Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Yaay, Humb;e can come home dis mornin! He better!

But Vet sez he an I hafta not stay in same room. So Humble gonna be in room alone so he gets rest and stuff.
YAY YAY, we so glad
. We knos how hard this has been for you boys and specially for meomwy Bobbie who has nearly worried to death about her puuurecious boys Shenandoah and Humble. Now you can spend some quiet time together and start the New Year rite by spending it together as a luvin family. We wants to wish you and meowmy Bobbie and alla our other cat friends and hooman ones too a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. We wishing you all a safe and happy 2006, hopin that efurrything goes the way yous want it too, we loves you all, yur friends jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jasper, Tia, and meowmy Carol...
Thank you for helpin out Meowmy Bobbie wile we wuz at the vet's. She told us that she called Meowmy Carol on the fone and that Meowmy Carol is so smart and sweet. We luv you,

S & H

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Jasper, Tia, Mika, Bijou, Shendandoah, Humble, Ari, Kitters, and Topaz. An efurry other kitty - Happy New Years everykitty. An the best to everybody from Elsa, Tigger, Nadette an Family.
We love you alls.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He may just be talking to you alot after having to spend two whole nights away from you. Kitters talks a lot if we are gone for most of the day. You said they have never been sick in the 6 years right? SO they probably haven't ever had to stay at the vets overnight before. He was probably scared and is telling you all about it now! But I did read in one of your other posts that you have been in contact with your vet which is a great thing!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Mornin efurrykitty. Well here we is in the year 2006! Let's hope that alla us and our familys and friends have a good, safe and healthy year! Did any kittys make new years resolutions? My meomwy and daddys is to be healthier this year which includes losin some weight and for daddy to quit smokin too...
. I think maybe me and Tia better book a long vacation to "catmandoo" or somewheres cuz I think it gonna be pretty much "grouch city" around HERE for a good while......sigh...I guess mine is not to bite so much....unless it is ALEX
! Meomwy sez I can bite HIM all I wants too!
What about alla the rest of you.......oh and tia is supposed to quit being such a "suck-up tattletail to meowmy"
i am not! i am not a suck up or a tattletail! jasper not telling the truf and trying to make me look bad again
, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy sez she wans to reed in that book callet The Bible some evfurry day.

an she wans to make shrue she exercise, too.

and we just wanna be frens wif alla you furr every day in 2006. an we wishes all lil anuhmuls be safe an happy an haf good homes.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Good Mornin efurrykitty. Well here we is in the year 2006! Let's hope that alla us and our familys and friends have a good, safe and healthy year! Did any kittys make new years resolutions? My meomwy and daddys is to be healthier this year which includes losin some weight and for daddy to quit smokin too...
. I think maybe me and Tia better book a long vacation to "catmandoo" or somewheres cuz I think it gonna be pretty much "grouch city" around HERE for a good while......sigh...I guess mine is not to bite so much....unless it is ALEX
! Meomwy sez I can bite HIM all I wants too!
What about alla the rest of you.......oh and tia is supposed to quit being such a "suck-up tattletail to meowmy"
i am not! i am not a suck up or a tattletail! jasper not telling the truf and trying to make me look bad again
, luv tia
Hi meowmy Carol, Jasper and Tia and Uncle Phil too. We didn't make any resolutions at our house - meowmy says we just break them anyway.

We hope Jasper can keep his resolution for not biting .. except for Alex,

Tia we know you aren't a suck-up tattletale - you just really love your meowmy a whole lot. And nobody could make you look bad because you are just too beautiful to be bad.

We are hoping and praying that Meowmy Bobby and S&H have a really good year in 2006.

We wish everyone a good year this year.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

meowmy sez she wans to reed in that book callet The Bible some evfurry day.

an she wans to make shrue she exercise, too.

and we just wanna be frens wif alla you furr every day in 2006. an we wishes all lil anuhmuls be safe an happy an haf good homes.
THose sounds like excellent resolutins to us. Meomwy sez she need to do those things too! We hoping that you all has a good year too, luv jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yosemite said:
Hi meowmy Carol, Jasper and Tia and Uncle Phil too. We didn't make any resolutions at our house - meowmy says we just break them anyway.

We hope Jasper can keep his resolution for not biting .. except for Alex,

Tia we know you aren't a suck-up tattletale - you just really love your meowmy a whole lot. And nobody could make you look bad because you are just too beautiful to be bad.

We are hoping and praying that Meowmy Bobby and S&H have a really good year in 2006.

We wish everyone a good year this year.[/QUOT

no jasper, it my turn now! hi bijou, mika and my canada family
i going to try to mind meomwy a lil better and try to remember to keep my claws in when i jumping on meowmy so she don't have skratches all over that bleed
, also meomwy sez i need to work on hearing the word "NO" before i doz something not after! and thank you for saying that i am bootiful, meomwy sez i am too and that i have a puuurfect disposition ( so THERE jasper
) i hopes that you all has a wunderful year too! luv tia

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi everfurbody

Yes, Jasper not biting sounds like a gud resolution for yu! Yu too big to bite now. An little Tia, it is important not to scratch yur meowy, but we think yu too beautiful to be bad, too.

We agree wif our
sweetharts
an pray all the kitties have gud homes. We specially worried bout the ones in our yard. We got three new strays that have cum and meowmy trying to think how to trap them an get them to the vet for fixing. She wants to make houses for them too, but the peeples heer allas take away the houses she makes an she's discouraged.

Meowmy wishes Go Go would make a resolution not to hide so much, but I don't think she will.

Meowmy sez I don't need any resulutions, I'm fine just as I am.

Good luck meowmy Carole with the weight-loss and daddy Phil with quitting smoking (that's a real hard one).

Happy New Year Everyone!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, we say good luck to meowmy carol, too, and to purrpa wif his not smoking, and we gots one for alex! BE NICE TO JASPER!

and we wish the colorado gurls continyooed luk wif the cafe!

an we wishes our sweeties a grate year...and meowmy katie, too.

and ALL kitties, we send love.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi everfurbody

Yes, Jasper not biting sounds like a gud resolution for yu! Yu too big to bite now. An little Tia, it is important not to scratch yur meowy, but we think yu too beautiful to be bad, too.

We agree wif our
sweetharts
an pray all the kitties have gud homes. We specially worried bout the ones in our yard. We got three new strays that have cum and meowmy trying to think how to trap them an get them to the vet for fixing. She wants to make houses for them too, but the peeples heer allas take away the houses she makes an she's discouraged.

Meowmy wishes Go Go would make a resolution not to hide so much, but I don't think she will.

Meowmy sez I don't need any resulutions, I'm fine just as I am.

Good luck meowmy Carole with the weight-loss and daddy Phil with quitting smoking (that's a real hard one).

Happy New Year Everyone!
Dere Graycie and Go Go, hi there, its GRATE to hear from you girls. How your sweet meowmy Katie doing? Is you getting lots of rain where you lives too? Meomwy sez maybe yur meomwy could put som food in the cages and catch them that way? Yur meowmy sweet to help the homeless kittys that come around where you all live. We think meomwy Katie is a kitty angel!
I gots a new routine here at our house, I sleeps when Tia awake, and then when her gets up I sleep! That way I can stay up ALL nite and have meomwy for myself!
Then meomwy can play with JUST me! THis morning tho I gots too feisty and was racing around meomwy and I accidently ranned over her foot and made TWO big bleedin skratches on top of it!
But I din't mean to, honest! I don never skratch meomwy, least not on purpose, TIA the one that skratches meomwy alla time cuz I keeps my claws in most times but I was playin wif meomwy and chasin a toy and I accidently ran over meowmys foot
. Well, I been up alll nite so I gonna have a lil snooze now, I will try to rite again later on today, yur friend jasper

humph! hi graycie, go go and meomwy katie, this is tia, my rude brother dint give me a chance to say anything before! you should see meomwys poor foot!
jasper skratched it reel bad! two big bleedin skratches. poor meowmy, i licked it to try and help it feel better but it still looks bad...anyway i just wanted to say hi too, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere Meomwy Bobbie, meowmy wanted us to tell you if you haven't already gotten the fountain that we gots a Petmate Freshflow one, but meowmy sez although we likes it and it works good it is reel hard to kleen and she is gonna get us a drinkwell one instead with the bigger reservior! We gots reel hard wattr where we lives and the minerals build up on ours and meomwy sez it almost impossible to clean them off and that the wattr reservior is too small she thinks cuz she sez we drink it all in about 1 day and then meomwy have to add wattr by hand or take it all apart to refill the wattr. AND because I can take it apart and I showed Tia how to too! So now meowmy must keep the top taped down! Well I guess that is all for now, yur friends jasper and tia
we has won of thos & we NEVER figgerd out how to take it apart - you so smart
my luv! ~ Cable

Originally Posted by SillyJilly

He may just be talking to you alot after having to spend two whole nights away from you. Kitters talks a lot if we are gone for most of the day. You said they have never been sick in the 6 years right? SO they probably haven't ever had to stay at the vets overnight before. He was probably scared and is telling you all about it now! But I did read in one of your other posts that you have been in contact with your vet which is a great thing!
my meowmy thinks Kitters is rite - Java never talked at all until meowmy wuz gon for 2 weeks - then she meowd efurytime she saw meowmy win she vistd us
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

we has won of thos & we NEVER figgerd out how to take it apart - you so smart
my luv! ~ Cable

my meowmy thinks Kitters is rite - Java never talked at all until meowmy wuz gon for 2 weeks - then she meowd efurytime she saw meowmy win she vistd us
~ Cable
CABLE, you is BAK!!
I been missing you lots and lots and I SO glad yur bak
. Wood you come to Smudgies wif me an have some lunch and something to drink? Maybe a coco or a catnip tea? What ever you wants lovely Cable, I will be happy to get for you. Lets go over here to this other corner booth, kiss kiss hug......whisper,er hey you guys a lil privacy for a moment pleze!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guyse for all yur ritings to us. Meowmy is fine and yur idea bout putting the fud in the cages the same one she gots. She gonna try to make friends first thou, by givin them fud just for nothin without going in the cages. Meowmy likes the cats lots thats why she wans to help them.

Yeah, it raned heer lots, but it ok, cos we lives inside an we fine. Thank yu for asking.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

CABLE, you is BAK!!
I been missing you lots and lots and I SO glad yur bak
. Wood you come to Smudgies wif me an have some lunch and something to drink? Maybe a coco or a catnip tea? What ever you wants lovely Cable, I will be happy to get for you. Lets go over here to this other corner booth, kiss kiss hug......whisper,er hey you guys a lil privacy for a moment pleze!!
you betcha hansum darling - see ya there!
~ Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we think your meowmy katie is an angel sent frum Heaven. She so good to alla lil kittens!
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Thanks guyse for all yur ritings to us. Meowmy is fine and yur idea bout putting the fud in the cages the same one she gots. She gonna try to make friends first thou, by givin them fud just for nothin without going in the cages. Meowmy likes the cats lots thats why she wans to help them.

Yeah, it raned heer lots, but it ok, cos we lives inside an we fine. Thank yu for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.