Help! Newborn Kitten With Large Hernia

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:alright: Terrible news - condolences on losing Toulouse :bawling::bawling: All her TCS family, among others, mourns her passing. How are YOU doing?? Heartbreak in feral rescue, especially when dealing with tinies, never gets easier. Less than 30% of kittens will survive to adulthood in the wild. You have already beat those odds; with her brother, your rescue efforts stand at 50% so I salute you for that. Toulouse, in her short span of life, heard her name spoken with love, enjoyed the comforts of good food and kind touches - furthermore, she was spared the horrors of death in the wilds, the 100+ degree heat, the predators, the bugs and insects.No, little Toulouse was spared all that - she left painlessly to rejoin the ancestors and those yet to be born and, in my heart of hearts, I know that she thanks you for being there for her.
Please feel free to PM any one of us - we are here to support you. And don't be surprised if another rescue comes your way - the angels know whom to guide them to ~Susan

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
toulousekitty toulousekitty the TCS team would like you to know that we are so very sorry for your loss.

Threads are locked after someone has suffered such a loss, as a sign of respect. As Abyeb mentioned, we invite you to place a tribute at our Crossing the Bridge forum as an enduring testimony to your friend.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqRIP little one
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq:rbheart: :rbheart: :rbheart:

Status
Not open for further replies.