How can you tell when your cat is relaxed?--Post your pictures here

cmshap

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup. I'd say she's way up there on the Relax-O-Meter, wouldn't you?
Nice design on the window perch. I've never thought these were dependable, as the ones I have seen only have one suction cup on each side. This design looks very good.
I may have to look for one of those. I have a big windowsill that my cat spends a lot of time on, but he might enjoy more time in the sun if there was a roomier surface to lie on.

Even with multiple suction cups I'd want to put it down against the windowsill like in the above pic, vs. actually hanging it.

catdad61

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yup. I'd say she's way up there on the Relax-O-Meter, wouldn't you?
Nice design on the window perch. I've never thought these were dependable, as the ones I have seen only have one suction cup on each side. This design looks very good.
I may have to look for one of those. I have a big windowsill that my cat spends a lot of time on, but he might enjoy more time in the sun if there was a roomier surface to lie on.

Even with multiple suction cups I'd want to put it down against the windowsill like in the above pic, vs. actually hanging it.
I was skeptical about the suction cup ones too. The one I bought is foldable up against the window and has a reversible mat to lay on. I found it on Amazon Window Perch. And she absolutely LOVES it. :happycat::happycat: I moved the bird feeder in front of the window. As long as I remember to pay the subscription fee (fill the feeder) to real cat TV :lol:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah. We had those lovely wide natural wood windowsills in our last home, but here, they're painted and narrow. So I installed two window seats -- one screwed into the windowsill in the dining room, and the other, in the living room, not, but it's secured from below via strong plastic frame. The former gets a LOT more use.
IMG_1966 (2).JPG

Elvis loves "reading the paper" and watching "Cat TV" here on his dining room window seat.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Yeah. We had those lovely wide natural wood windowsills in our last home, but here, they're painted and narrow. So I installed two window seats -- one screwed into the windowsill in the dining room, and the other, in the living room, not, but it's secured from below via strong plastic frame. The former gets a LOT more use. View attachment 448538
Elvis loves "reading the paper" and watching "Cat TV" here on his dining room window seat.
❤❤❤ If you can't spoil them, don't have them! :happycat: