Hi from Jasper, remember me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

she went tubin in the snow yesterday at did ski place wif her fren jeff, and they had fun fun. it was a 100 foot drop and slie thing. She laffed and laffed. we herd her all the way to GA.
wow i bet ur meowmy is havn lots of fun in the sno!
we wanted to wish alla r frens a
Meowry Cwistmas
we sorry we hadnt been here ina while meowmys been drpressed cause she misses her meowmy sooooo much she hasn't ben lettin us chat much. r meowmy was wearing shorts and a t-shirt today cause it was warm up in the lower 70's today. we gots a new sifter last weeknd her is very purty but has BAD puppy breaf!!!! WHEW! hers names is Nahima Rose we not sure if we likes her yet. she likes to play ruff and is bigg as Ailey just fatter. we all let her know when hers playiung to hard wif a good smack on the nose
! when she goes to seep (hers seeps alot almost as much as we do) we someties like to cuddle wif her but when hers awake we prtend we dont lik hers much. U shooda seen all the paper on the floor this morning r hooman sifter and bruffers opened their gifts and we had fun slidin thru the paper and carrying it all over the house. we gotted some new toys and snax!!! well i guess that gets efuron caught up on us. bee safe and God bless.. Meowry Cwistmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Salem Isis (i wroted this) Ailey Nahima
(this inside crew)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

wow i bet ur meowmy is havn lots of fun in the sno!
we wanted to wish alla r frens a
Meowry Cwistmas
we sorry we hadnt been here ina while meowmys been drpressed cause she misses her meowmy sooooo much she hasn't ben lettin us chat much. r meowmy was wearing shorts and a t-shirt today cause it was warm up in the lower 70's today. we gots a new sifter last weeknd her is very purty but has BAD puppy breaf!!!! WHEW! hers names is Nahima Rose we not sure if we likes her yet. she likes to play ruff and is bigg as Ailey just fatter. we all let her know when hers playiung to hard wif a good smack on the nose
! when she goes to seep (hers seeps alot almost as much as we do) we someties like to cuddle wif her but when hers awake we prtend we dont lik hers much. U shooda seen all the paper on the floor this morning r hooman sifter and bruffers opened their gifts and we had fun slidin thru the paper and carrying it all over the house. we gotted some new toys and snax!!! well i guess that gets efuron caught up on us. bee safe and God bless.. Meowry Cwistmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Salem Isis (i wroted this) Ailey Nahima
(this inside crew)
Dere Salem, Isis, Ailey and new pupp Nahima, thanks for ritin
.We soglad to here from you. We sorry to here that yur meowmy is sad
, it hard when yous missin yur meowmy, we is sendin her purrs and hugs so she won't be so sad. Must be citing wif a new pupp in da house
We hopes she learns to pla nice soon. We also happy to here you had a nice Christmas, we did too
, we hopes you will rite us agin soon, yu friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sad cuz of yur meowmy missin her meowmy an we send purrs an hugs.
Is sad sometimes at christmas.

welcome lil puppy nahima!
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Salem, Isis, Ailey and new pupp Nahima, thanks for ritin
.We soglad to here from you. We sorry to here that yur meowmy is sad
, it hard when yous missin yur meowmy, we is sendin her purrs and hugs so she won't be so sad. Must be citing wif a new pupp in da house
We hopes she learns to pla nice soon. We also happy to here you had a nice Christmas, we did too
, we hopes you will rite us agin soon, yu friends jasper and tia

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
Deer S&H and Jasper & Tia,
r meowmy says thank u for the hugs and purrs
she actually cleened the house a little bit this mornin so i guess she feels a little better. she went to the dr and he gave her some medcine but it gave her a migraine
so she has to go back and get somfin else later. we tinks we got our sleeping spots werkd out wif da pup. Nahima sleeps in out sifters (cheyenne) room and we sleeps in meowmys room.Ailey still gets the best spot on the extra pillow next to meowmy. but Salem gets to help meowmy go to sleep by laying on her shoulder. I just lay at the end of the bed or on the cat tree across the room. well i guess i better get going meowmy needs to look at the other postings lol

luv
Isis

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi evrybudy! Sorry I haven't been on lately, but meowmy's been busy, an hasn't ben able to even pull up TCS fur me in a LONG time! She sayz she ben so busy wif school an work an chores dat she jus don't have time! But dis week, she dun have any skewl, an gets ta spend more time wif us kittys.

Mommy CJ tried to be spiderkitty las nite an climbed up a wall. She din stay up dare very long. She fell, an got hurt. But she iz ok now... she din brake anything, but meowmy shur did freek out.

Daddy Billy has ben silly lately... getn inta stuff. Hee hee!

An me... I perfekt, a course!
Meowmy and da othur hoomans call me da lil terrorist.... but I don't see why!?

Well, gots ta go... meowmy brot home dis noo litter box dat makes noise after I yooze it. It scoops my... eh hemm.... "stuff" up too! I need to investigate more!

:::SNIFF SNIFF:::

Annie Oakley

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Annie!!! That is so cool that your momma signeded on here fur you to talk to us. We sure did misses you. I am glad that evFURRYone is doing good. Did you guys have a good chrissymouse? Glad to hear from you again and hope that you'll get to be on a little more than before! If nots, We still loves ya!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(((annie)))
We are so so happy to see you! Is been too long, lil gurl! We hope an pray you had a good christmas, even tho belle not there.
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Hi evrybudy! Sorry I haven't been on lately, but meowmy's been busy, an hasn't ben able to even pull up TCS fur me in a LONG time! She sayz she ben so busy wif school an work an chores dat she jus don't have time! But dis week, she dun have any skewl, an gets ta spend more time wif us kittys.

Mommy CJ tried to be spiderkitty las nite an climbed up a wall. She din stay up dare very long. She fell, an got hurt. But she iz ok now... she din brake anything, but meowmy shur did freek out.

Daddy Billy has ben silly lately... getn inta stuff. Hee hee!

An me... I perfekt, a course!
Meowmy and da othur hoomans call me da lil terrorist.... but I don't see why!?

Well, gots ta go... meowmy brot home dis noo litter box dat makes noise after I yooze it. It scoops my... eh hemm.... "stuff" up too! I need to investigate more!

:::SNIFF SNIFF:::

Annie Oakley

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kitters!
hi!
How are the mewly weds?

you doing ok?

meowmy be home for good tomorrow afternoon. she plannin to leave VA 4 a.m. in the morning and get home by 2.
she allas leeves that way an then she not have to be all sad when she gets back.

Why is it that you want to get home and all but are sad to leave, efven though you are really ready to get back? (THIS IS BOBBIE TALKING.)
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Hi Annie!!! That is so cool that your momma signeded on here fur you to talk to us. We sure did misses you. I am glad that evFURRYone is doing good. Did you guys have a good chrissymouse? Glad to hear from you again and hope that you'll get to be on a little more than before! If nots, We still loves ya!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
meowmy needs prayer that she will be ok goin home to GA and that she will not be sad. is hard for us to spalin to you, but meowmy allas feels not as good as offer peeples cause of her skin wif all the lil bumps on it, and she sumtiems tinks she is ugly. dis makes her think she not as good as other humans sumtimes. she nose in her head it is nottroo, but she cant get it to her hart.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

meowmy needs prayer that she will be ok goin home to GA and that she will not be sad. is hard for us to spalin to you, but meowmy allas feels not as good as offer peeples cause of her skin wif all the lil bumps on it, and she sumtiems tinks she is ugly. dis makes her think she not as good as other humans sumtimes. she nose in her head it is nottroo, but she cant get it to her hart.

S&H - we are sending extra hed butts and luving purrs to Meowmy Bobbie. We nose tat it is important in wat is in a persun's or kitty's hart tan wat tey look like.

We wuld rather be wit tose who are true in their hart tan ugly in their hart. The outside isn't important.

Luvs, Luzee, Carli (whose tayle dunt werk but everyone luvs) and Much.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
carli, your hart works an dat is the important thing.

thank you all gurls for postin this cuz it made meowmy feel lotsa better. an we love you.
Originally Posted by katachtig

S&H - we are sending extra hed butts and luving purrs to Meowmy Bobbie. We nose tat it is important in wat is in a persun's or kitty's hart tan wat tey look like.

We wuld rather be wit tose who are true in their hart tan ugly in their hart. The outside isn't important.

Luvs, Luzee, Carli (whose tayle dunt werk but everyone luvs) and Much.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

kitters!
hi!
How are the mewly weds?

you doing ok?

meowmy be home for good tomorrow afternoon. she plannin to leave VA 4 a.m. in the morning and get home by 2.
she allas leeves that way an then she not have to be all sad when she gets back.

Why is it that you want to get home and all but are sad to leave, efven though you are really ready to get back? (THIS IS BOBBIE TALKING.)
Dey are doing good though daddy gots a cold right now, and momma says he acts like a baby when he's sick. (she still takes care a him though) I think her likes him or summthin!!
I's doing good, momma gave me lots and lots of rubbins on the cheekies when her gots home from work today on accounts that daddy jus was sleepin the whole day away and I didn't get much lovin while her was gone. She maded up fur daddy sleepin' plus I sleeped with him to makes him feel better!!
I got a new toy last night from one of mommys hooman fen. It's a reindeery stuffed baby! I likes it. I sleeped wif it on the new blankee my SS kitties sented to me. I likes dat blankee, it's nice and warm and even already smelled like kittys which I
LOVE!!! Elsa layed on the fabric 'fore her hooman momma maded the blankee for me and I smelled her when it gotted it!!! It's my favorite blankee now!!

My mommy says her's sendin' purrss (
snicker) to your momma fur a safe safe trip home and no sadnesses!!

Kitters

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
bless you an your meowmy an daddy, kitters.

Dey are doing good though daddy gots a cold right now, and momma says he acts like a baby when he's sick. (she still takes care a him though) I think her likes him or summthin!!
I's doing good, momma gave me lots and lots of rubbins on the cheekies when her gots home from work today on accounts that daddy jus was sleepin the whole day away and I didn't get much lovin while her was gone. She maded up fur daddy sleepin' plus I sleeped with him to makes him feel better!!
I got a new toy last night from one of mommys hooman fen. It's a reindeery stuffed baby! I likes it. I sleeped wif it on the new blankee my SS kitties sented to me. I likes dat blankee, it's nice and warm and even already smelled like kittys which I
LOVE!!! Elsa layed on the fabric 'fore her hooman momma maded the blankee for me and I smelled her when it gotted it!!! It's my favorite blankee now!!

Kitters

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Dere S + H, we will all be prayin for yur meowmy an we will pray xtra hard that she kno's that to the people that count she is beutiful
. We think she is beutiful and so does her other friends and kittys. Meomwy sez even cover girls get old and don't look "beutiful" anymore but the beuty of a good heart shines thu yur whole life and meomwy Bobbie has a good heart
. We will also be prayin that she hava safe flight and gets home soon to her main men, Shenandoah and Humble!
Sides if yur meowmy could see INSIDE those people that she thinks is more beutiful than her she mite get a REEL shock
. We sending you loves from jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Kitters
Dere Kitters, hi thanks for ritin. It sounds like you a good nurse kitty like tia is. It was nice of you to sleep wif yur sick daddy to make him feel better, even if he din't play and pet you like you wanted him to
. I glad to hear bout your new blankee too! It sounds like a reel nice one and it sounds like you reely like it an yur new raindeer toy too. We hopes that yur daddy gets bettr reel soon and that they have lots of fun playing with you too, yur friends jasper, tia and meomwy Carol

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

bless you an your meowmy an daddy, kitters.
Oh thanks Shen n Humble!!!

Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Kitters, hi thanks for ritin. It sounds like you a good nurse kitty like tia is. It was nice of you to sleep wif yur sick daddy to make him feel better, even if he din't play and pet you like you wanted him to
. I glad to hear bout your new blankee too! It sounds like a reel nice one and it sounds like you reely like it an yur new raindeer toy too. We hopes that yur daddy gets bettr reel soon and that they have lots of fun playing with you too, yur friends jasper, tia and meomwy Carol
I tries to be good nurse kitty! I was even so nice to daddy I didn't wakes him up to tell him I throwed up hair ball in the living room. I covered it with a sock all on my own and stored it for momma to clean when her gotted home from work! Dats how much I loves my daddy!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Jasper an Tia and Shenandoah & Humble, an Kitters, and Annie Oakley, an...well efurrybody! My meowmy so bizzy playin with her Chrissymouse toys she didn't get on computer for 2 days!!! I gotted some firry mice, Tigger gotted a catnip birdie an Nadette gotted a cat bed. But she won't sleep in the new one - only the old one she already likes. Hope you alls had good Chrissymouses too! - Elsa

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Tia
and JAsper! And all the other kitties!

My meowmy sometimes feels like meowmy Bobbie (except she waaaaaaaay overweight) - but then she will find there are people who think she is beautiful. Somebody said once "How can anyone not like Jan?".
Hey, I love her! Even when she's late with breakfast or won't let me chew on her hand.

Hi Annie! Hope your meowmy Cassie is doing good in school so she can be a veterinarian. Is she still working for the vet?

What kind of toys did meowmy Kim get, Elsa? My meowmy got a cell phone and she's been figuring it out. She found the ring tones and they drove me wild!

Wow, Kitters. You are a good kitty not to wake your poor sick Daddy when you had the hair ball. I'm sure meowmy Jill was very appreciative that you covered it up with a sock.

Has anyone seen Bijou?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari! Well, Meowmy got two presents that were takin up her time. One is this new number game called "Sudoku" an she's jest ADDICTED to it. So she does it alla time! Also, you know Meowmy real interested in mewsic, an she wanted ta try a new kinda mewsic, so daddy gotted her a banjo for Christmas! She not verry good yet!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy prefers word puzzles. She's not into Sudoku. Hmm, is that the music from "Deliverance" I hear...

Status
Not open for further replies.