

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel like i cant breathe. I feel like the vet should have tested why didnt they test them. why did they just assume worms. why why why. Then they gave them a dewormer assuming that was it. They got worse after that. Then today ricky went and brookes was fine when i got ricky. then i get to get brookes to check on him and he wasnt well. Im so besides myself idk what to do.

tinydestroyer

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss, and I admire your bravery and spirit in doing everything you can for these babies. It is so hard when you don't have answers, but please believe you did right by these babies. Your tireless work for these little ones only shows you'll make a great vet, and you will continue to be a great rescuer of cats. Hugs to you and Princess Fluffykins in this difficult time.
:grouphug:

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your loss. Kittens are so fragile, and it's heartbreaking when they pass. I hope Princess bring you much joy.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like i cant breathe. I feel like the vet should have tested why didnt they test them. why did they just assume worms. why why why. Then they gave them a dewormer assuming that was it. They got worse after that. Then today ricky went and brookes was fine when i got ricky. then i get to get brookes to check on him and he wasnt well. Im so besides myself idk what to do.
The likelihood of recovery for infected kittens less than eight weeks old is poor, so it may have not made a difference. There is probably nothing you could have done. I'm sorry.

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright::grouphug: I am so sorry for your heartbreak. I am glad you have Princess, how is she?:grouphug2:

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
:alright::grouphug: I am so sorry for your heartbreak. I am glad you have Princess, how is she?:grouphug2:
Shes okay she has peed on the floor a few times were still learning about litterboxes lol. But ive introduced her to the residents and she is so darn cute she's so special

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Keep doing what you are doing! People like me and the kitties need you! I have had recent losses as well but you are still going so , thank you! My heart is with you.
Thank you so much all of you guys have been so supportive and i appreciate it. Princess is doing well im taking her to my english class tomorrow for my fostering presentation

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm a very sentimental person. I have Artemis the kitty who sparked my passion for rescue on my arm. I think to memorialize my passed babies im gonna get their faces tattooed on the same arm with some flowers. My first loss as a rescuer and the reason I made the choice to change my major and life long career goal. I have lilies and irises with Artie. I was thinking cherry blossoms and forget me nots. Maybe a lily to help blend it to artie