Not open for further replies.

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
[/color][/size][/font]
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

(((hadley)))
you are like a chrismas prezent for all us! We so happee you are here.
tank uz soo much me nd meowmy is gled chili dogers iz doin gud dat meks uz happyz ah boyz iz a pesnt wha kina bowz do me haz hehehe

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Deer Jasper and Tia,

We didnt get to post but we prayed for the lil Chili and we will continue to pray for him and your Meowmy and your Meowmys brudder.

Luvs, Luzee and evryone
Dere Luzeee, Carlee and Much, thank you for prayin for lil Chili, he just a puppy, bout the same age as my lil sister Tia and he is about as big as her too. Meomwy sez he a very sweet lil guy, we never got to meet him but meomwy went wif her brother and SHE picked him out. We hopin and prayin the the doctrs can find out what medicine to give him so he can get all well again, yur friends jasper and tia and meomwy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
red an silver bowz, and lil curly ribbons!
Originally Posted by hadley's mom

[/color][/size][/font]
tank uz soo much me nd meowmy is gled chili dogers iz doin gud dat meks uz happyz ah boyz iz a pesnt wha kina bowz do me haz hehehe

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning efurrykitty. This is Jasper!
Guess what? Meomwy putted the second part of NAUGHTY TT in fur pictures!
She said she thot some of you wood like to see them. I am not in those pictures cuz I am a GOOD BOY
We is having a kinda boring day today at our house. I kept meomwy up playing with me reel late or early depending how you looks at it, anyways I kept bitin her on the toe when she tried to go to sleep and droppin my toy on her to let her kno I wasn't done playin with her yet so she went bak to bed this morning cuz she is laz,er "tired". They when she got up she got out the suck monster and picked up alla our toys
, next time I am gonna keep her up ALL nite if that's what she's gona do! What alla my kitty friends doing today? yur friend jasper

hi efurryone, this tia.....jasper isn't an angel! he more like a
, he just like to make me look bad and embarras me in front of alla you kittys
, but you kno what jasper, just cuz you didnt get caughted by the camera doing bad stuff santa still saw you, he was watchin when you was bitin meomwy toes last night and being bad so there
, i telling on YOU! i don't bite meomwy and you does, so yur bad too. sorry but i has to stand up for myself..luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we hjelpted meowmy pak. we made shure she has pur food reddy. she has 3 peeples comin to see us.

but onlee one of em is feeding us...rats!

Originally Posted by carolcat

Good morning efurrykitty. This is Jasper!
Guess what? Meomwy putted the second part of NAUGHTY TT in fur pictures!
She said she thot some of you wood like to see them. I am not in those pictures cuz I am a GOOD BOY
We is having a kinda boring day today at our house. I kept meomwy up playing with me reel late or early depending how you looks at it, anyways I kept bitin her on the toe when she tried to go to sleep and droppin my toy on her to let her kno I wasn't done playin with her yet so she went bak to bed this morning cuz she is laz,er "tired". They when she got up she got out the suck monster and picked up alla our toys
, next time I am gonna keep her up ALL nite if that's what she's gona do! What alla my kitty friends doing today? yur friend jasper

hi efurryone, this tia.....jasper isn't an angel! he more like a
, he just like to make me look bad and embarras me in front of alla you kittys
, but you kno what jasper, just cuz you didnt get caughted by the camera doing bad stuff santa still saw you, he was watchin when you was bitin meomwy toes last night and being bad so there
, i telling on YOU! i don't bite meomwy and you does, so yur bad too. sorry but i has to stand up for myself..luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we hjelpted meowmy pak. we made shure she has pur food reddy. she has 3 peeples comin to see us.

Darn, maybe if you acts xtra cute and hongry you can puursuade someone else to give you some food too? Good luck, yur friends jasper and tia

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

You need to convinse the otter 2 peeples tat the furst peeple didn't feed you. Ten tey wuld feed you.

As to helping Meowmy Bobbie pak, Carly has an idea here. Tat way Meowmy Bobbie won't be lonly.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gasp! we love it! an she has 5 bags. so we can sneek in....

Darn, maybe if you acts xtra cute and hongry you can puursuade someone else to give you some food too? Good luck, yur friends jasper and tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sorry yu cant go wif your meowmy wen she goes away> but anyway maybe yu can get sum of the peepel not sposed to feed you to do it anyway and gets lotsa extra food that way!

come to smudge"s and we"ll have a gud time together ok sweethearts

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we gonna be reel good an take care of the place wile she gone. she the one cryin bout leevin us. She needs to get away!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

we sorry yu cant go wif your meowmy wen she goes away> but anyway maybe yu can get sum of the peepel not sposed to feed you to do it anyway and gets lotsa extra food that way!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we gonna be reel good an take care of the place wile she gone. she the one cryin bout leevin us. She needs to get away!
Dere meomwy Bobbie, pleze don't cry!
S + H are big boys and they will be alrite wif yur friends while you r gone! You have a safe trip and a good visit and don get all upset before you leave, ok? We be prayin for you to have a safe trip and a good visit, luv jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tia? I saw the pics of you helping meowmy Carol. I didn't thinnk you were naughty.

YOu just bee-yoo-ti-ful!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Tia? I saw the pics of you helping meowmy Carol. I didn't thinnk you were naughty.

YOu just bee-yoo-ti-ful!
thank you ari, kiss kiss kiss, you the most sweetest boyfriend ever, i luvs you hug hug hug....wanna go over to Cables and visit wif them and with S + H? theys meomwy gone too, and they hangin out ther so they not be lonely, plus theys two new kittys there! luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

will you spen some time wif us dere dis morning? we miss meowmy! can we haf a coca-cola togefurr?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evfurryone, this jasper, and I can only talk for a minnut. I mad cuz meowmy taked me to the BAD place this morning cuz she thot I was getting sick. I TOL her I was fine but she made me go anyway. The meen lady looked at my eyes and lissened to me breathe and then she had the bad stick
......anyways she said she thot I was ok but she gave meomwy some eyedrops for my eye cuz it a lil red. I wooda been fine, I TOL meomwy, but she NEVER lissens. I gots reeel mad an was gonna BITE SOMBODY, I reely didnt care who, but then meomwy let me go back inside my carrier, and then I HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSED at meowmy and showed my razor teeths....
but least I dint get stuck with the sharp sticker. Now I mad at efurryone, yur friend jasper

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Jasper we are so sorry to hear that you had to put up with all that stuff. We are sending hugs and kitty kisses to you.

Bijou and Mika

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi evfurryone, this jasper, and I can only talk for a minnut. I mad cuz meowmy taked me to the BAD place this morning cuz she thot I was getting sick. I TOL her I was fine but she made me go anyway. The meen lady looked at my eyes and lissened to me breathe and then she had the bad stick
......anyways she said she thot I was ok but she gave meomwy some eyedrops for my eye cuz it a lil red. I wooda been fine, I TOL meomwy, but she NEVER lissens. I gots reeel mad an was gonna BITE SOMBODY, I reely didnt care who, but then meomwy let me go back inside my carrier, and then I HIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSED at meowmy and showed my razor teeths....
but least I dint get stuck with the sharp sticker. Now I mad at efurryone, yur friend jasper
dere hansum sweet Jasper - im so sorry you had to go to the bad plase speshullee sins you werent even sick
i hope you get to feeln betr soon & forgiv your meowmy for caring
so much
about you that she takd you to get you betr
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dere hansum jasper,

be happee you gotsa meowmy hoo notices dat you mite be sick. she jus loves you so much and wanst you to be well. we love you, too.
S & H

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

dere hansum jasper,

be happee you gotsa meowmy hoo notices dat you mite be sick. she jus loves you so much and wanst you to be well. we love you, too.
S & H
Yeah, I guesses you is rite. Anyways me and Tia wants to wish you and meomwy Bobbie and alla our other friends a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. We hopes everyone has a happy day and we sending love and purrs to you all. And we wishes safe travelin to any of yous that is going to someones elses house for the day, luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thank you hansum jasper and lil tia. we hope alla our frens here being safe an warm this day. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 days til meowmy gets home!

she went tubin in the snow yesterday at did ski place wif her fren jeff, and they had fun fun. it was a 100 foot drop and slie thing.
She laffed and laffed. we herd her all the way to GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.