How Is Your Cat Pampered? Tell Me About Your Pampered Prince Or Princess!

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Although I don't think a cat can ever really be "spoiled" because they're entitled to the best possible lives, I wondered how your cats are pampered (which I will readily admit our cats are). For example, when our cat Tiger was a healthy one-year old cat, I called him for breakfast (he was standing in the doorway down the hall). Although Tiger loved food, he didn't rush down the hallway for it. My husband Mark scooped Tiger up and said, "Tiger likes to be carried to breakfast." So, how do you pamper your little Prince or Princess?

sabrinah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Cookie is too picky to spoil as much as I would like to. She really doesn't have to work for anything, especially as she's gotten older. Treats come to her at the specific treat time and place. If she's feeling a bit achy I let her eat on my bed so she doesn't have to get up.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cookie is too picky to spoil as much as I would like to. She really doesn't have to work for anything, especially as she's gotten older. Treats come to her at the specific treat time and place. If she's feeling a bit achy I let her eat on my bed so she doesn't have to get up.
Awww...that's called love :happycat:

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well it would depend on which cat you are referring to, lol. I'll go with my most spoiled, my little Rascal. I sometimes hand feed her kibble, one kibble at a time (treats too) where ever she happens to be lounging. I also will have specially one on one cuddle/play time with just her. She is also one of only two cat that is allowed to sleep in the bedroom with me and my husband. She is tiny and gets distracted easily when eating, so she has her own bowl of food in the bedroom so I know she can eat in peace at least at night.

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well it would depend on which cat you are referring to, lol. I'll go with my most spoiled, my little Rascal. I sometimes hand feed her kibble, one kibble at a time (treats too) where ever she happens to be lounging. I also will have specially one on one cuddle/play time with just her. She is also one of only two cat that is allowed to sleep in the bedroom with me and my husband. She is tiny and gets distracted easily when eating, so she has her own bowl of food in the bedroom so I know she can eat in peace at least at night.
I love to see how much you love your furry babies! They would fit right in at our house

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ha ha, I like that. It's only right and proper after all.
With Oliver it's just a case of he can do no wrong. He is Lord of the manor.
Now, Lord of the Manor is an appropriate name! If we had a manor, Tiger would have been the Lord of it! By the way, that is one magnificent cat you have in your avatar. Is that Oliver? He is a gorgeous and huge cat!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have to sit in positions on the sofa that are preferable for Their Royal Highnesses! Toffee and Fudge are very picky about where they like to sit, and will only sit in positions on my lap that they find comfortable.
We will also give both Toffee and Fudge their own individual "quality time" with their human parents. For example, we'll let Fudge go off outside to play so Toffee can enjoy some cuddles on our laps by himself, and vice versa.

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Considering I spend more on cat food than actual groceries*... Yeah, I'd say my cats are pampered.

*Not that I don't eat well. Trust, I definitely eat more than enough. I'm just really good at cooking cheap but good meals

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It depends on the cat. With nine, there is a wide range of spoiling going on daily! One thing is that I always have the heated mattress pad on my bed turned on throughout the day for them.

Simon, our oldest, took a liking to a blanket that I made for us last year. It is 6 1/2' long and 4 1/2' wide, perfect for two people and a couple of cats to snuggle in and watch a movie. I tend to keep it folded into a thick pillow-like square in the corner of the daybed we have in our living room. When we want it, we just unfold it. That is how it would work in theory. Simon rarely lets us use it. If he is on it when we want it, he is too cute for us to take it from him!

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have to sit in positions on the sofa that are preferable for Their Royal Highnesses! Toffee and Fudge are very picky about where they like to sit, and will only sit in positions on my lap that they find comfortable.
We will also give both Toffee and Fudge their own individual "quality time" with their human parents. For example, we'll let Fudge go off outside to play so Toffee can enjoy some cuddles on our laps by himself, and vice versa.
That's so sweet. Our furry children deserve nothing less than our undivided attention :)

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Considering I spend more on cat food than actual groceries*... Yeah, I'd say my cats are pampered.

*Not that I don't eat well. Trust, I definitely eat more than enough. I'm just really good at cooking cheap but good meals
Oh, yeah, and it's not just basic cat food. We've got our dry food (our babies like Iams), our canned food (they like Friskies seafood flaked but not shreds or pate), Temptations crunchy treats with the softer center (tuna flavor), and Kiefurr Sutherland and Cuppy like Sheba chewy sticks (salmon flavor). Then, of course, three of our four babies must have a certain brand of oven-roasted turkey lunch meat (some of which they are usually kind enough to let my husband and me use on our sandwiches).

DaphnesMommy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It depends on the cat. With nine, there is a wide range of spoiling going on daily! One thing is that I always have the heated mattress pad on my bed turned on throughout the day for them.

Simon, our oldest, took a liking to a blanket that I made for us last year. It is 6 1/2' long and 4 1/2' wide, perfect for two people and a couple of cats to snuggle in and watch a movie. I tend to keep it folded into a thick pillow-like square in the corner of the daybed we have in our living room. When we want it, we just unfold it. That is how it would work in theory. Simon rarely lets us use it. If he is on it when we want it, he is too cute for us to take it from him!

Simon is adorable! You're right...he is too cute to disturb when he's sleeping on the blanket.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
My Bourbon, the royalty that she is, often claims the bed for herself and does not want to be moved or disturbed, otherwise if you insist she will give you successive swats and punches (So un-ladylike!). To keep the peace, me and my husband just sleep on the couch. No problem.