Hullo new here!!

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I got referred to this site from Avian Forums from when I use to have birds. I wanted to join a different forums community that I could relate to since I am no longer a bird owner.
My name is Lauren, I live in central Illinois, I just turned 34 on October 30! I am married to my husband of 17 years, 17 together, 7 officially married years lol. I work as a preschool teacher. Right now I am on maternity leave until end of December with my first baby. Her name is Lily and was born October 2! We are over the moon with her! Anyways onto pets! I have a black/tan shiba inu named Chiyo she is 5 yrs old! She loves people but hates other dogs especially female idk why ! Why socialized her as a puppy and she just dislikes dogs. Next we have a 8 yr old male blue grey whites mitted ragdoll cat. His name is Bumble like from the rudolph show. He is very soft and very friendly. He isn’t afraid to say hello and then we have a white calico domestic shorthair female named Willow. She loves to cuddle and cuddle under blankets shes also 8! We got them both as kittens! I love to draw on my ipad, watch/read anime/manga, go shopping, watch movies, be with family etc. will post pics in next post.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A warm welcome to TCS! :wave3: Glad you joined the site and introduced us to your family especially Lily. :hearthrob: Your cats are precious and I love your Shiba Inu, they are very clean dogs, independent but intelligent too. I'm a dog lover as well as a cat lover.🐾 You can post pics or start a thread about Chiyo here: Other Pets & Animals

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
9221ab70ef24aec94064cac998245088.gif
Jahpan and gang and on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
3927543b9f9b7bb1bfb24669a09e2225.jpg
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

What a lovey bunch you have here and congratulations on your new baby.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Beautiful babies, the furry ones, and the non-furry one. :redheartpump::catlove: