Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I saw those pictures of the beautiful Tia - and I didn't think she was naughty! Just beautiful.
thank you ari my luv, jasper just trying to get efurryone to think i a bad girl i think cuz he been a meen boy and in troble wif meomwy, course, i DID do SOM naughty things like gettin in the garbage can and bitin that stopid santa dolly on the toe but meomwy dint get pictures of me doin that........oh, i told on myself! how embarrasing
, i try to be good really, just i am not perfect.......sob sob, plezse evfurry kitty, don be mad, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I love you anyway!
thanks sweetie, lets get bak to the partay and danse! and maybe have a bite of breakfast? alla that dancin works up an appetite and we are still growin kittys....wonder if mika left any of the cheesy dip....

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Aw Tia, you're jest a kitten, we don expect you to be good ALLA time!
thanks, i tries to be good, honest, but sometimes i feels feisty and it hard to be a "mannerly" girl all the time, sides jasper is alwasy trying to get me to do something and then i get in troble if i do........he is an instigator meomwy sez.......
but i not sure what that meens cept he amost alway got ideas to get into troble!, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, we think you an jasper are bof purrfect! In fac, alla our frens her are purrfect! thats wut makes us all so lovable!

Originally Posted by carolcat

thank you ari my luv, jasper just trying to get efurryone to think i a bad girl i think cuz he been a meen boy and in troble wif meomwy, course, i DID do SOM naughty things like gettin in the garbage can and bitin that stopid santa dolly on the toe but meomwy dint get pictures of me doin that........oh, i told on myself! how embarrasing
, i try to be good really, just i am not perfect.......sob sob, plezse evfurry kitty, don be mad, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

well, we think you an jasper are bof purrfect! In fac, alla our frens her are purrfect! thats wut makes us all so lovable!
thank you, S + H and meowmy Bobbie you all is so sweet to me, i very lucky to hav friends like you, and i love you lots, luv tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, this is Carol. I am asking for prayers and vibes for my brothers little doxie puppy. The whole story is in the cat forum but here I will just say that it looks really bad and my brother is crushed at the thought of losing him. Would you all please pray for Chili, my brothers puppy? Thank you.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Prayers will be offered up continuously for the sweet Chili puppy.

Hi everyone, this is Carol. I am asking for prayers and vibes for my brothers little doxie puppy. The whole story is in the cat forum but here I will just say that it looks really bad and my brother is crushed at the thought of losing him. Would you all please pray for Chili, my brothers puppy? Thank you.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

of course!

hadley's mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hy diz hadley her, blezzing fur de puper doger chili
hop hez doin ok my meowmy hops so too iz sad wen a furbabies iz sic hy efurybudy iz luvin itz her makin soo meny neece fends
boy doze day srve gud fud at smudges i reely lick it dare cee ya atz de pardy

hadley

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((hadley)))
you are like a chrismas prezent for all us! We so happee you are here.
Originally Posted by hadley's mom

hy diz hadley her, blezzing fur de puper doger chili
hop hez doin ok my meowmy hops so too iz sad wen a furbabies iz sic hy efurybudy iz luvin itz her makin soo meny neece fends
boy doze day srve gud fud at smudges i reely lick it dare cee ya atz de pardy

hadley

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Our prayers for Chili - goes without saying.

Keep us posted please.
Hi everyone, Chili made it through the surgery and is stable for the moment. He has improved a little since I posted yesterday. Now they will try to grow a culture of the bacteria attacking his skull to come up with an effective treatment. Thank you everyone for your prayers, he has a long way to go still so please keep praying for him if you would. Thanks alot, Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy and us are all prayin for sweet lil chili....
an we keep prayin, too!

Hi everyone, Chili made it through the surgery and is stable for the moment. He has improved a little since I posted yesterday. Now they will try to grow a culture of the bacteria attacking his skull to come up with an effective treatment. Thank you everyone for your prayers, he has a long way to go still so please keep praying for him if you would. Thanks alot, Carol

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

meowmy and us are all prayin for sweet lil chili....
an we keep prayin, too!
Dere S + H and Bijou and Mika and new kitty Hadley and any other kittys I mite have missed, thank you for your prayers, lil Chili dog is doing a lil bettr, him came thru the surgee and now they going to try to find out why his lil head bone not gettin bettr. We mite not be on too much for the next few dayz cus meomwy calling and talking wif her brother cuz he reel upset bout his lil puppy. We is all ok at our house and we hopes alla our kitty and hooman friends are ok too. We has lots to be thankful for cuz alla us well and we gots food and a warm place to live and wonderful friends, YOU ALL! We sending you all hugs, purrs and asking God to bless each and efurryone of you. We will rite again later on,k? luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy sez one thing she gonna miss while she gone is dis place, and she hopes she can get on. We try to get her to rite for us, too. we be at the party so we not be lonely.

We prayin for chili and hope the doctors can fine out whats wrong wif his sweet hed bone. ddat worreees us.

Dere S + H and Bijou and Mika and new kitty Hadley and any other kittys I mite have missed, thank you for your prayers, lil Chili dog is doing a lil bettr, him came thru the surgee and now they going to try to find out why his lil head bone not gettin bettr. We mite not be on too much for the next few dayz cus meomwy calling and talking wif her brother cuz he reel upset bout his lil puppy. We is all ok at our house and we hopes alla our kitty and hooman friends are ok too. We has lots to be thankful for cuz alla us well and we gots food and a warm place to live and wonderful friends, YOU ALL! We sending you all hugs, purrs and asking God to bless each and efurryone of you. We will rite again later on,k? luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Deer Jasper and Tia,

We didnt get to post but we prayed for the lil Chili and we will continue to pray for him and your Meowmy and your Meowmys brudder.

Luvs, Luzee and evryone

Status
Not open for further replies.