Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Wow, Jasper, I bet that was scary. We're glad you came back inside!!!
Hi Elsa, thanks for the concern but of course I wasn't skared at all
., I only came running to the door cus meomwy and daddy were skared!(not!) Besides I dind want them to have a heart attack cuz I was missing!(true!)And if I gets in really big troble I won't get any presents
(too late!) I am hopin for a new cat tree but I might have blown that this morning. But I THINK I will still get something (don't count on it bad boy)from Santa Claws, and tia I see you, stop with the comments or you will be SORRY
! Anyways I came back inside and efurrything is ok. Thanks for riting to ME JASPER (na NA tia!) yur friend jasper

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we hope alla our frens here are having a good day. we feel a lil sad but it will be ok. is just a nlue time for us.

remember the prize song for dougie tomorrow, ok? at the cafe!

we send kisses to our california gurls. we will always love you.
Awww, we sorry you are feeling sad
so we are sendin you and meomwy Bobbie speshul
and lots of happy thots to cheer you all up
, ok? Our meomwy has troble sometimes wif bein sad around Christmas time too an she sez the best thing that helps her is to not think about the "I wish" things and to count the blessings that she HAS NOW. I reminded her of ONE important one this morning when I sneaked outside! We loves you, yur friends jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Goodmorning Kitties! First some important news. TODAY IS MEOMWY LAUREENS SURGEE!! Lets all say a prayer for her that it goes good and that she gets to go home to my sweet Cable and Pixel and Java reel soon, ok? We thinking bout you girls too, and sending purrs and snuggles so you not be so lonely without yur meomwy.
tank you my sweetee - meowmy is now home at granmeowmys & we're hoping she can come visit us tomoro. she hasta eet lunch now. - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

tank you my sweetee - meowmy is now home at granmeowmys & we're hoping she can come visit us tomoro. she hasta eet lunch now. - Cable
YAY YAY!!
We is SO glad to here that! We hoping that she get back to normal in no time and can come and visit my sweeet Cable and her sisters soon too, want to come to the cafe and have lunch with me sweetie? yur boyfriend jasper i wishing you the best too meomwy laureen, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

YAY YAY!!
We is SO glad to here that! We hoping that she get back to normal in no time and can come and visit my sweeet Cable and her sisters soon too, want to come to the cafe and have lunch with me sweetie? yur boyfriend jasper i wishing you the best too meomwy laureen, luv tia
i wud luv to! see you there! - Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, you were a baaaaaaaaaad boy!
Bad enough you bite meowmy Carol, now you scare her almost to death!

Hi Tia!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Jasper, you were a baaaaaaaaaad boy!
Bad enough you bite meowmy Carol, now you scare her almost to death!

Hi Tia!
Yeah, it was hard to say which was more skared, meowmy or daddy. But I thot Tia din't know I gots out but now I think she doz cuz she woke up from her nap and she started running round the house crying REEEL loud till meomwy piked her up an brot her to where I was sleepin so she could see me! Then she came over and started lickin my face and snuggled wif me so I guess I skared HER too
. I wasn't trying to skare noone, I just wanted to go outside........

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, jasper! we skared to reed dis. Prayze God you are ok and not get hurt.

Yeah, it was hard to say which was more skared, meowmy or daddy. But I thot Tia din't know I gots out but now I think she doz cuz she woke up from her nap and she started running round the house crying REEEL loud till meomwy piked her up an brot her to where I was sleepin so she could see me! Then she came over and started lickin my face and snuggled wif me so I guess I skared HER too
. I wasn't trying to skare noone, I just wanted to go outside........

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we ok, but we just misted our meowmy!
we better now dat she is home and not hafta go to skool til jan 2~
she sez she gonna go off for 3 daze maybe at chrismas to see her ants. But she haf someone to come an feed us an change the water an stuff and clean our litter box.

we luv u all....
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Ah, S&H, we're sorry you sad an blue. Is Meowmy offa school?

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Goodmornin efurrybody, how is you all today. Now I will tell you about MY CITING OUTDOOR ADVENTURE!!! I was glad to get bak inside and now I think I will take a nap, yur friend jasper
JASPER! i didnt see dis erleyer cuz meowmy wuz ritin to efurbudy about bein home...sweetee
i so glad nuffin hapnd to you!
you are a gud boy for watn for your meowmy to open the dor
insted of runnin to somwer danjerus lik som kittys mite do
i glad you okay - your luvn gurlfren, Cable

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Well here we is, meomwy gotted the high speed and it is grate! She sez she just has to get used to using a diffrent browsr? Whatever, anyways she din't get no presents wrapped today, she was to busy protectin the installer man from my RAZOR TOOTHS!! We talk to you all more tomorrow, yur friends jasper and tia
so are we gonna see notty Tia pix soon
- Cable, Java & Pixel

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

so are we gonna see notty Tia pix soon
- Cable, Java & Pixel
Ooops, good thing you reminded my forgetful meomwy Cable, cuz her forgotted all about it! She says she gonna try to get them on there tonite or by this weekend for sure. Well she hopes so, she hasn't tried fitin with photobucket yet and she is still a lil shakey from my adventure this mornin I think!
Boy I sure did get her an daddy woke up good
. Daddy only drank ONE cuppa coffee! If you feels like it I will treet you to dinner at smudgies sweet Cable and yur meomwy too if she feels good enuf to come, luv from jasper awww, i was hopin efurrykitty forgot about those piktures

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

oh, jasper! we skared to reed dis. Prayze God you are ok and not get hurt.
Thank you
, meowmy was saying thank you prayers that they found me and that I was alright. I ok, and I reely dint mean to skare anyone, guess I shouldn't laff cuaz they skared I was gone
. I ashamed that I skared efurryone, I sorry now.....

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
mebee it just make em uhpreesheate you more!!

Thank you
, meowmy was saying thank you prayers that they found me and that I was alright. I ok, and I reely dint mean to skare anyone, guess I shouldn't laff cuaz they skared I was gone
. I ashamed that I skared efurryone, I sorry now.....

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
There's never a dull moment wit you Jasper, is there? furst you fiting wit the repair peeples (Karlee luvs the repair peeples) and then you go wanderin outside. Karlee did tat once wen we furst got her. Meomy was going to join Pawpa outside and she sees this cat walking up the sidewalk back to the door. It was Karlee and Meomy sed she almost had a hart attack.

Time to get to the cafe for the big surprise for Kitters.

We will see you all later.

Luzeee

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Ooops, good thing you reminded my forgetful meomwy Cable, cuz her forgotted all about it! She says she gonna try to get them on there tonite or by this weekend for sure. Well she hopes so, she hasn't tried fitin with photobucket yet and she is still a lil shakey from my adventure this mornin I think!
Boy I sure did get her an daddy woke up good
. Daddy only drank ONE cuppa coffee! If you feels like it I will treet you to dinner at smudgies sweet Cable and yur meomwy too if she feels good enuf to come, luv from jasper awww, i was hopin efurrykitty forgot about those piktures
we like lookn at notty pix
- Cable, Java & Pixel

sweet Jasper - i wud luv to hav dinr wif you - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

There's never a dull moment wit you Jasper, is there? furst you fiting wit the repair peeples (Karlee luvs the repair peeples) and then you go wanderin outside. Karlee did tat once wen we furst got her. Meomy was going to join Pawpa outside and she sees this cat walking up the sidewalk back to the door. It was Karlee and Meomy sed she almost had a hart attack.

Time to get to the cafe for the big surprise for Kitters.

We will see you all later.

Luzeee
Dere Luzeee, well I don want meomwy to get BORED!
Sides I dont know why they gets so skared, meomwy sez that is EXACTLY WHY they does, cuz I don have a clue about the outside world
. But meomwy sez she gonna be xtra careful from now on to check the skreen, shucks! What time the surprize tomorrow? We been so busy here that I dont remember! yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
speshul singing for dougie tomorrow at 11:30 A.M.
we all sing! FOR HE'S A JOLLY GOOD DOGGIE!

an his gurlfren be here, too......and he then will sit wif us, as our speshul gest!

Meowmy Bobbie gonna be servin from 11:30-13:30!!

(Pleeze be nice to her an pashunt.,,,,she not as good a waitfurrbody as dougie!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.