Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SorryIcan'tpostmuchI'minahurry!

COME BACK HERE, YOU WEASELY BRAT!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LIGHTNING! WE PRAYING U GET LONG OK AND NOT BE SKEERED!
Originally Posted by Andeshan

Hi everyone,

I know it has been awhile since I posted but Meowmy Angela has not been doing too good. She was in the hospital for 3 days with Pneumonia, not to mention all the mid terms and finals she has done and now she is doing something else strange. She is packing things in boxes and taking them out of the house. She must not be going too far with them since she is back after a few minutes. It makes me nervous so I stay in the bedroom while she does this. Isis stays under her feet so I hear alot of yelling going on at her. Meowmy came in just a bit ago and said how tired she was and wanted a long hot hot hot shower. I hope she is ok and I am very curious as to why there is furniture in the frontroom near the door that has never been there before. Well I better go meowmy wants to go to bed soon.

Lightning

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
MEOWMY GOT SOME FOOD FOR THE BIRDS AND PUT IT WHERE I CAN WATCH THEM AND IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

eh.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

MEOWMY GOT SOME FOOD FOR THE BIRDS AND PUT IT WHERE I CAN WATCH THEM AND IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!

eh.
Yeah, we gots some of those too, we gots two for the hummer birdys and one big seed one for the other little birdys that fly slower! We loves to watch dem unless they start hoppin round the door to tease me
, yur friends jasper and tia kiss kiss ari, luv tia

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
We just moved to the new place and I been hiding for the last 8 hours. I just came out to check things over. So far I have found the litterbox, clawed the rug by the bed and am warming up to the place. I don't know if I will be able to stay yet or not. Isis has been out most of the day checking out the whole room. She has been very nice to me about all this but hasn't yet showed me where the food is. I guess I will have to wait and see if Meowmy shows me. We have pretty bad weather outside right now or so Meowmy says. We are supposed to get about 9 inces of SNOW! Meowmy told me it will probably be more than that because the weather people are always wrong.

Sniff sniff.... I smell food nearby so I am gonna go catch me later.

Lightning

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got snow! At least that's what meowmy told me what that white stuff falling from the sky is. I do know it makes the birds easier to see and more are gathering at the suet feeder. Meowmy says if she feels like it she'll put out the sunflower seed for the other birds. Meowmy says I'm funny when watching the birds because I talk to them and my tail swishes back and forth.

Meowmy got in from the grocery this morning and said something about hibernating. Got to get her to watch the birds with me. It's so much fun!

Hi Lightning!
Just take it easy and you'll adjust. Find the food and fill the litter box and soon it will smell like the old place.

Hi Tia!

Hi H&S! Hope meowmy Bobbie gets you a bird feeder, too. Maybe if you write a letter to Sandy Claws.
Meowmy says to hurry up. Her hot chocolate is ready and she wants to surf the site. Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari -- those birdie things sound like lotsa fun. We just watch the birdies in the trees. It never snows here so I not sure wot it is, but we gots birdies an we likes to watch em too.

Lightning -- we glad you getting along sortof okay. Hope you found the food by now. It's gud that Isis is being gud to yu. We know yu gonna be all right. It's just a new place an yu still gots yur meowmy.

Shenandoah an Humble - how are you sweethearts? kiss kiss kiss kiss

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we just asked ed in the offer fred wear you were. we sad cuz we havenot got to tawk to you lately. can we haf a dat at the cafe for lunch?

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari -- those birdie things sound like lotsa fun. We just watch the birdies in the trees. It never snows here so I not sure wot it is, but we gots birdies an we likes to watch em too.

Lightning -- we glad you getting along sortof okay. Hope you found the food by now. It's gud that Isis is being gud to yu. We know yu gonna be all right. It's just a new place an yu still gots yur meowmy.

Shenandoah an Humble - how are you sweethearts? kiss kiss kiss kiss

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Shenandoah an Humble

Thanks for asking.

Meowmy not lettin us go there much. She sez we can go now thou and stay as long as we wan.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
les go tomorrow, too, ok? Les go at nite and wach the stars!
Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Shenandoah an Humble

Thanks for asking.

Meowmy not lettin us go there much. She sez we can go now thou and stay as long as we wan.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning ari love, how my hansom boyfriend this mornin? meowmy and daddy goin shoppin so i gonna go to smudgies, pleze come and keep me company? jasper will be there too i guess...luv from yur tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, we are hungry! is a cold mornin and our appuhtights are callin to us! But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, meowmy won't give us as much as we want. cause she still on this DIEit kick.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's a shovel? Meowmy says she wants to teach me to use one. Says it's too cold for her to go out and use it. Whatever. At least the sun is shining and maybe some of the snow will melt today. But if the snow goes away, will the birdies go away, too?

Hello H&S! Sorry meowmy Bobbie still has you on the diet. She just wants her men to be healthy. Meowmy said I must have had a growth spurt recently. My body is now longer than my tail.

Tia!
I'm on my way to Smudge's now!
It's a great morning for hot chocolate.
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh ari! How cool! Wear is Topaz today?

What's a shovel? Meowmy says she wants to teach me to use one. Says it's too cold for her to go out and use it. Whatever. At least the sun is shining and maybe some of the snow will melt today. But if the snow goes away, will the birdies go away, too?

Hello H&S! Sorry meowmy Bobbie still has you on the diet. She just wants her men to be healthy. Meowmy said I must have had a growth spurt recently. My body is now longer than my tail.

Tia!
I'm on my way to Smudge's now!
It's a great morning for hot chocolate.
Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz is being her usual "I'm the Queen" self. She's either in grandmeowmy's bed or in meowmy's window looking at birds. Meowmy has two windows in her room, but Topaz keeps getting in my favorite.

Okay, both windows are my favorite.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are a sweet and humble kitty, just like me. (This is Humble talking.)
How kind of you to let her take the best!
Now you make sure to get it sometimes, though!

Topaz is being her usual "I'm the Queen" self. She's either in grandmeowmy's bed or in meowmy's window looking at birds. Meowmy has two windows in her room, but Topaz keeps getting in my favorite.

Okay, both windows are my favorite.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

You are a sweet and humble kitty, just like me. (This is Humble talking.)
How kind of you to let her take the best!
Now you make sure to get it sometimes, though!
awww, my poor huney, i luvs you, want me to skratch Topaz for bein meen to you? this yur huney tia, i can't rite in pink anymore, it won't let me! i missin you ari, me and jasper going to be hangin out at smudgies for a lil bit if you can come over, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy was busy all day and just turned theinternet on. Forst she got dressed and got the paper then came in and had to call someone to change the tire on the van. She had to get it done early because at noon she and grandmeowmy were going out to eat to celebrate grandmeowmy's birthday with sister and nephew and their families at the chinese buffet. (Grandmeowmy's birthday is actually tomorrow, but everybody too busy to go out then.) Then they come home and meowmy takes a nap!

How was everyone today? It got warmer and a lot of the snow melted, but now it's rainy/snowy/yucky. Think I'll head to Smudge's for hot chocolate and a cuddle with Tia.

Ari