Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Deer AO-- We thinks we know what yu meen -- our meowmy didn't get a whole new computer, but we gots a new keybord an mousie an it so much nicer than the old ones that woodn't do stuff!

Hi Shenandoah an Humble -- we can sen kisses now
We glad meowmy Bobbie got home ok, we
all three of yu!

Jasper we reel glad Cable's meowmy is home safe too! We know they musta missed her lots.

Love to yu Jasper an Tia!

We gots mad at our meowmy cos she going to her dotter's for Christmas and leeve us alone
but it ok now cos she home an we all sleept reel gud the day she come back. I get mad at meowmy's dotter cos she always taking meowmy away so I not nice to her wen she cum over and she not unnerstand that cos she loves me and she brote me to meowmy. Go Go jus hides unner the couch of corse.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, we are so happee for you dat meowmy laureen comin back!

Originally Posted by laureen227

awwww - thanks for the luv cutest Tia - i'll mak shur meowmy & efurbuddee gets yur mesaj
you a sweet gurl!
i glad she comin hom to, sweetee
cuz i miss her lots & so duz Java & Pixel
so we all happee she comin hom.
she has a week bfor work starts & then she can help me rite agin!
~ Cable

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Deer AO-- We thinks we know what yu meen -- our meowmy didn't get a whole new computer, but we gots a new keybord an mousie an it so much nicer than the old ones that woodn't do stuff!

all three of yu!

Jasper we reel glad Cable's meowmy is home safe too! We know they musta missed her lots.

We gots mad at our meowmy cos she going to her dotter's for Christmas and leeve us alone
but it ok now cos she home an we all sleept reel gud the day she come back. I get mad at meowmy's dotter cos she always taking meowmy away so I not nice to her wen she cum over and she not unnerstand that cos she loves me and she brote me to meowmy. Go Go jus hides unner the couch of corse.
Dere Graycie, I knows JUST what you meen. I don't like my meowmy to hug or pet Tia any or even daddy. I comes up and BITES meowmy when she holdin and lovin on TT and when she and daddy tries to hug or kiss, I meows and tries to get in between them. I sleeps in between them on the bed too!
I makes sure to keep things rated "G" all the time that I possibly can! I sorry that Go Go gets so skared too. Tia is like that too with strangers or even peoples she has seen before if she hasn't seen them for a lil bit, but usually she will come and look at them and make friends if they doesn't try to grab her and pick her up. I just walks rite up and stares them down and then if I doesn't like the way they looks or smells or whatever I tries to BITE them ASAP!! I hopes that you forgives yur meowmy soon though, cuz you gots a sweet one and you don't wanna really hurt her feelings cuz you are a nice girl, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey lil darlins! we love you so1

Meowmy calledet miss meowmy carol cause one of us has loose bowels! she was all upset. she also rote a fred under helf an nutrishun abouts it. we thinkin it stress or being fed different.
she wachin us and take us to mr. vet if it keeps up tomorrow!

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

all three of yu!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey lil darlins! we love you so1

Meowmy calledet miss meowmy carol cause one of us has loose bowels! she was all upset. she also rote a fred under helf an nutrishun abouts it. we thinkin it stress or being fed different.
she wachin us and take us to mr. vet if it keeps up tomorrow!
Dere efurrykitty, meomwy just got back and finded out that S + H are at the BAD PLACE and they gots to STAY OVERNITE!!
PLEZE PRAY FOR THEM and for Meomwy Bobbie too, and send her cyber hugs, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
if you go to our fred, you can find out about how we are doing. I am ok, but Humble is still sick and has to stay at the bad place another day and maybe more.
I dont like dis.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

if you go to our fred, you can find out about how we are doing. I am ok, but Humble is still sick and has to stay at the bad place another day and maybe more.
I dont like dis.
Dere Shenandoah, we are praying for you, yur brother Humble and yur meomwy Bobbie. I know you all worried and upset but Humble in the best place for him right now since he sick. I know you wants him home with you and meomwy and I know he want to be there too, but till his tummy bettr and they find out what's wrong he better to be there. We sure glad to here YOU doing bettr
. We glad that at leest you can come home and be with yur meomwy
. You be speshul sweet to her and you can comfort each other while Humble have to stay at the BAD place. I know that as soon as he is bettr they will let him come home to be with you. We sending purrs and meomwy sending hugs to help you feel bettr, luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to Jasper and Tia and Auntie Carol and Uncle Phil from me and Mika and meowmy and daddy and human sissy.

Be safe and happy but have fun.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I just wanted to wish a Happy New Year to Jasper and Tia and Auntie Carol and Uncle Phil from me and Mika and meowmy and daddy and human sissy.

Be safe and happy but have fun.
Thank you Bijou and Mika and the hooman meomwy and daddy and sissy. We will have a safe and happy one, we just hang around home together, watchin tv, having snacks and playing together. We wishes you the same and of course Tia sends speshul kisses to meomwy Linda
, luv from all of us, yur California family

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey, dis is shenandoah, and I am home! meomwy tawked to the vet bout me. I haf 3 medicines to take, and i have dis new food called CD to mix wif my food. is posed to reduce the size of my bladder stone.
i dont have no crystals in my urine, and neither does my bruvver.

humble hasnt had any diarrhea today but they keeping wach an gonna to blood work. meowmy an i haf to call the vet in the mornin.
we pray he gets to come home by noon. Please pray.

meowmy tryin to mix in my medicine wif my food.
one of de medicines is to settle my nerves.
one is antibiotic.
one is to settle my tummy.

is nice to be home wif meowmy. but i miss my bruvver.

that vet said i was feisty! but i not as feisty as hansum jasper.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

hey, dis is shenandoah, and I am home! meomwy tawked to the vet bout me. I haf 3 medicines to take, and i have dis new food called CD to mix wif my food. is posed to reduce the size of my bladder stone.
i dont have no crystals in my urine, and neither does my bruvver.

humble hasnt had any diarrhea today but they keeping wach an gonna to blood work. meowmy an i haf to call the vet in the mornin.
we pray he gets to come home by noon. Please pray.

meowmy tryin to mix in my medicine wif my food.
one of de medicines is to settle my nerves.
one is antibiotic.
one is to settle my tummy.

is nice to be home wif meowmy. but i miss my bruvver.

that vet said i was feisty! but i not as feisty as hansum jasper.
jasper is a feisty one huh?!!

So glad to hear the news!! Much better than we thoughted before!! We all hopin thats Humble gets to come home tomorrow!! Real real early!!
We misses Humble lots and I sendin friendlike kitty hugs to you and humble!! (you'll have to gives humble his tomorrow!!!)

Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

jasper is a feisty one huh?!!

So glad to hear the news!! Much better than we thoughted before!! We all hopin thats Humble gets to come home tomorrow!! Real real early!!
We misses Humble lots and I sendin friendlike kitty hugs to you and humble!! (you'll have to gives humble his tomorrow!!!)

Kitters
US too us too
. We glad to here dis news. I bet meowmy Bobbie almos squeezed you to def with all the hugs you gotted when you gots home! I knows that you misses yur brother and meomwy Bobbie misses him too and is worried about him, but we hopin that he gets to come home early tomorrow like kitters said! Meantime you can enjoy having meomwy Bobbie all for YOUSELF!!
We sending you all purrs and meomwy sending hugs and we praying for Humble kitty too and for you all. Hopes you have a nice quiet evening together, luv from yur friends jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dere Meomwy Bobbie, meowmy wanted us to tell you if you haven't already gotten the fountain that we gots a Petmate Freshflow one, but meowmy sez although we likes it and it works good it is reel hard to kleen and she is gonna get us a drinkwell one instead with the bigger reservior! We gots reel hard wattr where we lives and the minerals build up on ours and meomwy sez it almost impossible to clean them off and that the wattr reservior is too small she thinks cuz she sez we drink it all in about 1 day and then meomwy have to add wattr by hand or take it all apart to refill the wattr. AND because I can take it apart and I showed Tia how to too! So now meowmy must keep the top taped down! Well I guess that is all for now, yur friends jasper and tia

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First we want to say we are happy S is home and we praying for H to come home tomorrow.

Jasper you are such a smart kitty to get the water fountain apart and for teaching Tia to do it too. We are impressed.

Meowmy brought home a whole bunch of peacock feathers yesterday and me and Mika are having so much fun with them. Daddy was playing with us tonight for a long time.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

First we want to say we are happy S is home and we praying for H to come home tomorrow.

Jasper you are such a smart kitty to get the water fountain apart and for teaching Tia to do it too. We are impressed.

Meowmy brought home a whole bunch of peacock feathers yesterday and me and Mika are having so much fun with them. Daddy was playing with us tonight for a long time.
Hi Bijou, meowmy wants to know if yur meowmy gotted the email she sent her today at work? Anyways, we are jealous of the cool feathers! Tia in particular LOVES anything with feathers on it. Meowmy sez she never thot of those and will have to look for some for us to pla with, she wants to know where meowmy Linda gotted yurs? Thanks for the compliment about being a smart boy, I AM a smart boy, but sometimes meowmy fails to appreciate me bein smart, she calls it being a pain in the a, er, well she doesn't seem to appreciate it much!
Me an Tia been practicin ways to get meomwys attenshun like climbing on top of the doors and KNOKIN the bafroom door open when meowmy is "busy"
. That ALWAYS get her attenshion!! Mos the time she lets us in wif here but sometimes we pretend that we don't want in but then we waits till the door closed for a lil bit, THEN we cry and knok the door open, SURPRIZE meomwy! For some reason she don't thik that very funny, specially if Alex is home.....thanks for ritin Bijou and Mika, hopes that you can rite again reel soon, luv from your California family, and kisses for meowmy Linda from Tia...kiss kiss meowmy linda

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Hi Bijou, meowmy wants to know if yur meowmy gotted the email she sent her today at work? Anyways, we are jealous of the cool feathers! Tia in particular LOVES anything with feathers on it. Meowmy sez she never thot of those and will have to look for some for us to pla with, she wants to know where meowmy Linda gotted yurs? Thanks for the compliment about being a smart boy, I AM a smart boy, but sometimes meowmy fails to appreciate me bein smart, she calls it being a pain in the a, er, well she doesn't seem to appreciate it much!
Me an Tia been practicin ways to get meomwys attenshun like climbing on top of the doors and KNOKIN the bafroom door open when meowmy is "busy"
. That ALWAYS get her attenshion!! Mos the time she lets us in wif here but sometimes we pretend that we don't want in but then we waits till the door closed for a lil bit, THEN we cry and knok the door open, SURPRIZE meomwy! For some reason she don't thik that very funny, specially if Alex is home.....thanks for ritin Bijou and Mika, hopes that you can rite again reel soon, luv from your California family, and kisses for meowmy Linda from Tia...kiss kiss meowmy linda
Meowmy has a friend who has another friend that has real live peacocks and gave her a whole big bunch of them so she gave them to my meowmy.

You and Tia are very brave to get on top of doors, we would be too scared. Me and Mika help meowmy have a bath - we sit on the mat and watch to make sure she gets all her parts clean.

Sometimes meowmys just don't appreciate how smart we are that's for sure.

Meowmy said to thank Tia for the special kisses and to let you know she had to leave work early today to pick her car up at the body shop (a lady bumped her from behind on Dec. 9) so she didn't get the e-mail but she'll look forward to seeing it on Tuesday when she goes back to work.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yaay, Humb;e can come home dis mornin! He better!

But Vet sez he an I hafta not stay in same room. So Humble gonna be in room alone so he gets rest and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.