How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Kinda sorta a "splurk"? Or maybe, since he's blue, a "blurt"?:crackup:
I love this!! 😂 I have a feeling I’m going to seeing a lot of splurks and blurts he gets into the strangest positions

Here’s the desperately trying to wake up but the body isn’t playing ball position

Attachments

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love this!! 😂 I have a feeling I’m going to seeing a lot of splurks and blurts he gets into the strangest positions

Here’s the desperately trying to wake up but the body isn’t playing ball position
Ah. Now that? That would be the "cute little pretzel" position, according to a friend of mine who once commented on that very same position when our beloved angel Rojita got into it. ;)

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ah. Now that? That would be the "cute little pretzel" position, according to a friend of mine who once commented on that very same position when our beloved angel Rojita got into it. ;)
Oh I love your friends name for it so much more!!
I feel like I’m doing her a disservice if I don’t also include the lady of the manor. We aren’t sure how long she will be with us 😪 but she’s equally as crazy as the little one.

Attachments

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I feel like I’m doing her a disservice if I don’t also include the lady of the manor. We aren’t sure how long she has left 😪 but she’s equally as crazy as the little one.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I feel like I’m doing her a disservice if I don’t also include the lady of the manor. We aren’t sure how long she will be with us 😪 but she’s equally as crazy as the little one.
She looks very relaxed, "floppy" and bright eyed. :hugs: She seems to be feeling just fine! :catrub:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel like I’m doing her a disservice if I don’t also include the lady of the manor. We aren’t sure how long she has left 😪 but she’s equally as crazy as the little one.
Oh, she's a true beauty! How old is she? My Elvis is 15 and going strong.
I love ALL cats, but black and tortoiseshell cats are favorites, aesthetically speaking.

Furrywurrypurry

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh, she's a true beauty! How old is she? My Elvis is 15 and going strong.
I love ALL cats, but black and tortoiseshell cats are favorites, aesthetically speaking.
Ah thank you. She is the most special girl.
She is 13 but she unfortunately has a tumour in her neck that can’t be removed.
However as you can see, she is currently a very happy lady!!