Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The young fat human ruined my afternoon nap and birdwatching! She insisted on claiming my spot was her bed and she had a right to lay there, too! The nerve! Topaz - Queen of the Universe

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooh, sweet topaz, be careful tawkin bout the hooman like dat!

Originally Posted by gemlady

The young fat human ruined my afternoon nap and birdwatching! She insisted on claiming my spot was her bed and she had a right to lay there, too! The nerve! Topaz - Queen of the Universe

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey sweetharts....nuther week at work so we not on as much as weekends. we be tinkin bout you an lovin you tho.

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hi Ari -- those birdie things sound like lotsa fun. We just watch the birdies in the trees. It never snows here so I not sure wot it is, but we gots birdies an we likes to watch em too.

Lightning -- we glad you getting along sortof okay. Hope you found the food by now. It's gud that Isis is being gud to yu. We know yu gonna be all right. It's just a new place an yu still gots yur meowmy.

Shenandoah an Humble - how are you sweethearts? kiss kiss kiss kiss

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

awww, my poor huney, i luvs you, want me to skratch Topaz for bein meen to you? this yur huney tia, i can't rite in pink anymore, it won't let me! i missin you ari, me and jasper going to be hangin out at smudgies for a lil bit if you can come over, luv tia
Tia,
meomy had the same problem and she had to "clear the cache" and the colors came back. Have Meowmy Carol delete all of the temporary internet files then you can be your pink self again.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lucy and Karlee and Much look so happy an peeceful lyin on that wite carpet. We think bout gettin mewmy to take a nap wif us when she gets home.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

Tia,
meomy had the same problem and she had to "clear the cache" and the colors came back. Have Meowmy Carol delete all of the temporary internet files then you can be your pink self again.

Luzeee
tank you luzeeee, we will try that to see, what you and your sisters been doing lately? is you having fun running the cafe? luv tia

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

how do yoo clear rhe cache? we never heard of dat. we no how to delete cookies and clean files. is it the same ting?
meowmy sez it depens on your browsr
she sez if you look here sum peepls splaind it purty gud... - Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Evening, kitties! Sorry it took so loing to get to the internet, but the meowmies were busy. The doctor wants to try a new medicine on grandmeowmy for her diabetes so she is in the hospital for a couple of days so they can monitor her really good.

I'm in charge of making sure Topaz doesn't take over grandmeowmy's bed while she is gone.

I FINALLY have the bed to myself! And if the brat gets in my way, I still pack a pretty good wallop in these paws.

Anyway, so my (OUR!) time here will be limited for a few days, maybe. Ari

And, me - Topaz - Queen of the Universe

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
hey efubody man we missed all our frens (and our big bruffers S&H,and Ari,and Cable, and Pixel and....) OK OK I think they get the point Isis! Meowmy is not sick anymore and we ar all happee now again. BUT r hooman sifter Cheyenne is sick now. meowmy sas that she got her cold. she didn't go to school monday but went today she says she feels better cept when its time to go to bed then she kofs alott!
meowmy sas that we was all gud kitties while her was sik and she boughted us spechal treats from the stor. i got a new wand toy, isis goted a little kitty tunnel cause shes still little and ailey goted some fuzzy meeces.
meowmy sas sombode is comin to look at r hous morrow so her is not seepin tonite cause her sas her needs to cleen up i skratched meowmy hard the other day
her was puttin that nasty stuff on mi neck and i dint liek it
so i made her let me go by grabbin her hand
i tryed to bited her to let her know i dint like it at all
i think i hurted her bad though cause she let go reel fast and started crying
. her hand was all red till she washed it off. i feel bad
but i don't like that stuff even if she sas that it keeps the bugs away.well my paws r tyred so im gonna go take a nap

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh we sawry bout the medicin u not lyke.
those toys soun cool!
haf a happee day!
we cited caws skool over after tomorrow for kids and meowmy only has to be at skool a lil wile on friday.
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

hey efubody man we missed all our frens (and our big bruffers S&H,and Ari,and Cable, and Pixel and....) OK OK I think they get the point Isis! Meowmy is not sick anymore and we ar all happee now again. BUT r hooman sifter Cheyenne is sick now. meowmy sas that she got her cold. she didn't go to school monday but went today she says she feels better cept when its time to go to bed then she kofs alott!
meowmy sas that we was all gud kitties while her was sik and she boughted us spechal treats from the stor. i got a new wand toy, isis goted a little kitty tunnel cause shes still little and ailey goted some fuzzy meeces.
meowmy sas sombode is comin to look at r hous morrow so her is not seepin tonite cause her sas her needs to cleen up i skratched meowmy hard the other day
her was puttin that nasty stuff on mi neck and i dint liek it
so i made her let me go by grabbin her hand
i tryed to bited her to let her know i dint like it at all
i think i hurted her bad though cause she let go reel fast and started crying
. her hand was all red till she washed it off. i feel bad
but i don't like that stuff even if she sas that it keeps the bugs away.well my paws r tyred so im gonna go take a nap

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Jasper and Tia - me and Mika are gonna be there too. I sure hope Topaz makes it out - it would be nice to see her and share some catnip tea with her

Hi Sissy Tia and bro Jasper. Bijou is going to take me to Smudgie's for something cheeeeeesy. Mmmmmmmmm. See you there. Love Mika

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Hey Jasper and Tia - me and Mika are gonna be there too. I sure hope Topaz makes it out - it would be nice to see her and share some catnip tea with her

Hi Sissy Tia and bro Jasper. Bijou is going to take me to Smudgie's for something cheeeeeesy. Mmmmmmmmm. See you there. Love Mika
Hi Bijou and Mika, we be there in a second, and Tia wood like to share that "somthing cheesy" with you Mika! Tia is part rat.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!! er, sorry Tia, couldn't resist!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we wood like to haf lunch wif our meowmy. she sez she can come on satherday!
we tink it'd be fun.
an won day we wanta haf dougie sit wif us, an meowmy sez she be a waytress.
is dat ok? we promis not to spoil dougie, but he a good dog and we wood like to gift him a brake.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

we wood like to haf lunch wif our meowmy. she sez she can come on satherday!
we tink it'd be fun.
an won day we wanta haf dougie sit wif us, an meowmy sez she be a waytress.
is dat ok? we promis not to spoil dougie, but he a good dog and we wood like to gift him a brake.
Dere S + H, you sweet kittys to think of him and want to do somthing nice for him! We sending you purrs, yur friends jasper and tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we haf an idee!
but it gotta be secret! OK?
wen dougie startes bringing out food an stuff, we all sing in our best purr voyces! FOR HE'S A VERYY GOOD DOGIE!"

Les do it!

Den saturdee, he has a speshul lunch wif us, an meowmy be waytress. but she sez she not warin any short blak dress or hi heels.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

we haf an idee!
but it gotta be secret! OK?
wen dougie startes bringing out food an stuff, we all sing in our best purr voyces! FOR HE'S A VERYY GOOD DOGIE!"

Les do it!

Den saturdee, he has a speshul lunch wif us, an meowmy be waytress. but she sez she not warin any short blak dress or hi heels.
Oh we think that is a great idea! We'd love to participate!