How is your school operating in the Fall?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
I think the back and forth is harder for kids anyway. Most do better with a routine.
I agree. In the email from the school, it said that bathrooms would only be open during lunch. Can you imagine a bunch of kids having to hold it until lunchtime and then everyone racing to use the bathroom before it gets too crowded and they have to wait??

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
I agree. In the email from the school, it said that bathrooms would only be open during lunch. Can you imagine a bunch of kids having to hold it until lunchtime and then everyone racing to use the bathroom before it gets too crowded and they have to wait??
That makes almost no sense at all to me. :dunno: Lets avoid congregating by making everyone go at once.:headscratch: I don’t know how much time they get for lunch; but that probably isn’t enough to both eat (possibly with a long lunch line) and get through a bathroom line.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
That makes almost no sense at all to me. :dunno: Lets avoid congregating by making everyone go at once.:headscratch: I don’t know how much time they get for lunch; but that probably isn’t enough to both eat (possibly with a long lunch line) and get through a bathroom line.
Lunch would be an hour long. Youngest will be a Senior next year so I really want him to have some of those "in school" experiences but they want to clamp down on weird stuff.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Reaction score
How big is the school? I remember we had 3 lunch periods and at least 5 lunch lines including the salad bar. They still had long lines just to get food. I don’t really remember how long we had for lunch though. It sure wasn’t an hour.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Reaction score
How big is the school? I remember we had 3 lunch periods and at least 5 lunch lines including the salad bar. They still had long lines just to get food. I don’t really remember how long we had for lunch though. It sure wasn’t an hour.
It's a pretty large school. Only high school in our area so all the kids from the different elementary and middle schools go there.