Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
com her an tell us whats happenin, ok? we all prayin!
Originally Posted by carolcat

Thank you, meomwy is waiting for her brother to call back and tell her what is happening......we really appreciates yur prayers

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tia!

Sorry to hear the Chili Dog is not doing well again. Here's hoping he will do better!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we foldin our sweet paws togefurr an prayin.....pleeze, deer god, help lil chili be ok and be wif his daddy and comfort them...and help the vet take care of him.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitty friends and meowmys, our meomwy has not herd from her brother. She has tried to call him but there wasn't no answer and he din't return her message :-(. She is gonna try again this afternoon.....if that dont work then maybe tonite to see if she can call when her nephew there . We thanks you for all the prayers, pleze keep praying for them an we will let you know as SOON as we know anything, meomwy sez she has a bad feeling but hopes she is wrong, luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

we pray she is rong, too, and that chili is ok. we be waytin to heer.
Dere S + H, meomwy finally got a hold of her brother for a minnut and he said that lil Chili still alive and still at the vets. He SUPPOSED to call her back but she waiting all day and he not call
. She mad cuz she been tryn to get hold of him for three dayz and he not return her messages and skare her about lil Chili. THen when she DOZ finally get him he "too busy" to talk to her and promise to call back but don't!
So she still prayin for Chili but she mad at brother! When ever we finds out something more we tells efurrykitty rite away but right now that is all we knows.
We is bored rite now. We keeped meomwy up mos the nite and now we pestering her to PLAY but she mad cuz she tired and we won't let her sleep so she won't play, well, she DID play some, but then I started playing the "I wanna play but NOT that game, play something else, NO, NOT that game EITHER" game
!! So now she mad and she not playing any games...sigh, sometimes its hard to be a kitty...and daddy to grouchy to make HIM get up!
What alla my kitty friends doing today? I think meomwy and daddy MITE go shoppin later on, YUK! yur friends jasper and tia

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Jasper! You haf lotsa energy! My Meowmy Reely glad that us kitties likes to sleep at nite. I slep on Meowmy's bed last night. Itsa nise warm waterbed! - Nadette

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy sez we cant tawk much cuz she pooped. she dint sleep a lot las nite and then she hadta teeach dat extra class today.

we luv u all, tho an we anxhsu to heer bout chili.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

meowmy sez we cant tawk much cuz she pooped. she dint sleep a lot las nite and then she hadta teeach dat extra class today.

we luv u all, tho an we anxhsu to heer bout chili.
Dere S + H and alla our friends, lil Chili got to go home las nite but now he on REELY strong bad medisune (STEROIDS)
. His infection is still ther and the medisune he was takin dint kill it. If THIS medisune don't work he will have to have another surgee on his lil head
. Pleze keep prayin for Chili. He a reel sweet puppy, even if he IS a dawga, yur friends jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We will keep hoping and praying for Chili and meowmy says she will too. Hugs and kisses to Auntie Carol from me and Mika and meowmy.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

We will keep hoping and praying for Chili and meowmy says she will too. Hugs and kisses to Auntie Carol from me and Mika and meowmy.
Thank you very much. We appreciates it and me and Tia sending hugs and kisses to YUR meowmy too, specially Tia. Her is getting lots bigger now, well not big compaired to ME of course, but meomwy sez she still members how tiny lil Tia wuz when she first camed here. Meomwy is silly, her gets teary eyed when she talk about tiny kitten Tia
, but I remembers she WUZ small. She was so little than when she first came meomwy could hold her in ONE hand, but she sure can't NOW
! Meomwy can hold her in one ARM tho, but she usually uses both so she can cuddle her and pet and kiss her too, Hiiiiisssss, uh, er, I meen YUK, ahem, who likes THAT mushy stuff anyways?
I knows a secret but I can't tell.
I wood tell YOU Bijou, but yur meomwy mite read this so I can't, yur "bro" jasper

hi there big brother and sister and of course meowmy linda, kiss kiss...puuuurrrrrr. thanks for praying for the lil puppy, i feels sorry for him, he gots to go to the bad place alla time and get hurted by the doctors
. i hopes you all doing good and i sending lovies to my canada meowmy linda, luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
hi to my sweet hansum Jasper
& alla the other furkittee frens...
i hav sum sorta siting noos...yestrdy meowmy comed home wif a box inna bag. she bot sum noo shoos & thats wut wuz inna box. but sins we alreddy hav 2 boxes inna den & 5-6 inna dining room to pla wif she didnt take this box outa the bag for us. Pixel REELLEE wanted to pla wif it tho so she tried to wif it inna bag. she gotted her hed cot inna loop onna bag & cudnt get it out!
she wuz runnin aroun
tryin to run awa frum the bag but she cudnt!
finaly she hit the bag wif the box in it on the frame of the dor & nokkd it offa her nek...gud thing to cuz she wuz runnin so fas meowmy cudnt cach her! siting times at our house huh
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Boy, Jasper, my Meowmy sez she knows what happened LAST time you knowed a secret! It was a pretty big one. Hmmmmmmmm
well you will just have to wait too, cuz we don want meowmy Linda to find out what it is yet!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we promis to keep on prayin . meowmy usta haf lil poodles, an she loves doggies, too.
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere S + H and alla our friends, lil Chili got to go home las nite but now he on REELY strong bad medisune (STEROIDS)
. His infection is still ther and the medisune he was takin dint kill it. If THIS medisune don't work he will have to have another surgee on his lil head
. Pleze keep prayin for Chili. He a reel sweet puppy, even if he IS a dawga, yur friends jasper and tia

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

hi to my sweet hansum Jasper
& alla the other furkittee frens...
i hav sum sorta siting noos...yestrdy meowmy comed home wif a box inna bag. she bot sum noo shoos & thats wut wuz inna box. but sins we alreddy hav 2 boxes inna den & 5-6 inna dining room to pla wif she didnt take this box outa the bag for us. Pixel REELLEE wanted to pla wif it tho so she tried to wif it inna bag. she gotted her hed cot inna loop onna bag & cudnt get it out!
she wuz runnin aroun
tryin to run awa frum the bag but she cudnt!
finaly she hit the bag wif the box in it on the frame of the dor & nokkd it offa her nek...gud thing to cuz she wuz runnin so fas meowmy cudnt cach her! siting times at our house huh
~ Cable
Cable my sweet! KISS KISS....er, how nice of you to rite to me
. That is excitin news bout Pixel gettin her hed cot in the bag
. I never done that but meomwy tears the handles offa the bags, an now that we gots Tia meomwy puts alla the bags up in a speshul thing so tt can't get them cuz she likes to claw and bite them and meomwy friad she gonna eat some
. I glad that Pixel got the bad bag offa her head. Meowmys can't catch US when we runnin reel fast cuz they can run nerly as fast as we can! Meomwy puts the bags up soon as she gets home cuz she sez Tia is a "bag junkie" and she rite! Tia goes for the bags as soon as meomwy sit them down! If you has time my sweet, I wood love to take you to Smudgies for a late lunch or early supper
, yur luvin boyfriend Jasper oh, Tia says hi too......sigh

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Cable, didja heer that I did that same thing that Pixel did just a few weeks ago? But my Meowmy didn't no why I was runnin round the house like crazy cause she was sittin on the couch wen it happened. I runned up 2 flites of stairs before I gotted rid of the bad bag, but the handel was still aroun my neck. Meowmy hadta get it off me herself. She laffed, but nos it not funny too - scary!

Status
Not open for further replies.