I Found A Baby!!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I found a baby by the trash can and it looks like a maine coon she's so cute. She was just crying and crying and crying about 4 weeks old. 2 weeks older then the bottle babies i have so I took her in and bathed her. Well give her a two week seperation and then introduce her to everyone by then the babies will be old enough to start weining and playing

msaimee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol. I guess she will be sleeping with you in your bed from now on :) She's just a baby, she wants to snuggle with her human. mommy. My six year old 13lb cat has to always fall asleep laying across my legs in bed, he thinks he is still a baby :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
How did you find her? Wow, that’s a God thing if there ever was one! You two were meant for each other.

I love story’s like this...they brighten my day

Thanks
I went to my bf's grandmothers because our mail gets sent there. So I got back around 9 and when I got out of my car I heard a crying meow and followed it to the big trash bin. Scooped her up and brought her inside. Idk if she got separated or was left there shes very friendly to people. I searched arouns for a nest. I didnt find anything. Im now on the look out for Maine coon looking cats. Jeremy said he heard a cat screaming last night but it was really our neighbors baby with colic. Lol.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Due to bottle feeding the kittens I bring them to my 3 hour art class so i brought her too. Everyone loved her lol. So surprised as well how big my 3 little babies (Brookes, Lucy and Ricky)have gotten x)

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol. I guess she will be sleeping with you in your bed from now on :) She's just a baby, she wants to snuggle with her human. mommy. My six year old 13lb cat has to always fall asleep laying across my legs in bed, he thinks he is still a baby :)
My cats loved sleeping in bed with me till we got the upholstered headboard Artemis tried ti scratch it one time and everyone got thrown out lol. Now one cat at a time in the bedroom with supervision. Princess fluffykins is to little for all that c: she can do what she wants! Artie is already jealous but he knows hes my boy.

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ah, the lure of the bed. Ours are the same...cry at the closed door. If they do find it open they’ll spend the whole day in there asleep!

So I’m thinking of a new design for a humane trap. Let me know what you think. It’s in the shape of a bed with a soft fluffy mattress. Kind of high pillow and nice fleece comforter. No, nothing slams shut on them, silly. They just fall asleep and you pick bed and all up...carry it to the car!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
She's so messy! We get a bath almost every day it seems! She shoves her face in the mix of wet food And a small bit of formula lol like her whole face. Then she looks up proudly. I think she likes the baths

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is not the norm but some kittens do actually like to be in water. Many years ago I got to watch an entire litter of 5 kittens hang out in the walk in shower in my apartment every time I took a shower. I kept 2 of the kittens from that litter. One continued to love water his entire life. He took showers daily for 15 years before he passed away from a stroke. Also when my 12 year old Starbuck was a young kitten she loved to sleep in the bed between us under the blankets. She was adopted in the winter and I guess she was cold and felt more secure sleeping in our bed. As an adult though she no longer sleeps in the bed. She still comes to bed with us every night though.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so messy! We get a bath almost every day it seems! She shoves her face in the mix of wet food And a small bit of formula lol like her whole face. Then she looks up proudly. I think she likes the baths[/QUOTE
She's so beautiful -- thank you for rescuing and adopting her! Some Maineys do like water, actually. All the very best for her growth in safety and love!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
All babies went to the emergency vet today. One had diarreah and the other had blood in his I freaked out. so we got medicine and deworming fluids!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ill be more specific now that ive had a second to breathe. Brookes, and Ricky had sime diarrhea that i was keeping an eye on. Extra fluids ext. Well today Brookes has straight water and blood I freaked out drove an hour to the vca in Chico because mine didnt have any openings and I cant afford 400 dollars just to show up to an emergency vet after momma kitties emergency. Not knowing what was wrong I bright princess fluffykins as well. If they were sick more than likely she would be too. So i figured nip it all in the butt at once! So the boys got fluids to keep hydrated. Then we got stool samples set out and an anti parasitic was given. Once a day for 3 days. I have to say they were amazing they only charged 1 exam fee and didnt charge for thr fluids. Also faxed everything over to our regular office for their and my records.