Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Meowmy prefers word puzzles. She's not into Sudoku. Hmm, is that the music from "Deliverance" I hear...
Yep! She gonna learn that music an teach her son to play it onna guitar so they can play it together!!! (Scary, I tell you!)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Wow, Kitters. You are a good kitty not to wake your poor sick Daddy when you had the hair ball. I'm sure meowmy Jill was very appreciative that you covered it up with a sock.
Yeah I think her liked it, cuz her said "oh Kitty!!!'
She sounded real thrilled!!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Oh thanks Shen n Humble!!!

I tries to be good nurse kitty! I was even so nice to daddy I didn't wakes him up to tell him I throwed up hair ball in the living room. I covered it with a sock all on my own and stored it for momma to clean when her gotted home from work! Dats how much I loves my daddy!
Gee that WAS thotful of you kitters! Bet yur meomwy reely was suprized too and impressed with your "neatness" in covering it with a sock. I will have to try to remember that the next time I hava hairball! I don't have them much tho, probably cuz meowmy alwasy wantin to chase me around with the darned ol brush, yuk
. She gots a brush fetish if you asks ME! She even brushes her OWN head fur lots of times efurry day and sometimes it hurts HER too, cuz I her her saying OW OW when she doz it! yur friends jasper and tia hi kitters this tia, i lucky, i gots short furs so i just get pets for brushes

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Jasper an Tia and Shenandoah & Humble, an Kitters, and Annie Oakley, an...well efurrybody! My meowmy so bizzy playin with her Chrissymouse toys she didn't get on computer for 2 days!!! I gotted some firry mice, Tigger gotted a catnip birdie an Nadette gotted a cat bed. But she won't sleep in the new one - only the old one she already likes. Hope you alls had good Chrissymouses too! - Elsa
Dere Elsa, I LOVES those furry mice too! The first thing I doz is BITE OFF THEY TAILS
I gots a stockin fulla toys but they wasn't any of the big furry mices in it, oh well. We had a nice Christmas, even tho I was hoping for a new cat tree, but meomwy sez I will have to wait a lil longer cus looks like she is gonna hav to get a new stove pretty quik! Tia gots a stockin of toys too. We is glad that you rited us and had a nice Christmas too, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi Tia
and JAsper! And all the other kitties!

My meowmy sometimes feels like meowmy Bobbie (except she waaaaaaaay overweight) - but then she will find there are people who think she is beautiful. Somebody said once "How can anyone not like Jan?".
Hey, I love her! Even when she's late with breakfast or won't let me chew on her hand.

Hi Annie! Hope your meowmy Cassie is doing good in school so she can be a veterinarian. Is she still working for the vet?

What kind of toys did meowmy Kim get, Elsa? My meowmy got a cell phone and she's been figuring it out. She found the ring tones and they drove me wild!

Wow, Kitters. You are a good kitty not to wake your poor sick Daddy when you had the hair ball. I'm sure meowmy Jill was very appreciative that you covered it up with a sock.

Has anyone seen Bijou?
hi ari my sweet kiss kiss kiss
, how was your Christmas? we had a nice one, we gots lots of toys and some of daddys smoked salmon and turkey to eat! jasper was hopin for a new cat tree but meowmy sez she think she better gets a new oven first so he didn't get one
, er , i ment poor jasper
, meomwy gots a email from Bijous mom and they doing good, just reel busy
we just hangin around today, it rainin again as usual, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi Ari! Well, Meowmy got two presents that were takin up her time. One is this new number game called "Sudoku" an she's jest ADDICTED to it. So she does it alla time! Also, you know Meowmy real interested in mewsic, an she wanted ta try a new kinda mewsic, so daddy gotted her a banjo for Christmas! She not verry good yet!
wow elsa, yur meowmy is really talented. it nice that her kittens like musik too. my meomwy likes games too, but she likes rpg's and now that she gotted the high speed her is looking for one to play with her kitten Mike, he brotted a game when he came to visit, but meomwy dozent like it so now she has to find one that they both likes to play...yur friend tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi kitty friends. I thought I'd better check in to see if everyone had a nice holiday.

Kitters - We are really happy about your meowmy and daddy getting married. My meowmy says to wish them the very best from our house.

Topaz - I've missed being at Smudge's but hopefully will see you there today.

Jasper and Tia - we were happy to hear from your meowmy and are happy that you all had a nice holiday.

We had a quiet Christmas at our house because meowmy, daddy and human sissy went to daddy's family for the day but they gave us extra loving when they came home so Mika and I were OK with that.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hi kitty friends. I thought I'd better check in to see if everyone had a nice holiday.

Kitters - We are really happy about your meowmy and daddy getting married. My meowmy says to wish them the very best from our house.

Topaz - I've missed being at Smudge's but hopefully will see you there today.

Jasper and Tia - we were happy to hear from your meowmy and are happy that you all had a nice holiday.

We had a quiet Christmas at our house because meowmy, daddy and human sissy went to daddy's family for the day but they gave us extra loving when they came home so Mika and I were OK with that.
Dere Bijou, grate to here from you and Mika, and glad that you and yur hoomans had a nice Christmas at yur daddys familys house
. Our Christmas was quiet too cuz we had ours on Christmas eve! Then early Christmas day memowy's kitten Mike had to go to his daddys house and Alex had to go to work an so meowmy and daddy went to the GAMBLIN place!! And while they was there somebody won a car but it wasn't them, they was loosers!
, er I mean
, sorry
. They wasn't gone very long tho, and when they gots back we got lots of pets and meomwy played wif us till we was tired, then we taked naps...luv from your California family, jasper, tia and meomwy Carol...an speshull kisses for meomwy linda from me, tia.....kiss kiss meowmy linda

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Bijou, grate to here from you and Mika, and glad that you and yur hoomans had a nice Christmas at yur daddys familys house
. Our Christmas was quiet too cuz we had ours on Christmas eve! Then early Christmas day memowy's kitten Mike had to go to his daddys house and Alex had to go to work an so meowmy and daddy went to the GAMBLIN place!! And while they was there somebody won a car but it wasn't them, they was loosers!
, er I mean
, sorry
. They wasn't gone very long tho, and when they gots back we got lots of pets and meomwy played wif us till we was tired, then we taked naps...luv from your California family, jasper, tia and meomwy Carol...an speshull kisses for meomwy linda from me, tia.....kiss kiss meowmy linda
Tia you make my meowmy so happy. She says her heart goes "badoom, badoom" whenever you send her kisses. You are such a nice little sister.

Meowmy said it would have been nice if your meowmy and daddy had been the ones to win the car.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Tia you make my meowmy so happy. She says her heart goes "badoom, badoom" whenever you send her kisses. You are such a nice little sister.

Meowmy said it would have been nice if your meowmy and daddy had been the ones to win the car.
Hee hee, hi Bijou, funny you should say that cuz it was an UGLY car! When they went inside meomwy said she was making fun of how ugly it was and told joked to daddy that she guessed she wood take it if they GAVE it to her, but she sure woodn't buy it, she said she liked the blue mustang out front but that they could keep the ugly red one inside, and about 5 minutes later someone won it! Funny how that worked out
, an meomwy said she hoped whoever won it had the money to pay alla the taxes and license and stuff on it cuz that was gonna be quite a bit.....
, yur "bro" jasper.....yeah yeah.....and tia too of COURSE

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
my sweet hansum Jasper
im glad you hadda grate holleeda & gotted lotsa nise
& i hope you gets a noo cat tree soon. we didnt get eny noo presents cuz meowmy givd us ours erlee sins she wuznt gonna be here
but she comin bak hom tomoro!
we reel sited but that also meens i wont be talkn to y'all for about a week cuz meowmys puter to slo for innernet stuf
but we be so happy
meowmy comin home we not care to much that we not be able to rite to y'all. i hope you dont miss me to much!
luv,
~ Cable

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Gee that WAS thotful of you kitters! Bet yur meomwy reely was suprized too and impressed with your "neatness" in covering it with a sock. I will have to try to remember that the next time I hava hairball! I don't have them much tho, probably cuz meowmy alwasy wantin to chase me around with the darned ol brush, yuk
. She gots a brush fetish if you asks ME! She even brushes her OWN head fur lots of times efurry day and sometimes it hurts HER too, cuz I her her saying OW OW when she doz it! yur friends jasper and tia hi kitters this tia, i lucky, i gots short furs so i just get pets for brushes
I'm real good at cleanin' up after myself. I see mommy and daddy take that white stuff and wipe it over the messes and it's all gone, so I fine some paper or a white sock and put it over it. And whay-la! It's gone. I do real good at that. If I fro up, or have accidents (which doesn't happen often, I'm a big girl!) or if "things" are hanging after potty time and happen to drop on the floor! (daddy's got real long hair that I eat sometimes) I clean it up if mommy are daddy aren't right there to see it or hear me scratching to let them know it's there!

My mommy sayz "Thank You! It means a lot!" Ok, mommy now you gotta leave the room I'm talking to my friends!
Shh.. don't tell mommy, but I told daddy he had to marry her. Well, I've been telling him for a long time, but I don't think he speaks kitty. Mommy will have to teach him someday!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

my sweet hansum Jasper
im glad you hadda grate holleeda & gotted lotsa nise
& i hope you gets a noo cat tree soon. we didnt get eny noo presents cuz meowmy givd us ours erlee sins she wuznt gonna be here
but she comin bak hom tomoro!
we reel sited but that also meens i wont be talkn to y'all for about a week cuz meowmys puter to slo for innernet stuf
but we be so happy
meowmy comin home we not care to much that we not be able to rite to y'all. i hope you dont miss me to much!
luv,
~ Cable
Oh boy Cable, yur meowmy is comin home to be wif you at last:love . I WILL miss you lots but I very very glad yur meomwy can come home now and be wif you all the time. We thankful that the surgee went good and that yur meomwy is doing well, we sending her purrs to get all bettr soon. I sending YOU purrs and hugs too Cable my sweet and purrs to yur sisters too. We try to wait patiently till yur meomwy can let you talk again, ok? yur luvin boyfriend Jasper
i luvs you, yur sisters and yur meomwy laureen too cable, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh boy Cable, yur meowmy is comin home to be wif you at last:love . I WILL miss you lots but I very very glad yur meomwy can come home now and be wif you all the time. We thankful that the surgee went good and that yur meomwy is doing well, we sending her purrs to get all bettr soon. I sending YOU purrs and hugs too Cable my sweet and purrs to yur sisters too. We try to wait patiently till yur meomwy can let you talk again, ok? yur luvin boyfriend Jasper
i luvs you, yur sisters and yur meomwy laureen too cable, luv tia
awwww - thanks for the luv cutest Tia - i'll mak shur meowmy & efurbuddee gets yur mesaj
you a sweet gurl!
i glad she comin hom to, sweetee
cuz i miss her lots & so duz Java & Pixel
so we all happee she comin hom.
she has a week bfor work starts & then she can help me rite agin!
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

awwww - thanks for the luv cutest Tia - i'll mak shur meowmy & efurbuddee gets yur mesaj
you a sweet gurl!
i glad she comin hom to, sweetee
cuz i miss her lots & so duz Java & Pixel
so we all happee she comin hom.
she has a week bfor work starts & then she can help me rite agin!
~ Cable
my turn to talk jasper, i kno you her boyfriend but i loves her too! i glad yur sweet meomwy gets another weak off of work to rest and heal up. it will be hard to wait to talk to you but we will manage. i tries to snuggle wif jasper sometimes but he bites me and makes me cry
he not as sweet to me as he is to you, meowmy sez she think my "new" wore off and now he being a jealous boy....
anyways least i can bite him bak and sometimes i gets mad and chases and bites HIM!! and when he is meen and meomwy or daddy see's he gets spanked
. course it not all his fault cuz that meen alex teasin him makes him grouchy and then he runs away and shuts his door so meomwy sez he takes his mad out on me. her fusses at alex but him NEVER lissens....meomwy hopin that he moves away this summer to his OWN place and then we not have that troble...plus ever since jasper sneeked outside he been fussin and whinin to go outside again and meomwy and daddy told him to "forgit about it!" but he hasn't so far....give you sweet meomwy purrs and snuggles from me, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
be it efurr so humble, dere's no place like home!

GET IT? Humble? laffs shenandoah

sez humble...aw hust dat mouf!

we so glad meowmy's bak!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

be it efurr so humble, dere's no place like home!

GET IT? Humble? laffs shenandoah

sez humble...aw hust dat mouf!

we so glad meowmy's bak!
We is glad too, for you and for yur meomwy. And R meomwy sez that sooo true, there is NO place like home. Have a nice evening together, luv jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we thank you sweetly!

We is glad too, for you and for yur meomwy. And R meomwy sez that sooo true, there is NO place like home. Have a nice evening together, luv jasper and tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

my turn to talk jasper, i kno you her boyfriend but i loves her too! i glad yur sweet meomwy gets another weak off of work to rest and heal up. it will be hard to wait to talk to you but we will manage. i tries to snuggle wif jasper sometimes but he bites me and makes me cry
he not as sweet to me as he is to you, meowmy sez she think my "new" wore off and now he being a jealous boy....
anyways least i can bite him bak and sometimes i gets mad and chases and bites HIM!! and when he is meen and meomwy or daddy see's he gets spanked
. ....give you sweet meomwy purrs and snuggles from me, luv tia
cutest Tia that you so much for your sweet letr
i sorry Jasper not snuggl wif you lik he useta but maybe he will mor after meen Alex leevs... i snuggl mosly wif Pixel but i play wif Java. Javas not much of a snuggly kitty tho - she only liks to snuggl wif meowmy & then only wons in a wile. my meowmy thanks you for the purrs & snuggls
~ Cable

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitties! Meowmy set me up so I can play on hur noo puter dat she got fur Christmas! It's neet! I want won now!

Status
Not open for further replies.