I Found A Baby!!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ill be more specific now that ive had a second to breathe. Brookes, and Ricky had sime diarrhea that i was keeping an eye on. Extra fluids ext. Well today Brookes has straight water and blood I freaked out drove an hour to the vca in Chico because mine didnt have any openings and I cant afford 400 dollars just to show up to an emergency vet after momma kitties emergency. Not knowing what was wrong I bright princess fluffykins as well. If they were sick more than likely she would be too. So i figured nip it all in the butt at once! So the boys got fluids to keep hydrated. Then we got stool samples set out and an anti parasitic was given. Once a day for 3 days. I have to say they were amazing they only charged 1 exam fee and didnt charge for thr fluids. Also faxed everything over to our regular office for their and my records.
That's how ALL vets should be! Good on you for your quick thinking. *PRAYERS* and thoughts of wellbeing for all!

daisyd

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for taking her in and how amazing you found her ! There are lots of sickos out there!

Gracie used to sleep on the bed with me however since we moved she stopped ! Think she is punishing me !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat Meeka, who died 2 years ago, was found in a trash can in Montreal. She was the best cat. Thank you for rescuing this one!
Lol when i show her picture I ask if they wanna see my trash kitty x) i have such a connection with her shes so funny she bounces around like a rabbit

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for taking her in and how amazing you found her ! There are lots of sickos out there!

Gracie used to sleep on the bed with me however since we moved she stopped ! Think she is punishing me !
She says how very dare you!

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
All the babies still have diarrhea anyone know how long after an anti parasitic they will have it for? No blood today so i know something is working!

ashade1

Wild and Wonderful Animal Rescue Director
Top Cat
Purraise
Did they do a fecal exam at the vet? What medicine did they give you?

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Test came back no tape or other worms they have giarida and they are on Fenbendazole for three days .1ml for babies and .2 ml for princess fluffykins

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Princess' diarrhea is just about gone! However My runt from the litter of three is not doing well. The vet said he could have a congenital issue due to being the runt and his mother's declining health durring her pregnancy. He was refusing to eat this morning so he got more fluids. He also had a very very low body temp of 92. She also wants a second fecal sample incase of a false negative for other parasites. We've discussed several options but all coukd screw up his little tummy more so we need him in better condition before any other medication should be tried due to nothing being reccomended at such a young age of kittens and majority of the side effects including more diarrhea . Mentally I have tried to brace myself for the worst. How ever i also refuse to let this go down with out a fight. Were giving kmr with Pedialyte and fortiflora probiotics. His last feeding we spent about 20 minutes just dropping it into his mouth got 15 to 20 mls in him. Gonna continue to feed and hydrate every 2-3 hours as I can until work tomorrow then imm come home on my lunch. He has a hot water bottle and clean blankets I'm constantly changing. As of now he seems more alert then this morning. Im going to go to sleep for a few hours. Good night ladies and germs.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Princess' diarrhea is just about gone! However My runt from the litter of three is not doing well. The vet said he could have a congenital issue due to being the runt and his mother's declining health durring her pregnancy. He was refusing to eat this morning so he got more fluids. He also had a very very low body temp of 92. She also wants a second fecal sample incase of a false negative for other parasites. We've discussed several options but all coukd screw up his little tummy more so we need him in better condition before any other medication should be tried due to nothing being reccomended at such a young age of kittens and majority of the side effects including more diarrhea . Mentally I have tried to brace myself for the worst. How ever i also refuse to let this go down with out a fight. Were giving kmr with Pedialyte and fortiflora probiotics. His last feeding we spent about 20 minutes just dropping it into his mouth got 15 to 20 mls in him. Gonna continue to feed and hydrate every 2-3 hours as I can until work tomorrow then imm come home on my lunch. He has a hot water bottle and clean blankets I'm constantly changing. As of now he seems more alert then this morning. Im going to go to sleep for a few hours. Good night ladies and germs.
Good news that there are no worms, anyway, and that Princess is improving!
May you be many times blessed for putting your caring into action on this little family's behalf and *PRAYERS* for the little man to rally! :vibes::kitty::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
Little man was better today Lucy was weak but she ate well heres to hopefully good news when i get home at 9.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm super upset to report Lucy's passing. The runt is doing much better now I believe one of the two remaining kittens has vomited a bit of milk but we continue to regularly administer fluids via kmr formula mixed with Pedialyte and fortifloura my vet said this is most likly a viral infection as they came back negative for panluk
Again no medication can be givin as their stomachs and intestine have been ravaged by the diarrhea so were basically playing a waiting game for princess's little adopted siblings I can say their stomachs are very much full they got the cute kitten fat tum tums and in the last two hours I've only seen the one spot of vomit, no diarrhea. Hopefully a blessing...
I miss my baby Lucy and when my bf asked me to go get dinner i literally cried so hard i vomited myself :'( out if 20 cats rescued this is our first loss.

surya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Being a rescuer is so hard. I lost a foster kitten too. I am so sorry. You did the best you could to save her and you will never forget her. When you save the next kitten, you can do it in honor of Lucy. That's the only thing that makes me feel better is to save another one. They are so precious. And so many people are blind to that. We have the gift of being to see that, but also the curse of the heart ache.

Ladysnuggable

Mother of Cats
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel like every kitten teaches me somthing new. I am happy i took pictures of Lucy. I have a whole Christmas tree of pet ornaments and pictures every year and I want her on the very top with the star. She can be the perfect little angel

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like every kitten teaches me somthing new. I am happy i took pictures of Lucy. I have a whole Christmas tree of pet ornaments and pictures every year and I want her on the very top with the star. She can be the perfect little angel
*That's the stuff, Ladysnuggable Ladysnuggable -- that way she will always be with you, watching over you and encouraging you to share the love you will always have for her with other deserving kittens and cats!*