How Is Your Cat Pampered? Tell Me About Your Pampered Prince Or Princess!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First, your cats are gorgeous. Then, you give Tarifa and Baby Su such elegant and unique names, so breakfast service in their master suite (that they generously let you use) is their right as superstars. And when you name your other baby after "The King" , you are sworn to do the King's bidding!
Elvis was adopted two years ago at age 9 and his dad asked me, "Are you going to change his name?" rather poignantly. To which I responded, "His name is Elvis!" -- in other words, absolutely not! Elvis lived with his family including dog, Priscilla.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the second floor of my house is Cat play area. They like the carpet upstairs better than the tile downstairs so there are several scratchers, towers, tunnels, a lot of toys, and a play tent. But not just any play tent, it's a childrens play tent so they have room to actually play in it and not one of those tiny Cat tents with barely enough room to turn around in.

Fresca is usually the one using it
IMG_2373.JPG

but occasionally Tortzilla will occupy it.
IMG_2387.JPG

Yes that is an Assisi Loop, she has Stomatitis and it's doing a good job of keeping it under control so she doesn't need to have her teeth pulled.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't even know where to start, they are ALL spoiled in one way or another! One way that they all have in common, is when I am making toast in the mornings, they all three line up for their dab of butter. A morning ritual. then I have created a real little fluffy monster with Yammy, he INSISTS, with pleading eyes, loud meowing, and dancing on his hind legs reaching for me, a small handful of cut up fried chicken, every time I get near the refrigerator, it is absolutely ridiculous, but he is a charmer! i have to buy a whole fried chicken for him at Walmart and keep it cut up in the freezer to be doled out!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talien Talien -- great pix and I've heard of those -- very famous Lil BUB uses one! They must be quite amazing.
di and bob di and bob My Elvis is like that with his treats lately. He has started showing a LOT of interest in them all of a sudden. Right before bedtime, it's become a ritual to pour some out for him (and Tarifa and Baby Su, of course!) and he will let me know if I'm slow at it.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talien Talien -- great pix and I've heard of those -- very famous Lil BUB uses one! They must be quite amazing.
They are, but they are also expensive. It's about $200 for a unit and they have to be replaced when the battery dies, which is supposed to last for around 200 uses so it's basically $1 per 15 minute treatment. EMF treatment isn't as effective as laser therapy for anything on the surface, but the thing about EMF is it will reach bone and muscle tissue inside the body so it has a wider range of use.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are, but they are also expensive. It's about $200 for a unit and they have to be replaced when the battery dies, which is supposed to last for around 200 uses so it's basically $1 per 15 minute treatment. EMF treatment isn't as effective as laser therapy for anything on the surface, but the thing about EMF is it will reach bone and muscle tissue inside the body so it has a wider range of use.
It has apparently worked miraculously for Lil BUB, who was not well at all when her family discovered it. So though many cannot afford it, it is well worth it for those who can!:yess:

Dolly2002

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats but my most spoiled rotten is my 16 years old dolly. View media item 421830 she's now got to eat on my bed with me petting her and when she goes out of the bedroom I have to carry her and she sits on the arm of my chair. With her dog beside her on my lap. He's a mini schnauzer who is very protective of dolly. They sleep together on my bed with me . But my other cats are spoiled rotten as well. Jesse is my biggest cat at 18 lbs all muscle and he is always sitting above my head stretched out on my recliner ( he goes across the full range of the chair). And Lilly loves sleeping with my son's great Pyrenees Avalanche. Who has a twin bed ALL to herself .

Last edited:

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm I just think we try to provide a good life that they deserve. But some people have told us our 3 cats are spoiled. We buy our salmon from costco and when we portion it out for ourselves we give each cat some chunks as a treat! I have also gotten sushi to go and given some to the cats. I also share live steamed dungeness crab with them. Lol!

Dolly2002

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hmm I just think we try to provide a good life that they deserve. But some people have told us our 3 cats are spoiled. We buy our salmon from costco and when we portion it out for ourselves we give each cat some chunks as a treat! I have also gotten sushi to go and given some to the cats. I also share live steamed dungeness crab with them. Lol!
They sound very loved so much

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats but my most spoiled rotten is my 16 years old dolly. View media item 421830 she's now got to eat on my bed with me petting her and when she goes out of the bedroom I have to carry her and she sits on the arm of my chair. With her dog beside her on my lap. He's a mini schnauzer who is very protective of dolly. They sleep together on my bed with me . But my other cats are spoiled rotten as well. Jesse is my biggest cat at 18 lbs all muscle and he is always sitting above my head stretched out on my recliner ( he goes across the full range of the chair). And Lilly loves sleeping with my son's great Pyrenees Avalanche. Who has a twin bed ALL to herself .
What a sweet little queen Dolly is! :hearthrob::silver::hearthrob: She SHOULD be pampered and spoiled!:yess:

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Geoffrey is vey spoiled...

I feel he was abused, or placed in a closet or bathroom, when he "acted up"...

I am in love with him.. not my soul-mate, Artie.... but he is so sweet..

Geoffrey's voice really gets on my nerves~~ so high pitched, constant meowing, and waking me during the night-- so needy...

But, I love him...

He is spoiled because, as soon as I get out of bed, in the morning... we PLAY!!!!!!!! somewhere from 20-30 minutes..
This has become a ritual, which he is impatient to enact...

Yes, Geoffrey is spoiled: I pet him when he wants it.. I play with him when he wants it... I give him the food he wants--although, at this point, I am uncertain WHAT he wants...

Geoffrey will never replace my soul-cat, Artie...but, he is so sweet, so needy... I do love him.. and will do anything I need to do to make him happy, safe, and healthy...

Geoffrey is a lot younger than Artie was, when I adopted each of the. Artie was 8 years old. He was so much easier, in so many ways...

Geoffrey is only around, 3 years old...and a challenge..

but, I love him, and will spoil him as to whatever he wants..

OMG.. I feel as if I hijacked this thread..

So Sorry.. but, I love Geoffrey and will spoil him, as much as I can, and as long as I am able to do so....