Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Party at Cable, Java and Pixels house here. Everyone come over.

And meybe we can view the notty picts of Tia wile tere.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Meowmy Bobbie an our southern gentlemen sweethearts -- we stay wif yu if yu wan but we mite not be able to rite on threds so much cos our meowmy not wanta be on puter so much. She lazy.

Jasper -- we know you skeered peoples an cats, but we GLAD yu gots an adventure -- it wouldve been more fun in summer when it warm, but hey, an adventure's an adventure. (we woont be so glad thou if yu didn't cum rite back -- then our hearts be broken.)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We are still waiting (impatiently) for pictures of our beautiful sister Tia.
Sorry efurrykitty, meomwy caught daddys few bug an now she sick and barfy
so you gonna have to wait a lil longer......she sez pleze forgive her she don feel good enuf to fite with the photobucket rite now.....jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we all slept til ATE OCLOCK! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

is cold today! We mite wach more movees later.

las nite we saw HOME ALONE! We likes dat lil boy. Meowmy sez he kick a$$ of thhose meen men.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wanna allas be yur speshul sweetharts, an it dont matter if you don rite a lot. is not that part that is important. meowmy sez the love is all dat's important. OK?

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Dear Meowmy Bobbie an our southern gentlemen sweethearts -- we stay wif yu if yu wan but we mite not be able to rite on threds so much cos our meowmy not wanta be on puter so much. She lazy.

Jasper -- we know you skeered peoples an cats, but we GLAD yu gots an adventure -- it wouldve been more fun in summer when it warm, but hey, an adventure's an adventure. (we woont be so glad thou if yu didn't cum rite back -- then our hearts be broken.)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Dere Graycie an Go Go and meomwy Katie, we SO glad to here from you. Meomwy sez to ask you if you gots the email she sended you? We missed you and reel glad you rited us. How you been doing and what new at yur house? How meomwy Katie doing? It cold an rainin here and meowmy gots the few so she feeling barfy!
We doing fine tho.......I gota admit, I DIN'T come rite back, daddy came and found me and THAT"S why I came back, I was hidin from them and skared them to death almost!
I been trying to get back out there but meomwy checks efurrytime now when she opens up the slider so that I can't get out there
. We hopes you girls are getting along good and given meomwy Katie lots of lovin, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we all slept til ATE OCLOCK! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

is cold today! We mite wach more movees later.

las nite we saw HOME ALONE! We likes dat lil boy. Meowmy sez he kick a$$ of thhose meen men.
Dere S + H, we likes that movie too. It funny and we likes the little boy in it too. Meomwy sez she gonna watch some movies later today if she feels like it, rite now she wanna go bak to sleep but she fraid if she lay down she mite not make it to the littrbox in time
, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, we wanna tell you that you one of the best chrismas presents furr your famlee, we know, and Tia, too.
Meowmy started to feel bad bout goin off for a few days an leevin us, but she gotted her maid helper Meowmy Henrietta(hoo has been comin to help cleen once a week for 30 years) to wach us an feed us an stuff.
We miss outmeowmy but we tole her she needs to get away for a lil wile, and we say evfurry day wif our meowmy is chrismas, so it ok for her to leeve. wut alla you offer kitties think?

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Jasper, we wanna tell you that you one of the best chrismas presents furr your famlee, we know, and Tia, too.
Meowmy started to feel bad bout goin off for a few days an leevin us, but she gotted her maid helper Meowmy Henrietta(hoo has been comin to help cleen once a week for 30 years) to wach us an feed us an stuff.
We miss outmeowmy but we tole her she needs to get away for a lil wile, and we say evfurry day wif our meowmy is chrismas, so it ok for her to leeve. wut alla you offer kitties think?
We think yur meowmy need to get away too, and that you boys will be fine wif meomwy Henrietta comin to feed and take care of you boys while she gone. Efurrybody needs to get away sometimes. And you boys have her all to yourselves most the time so we think her going is the rite thing. We sending you purrs for your generous decision. And we sending meomwy Bobbie purrs and hugs so she have a good time when she gone and not feel bad about leaving you boys, luv jasper tia and meomwy Carol

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

We think yur meowmy need to get away too, and that you boys will be fine wif meomwy Henrietta comin to feed and take care of you boys while she gone. Efurrybody needs to get away sometimes. And you boys have her all to yourselves most the time so we think her going is the rite thing. We sending you purrs for your generous decision. And we sending meomwy Bobbie purrs and hugs so she have a good time when she gone and not feel bad about leaving you boys, luv jasper tia and meomwy Carol
sides youll be partyn at our hous member? so cmon over - sweet Jasper are you comin to our party? - Cable
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY
- Java

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

sides youll be partyn at our hous member? so cmon over - sweet Jasper are you comin to our party? - Cable
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY
- Java
Hello Cable my sweet, I can come for a lil while but I gots to bring my brat,er sister Tia wif me
. She gotted me in troble this morning an now I on the "bad cat" list wif meomwy.....meowmy sez I can come cuz she dont want you to be lonely but if she catches me bitin tia one more time I gonna get shut in the bad cat room for a time out
, luv jasper

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello Cable my sweet, I can come for a lil while but I gots to bring my brat,er sister Tia wif me
. She gotted me in troble this morning an now I on the "bad cat" list wif meomwy.....meowmy sez I can come cuz she dont want you to be lonely but if she catches me bitin tia one more time I gonna get shut in the bad cat room for a time out
, luv jasper
YIPPEE!
i won happee gurl now! - Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

YIPPEE!
i won happee gurl now! - Cable
I happy too, I always happy when I wif my sweety
. How meowmy Laureen feeling today? Oh, and meowmy sez what shall I have TIA bring to the partay???

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yah, das troo! We has place to go an things to do!
We feel good now! Wen we with our frens here, we are alwaya happy.

PARTY, PARTY, PARTY
- Java

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everykitty, guess what, meomwy finally gotted some NAUGHTY TT pictures on fur pics if you is intersted
,yur pal jasper!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey everykitty, guess what, meomwy finally gotted some NAUGHTY TT pictures on fur pics if you is intersted
,yur pal jasper!
we goin rite now!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
guess what! meowmy tawked to meowmy katie on the phone and we got to say hi to our sweetharts!

oh oh we gotta go look at pics of lil tia!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ooh, that's citin, seein pics of Tia. We gonna go now. An we're sure Meowmy Bobbie should get to have a little vacation.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw those pictures of the beautiful Tia - and I didn't think she was naughty! Just beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.