Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

cool! is chrismas, and dougie doz a grate job!
We will try to get Dougie's gurlfren, Priscilla, to come. He spends all of his free time wit her.

Luzee

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Den saturdee, he has a speshul lunch wif us, an meowmy be waytress. but she sez she not warin any short blak dress or hi heels."

But Smudge's ain't that kind of restaurant!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy finally got to the computer today. She has to keep the phone line open in case grandmeowmy calls. Grandmeowmy is supposed to come home tomorrow. I hope so. Topaz has moved from her room to meowmy's room and is sleeping in my spots!

Yeah, but the fat one is petting me!

But Topaz hasn't discovered the bird feeder you can see from the front window. She only watches the birdies she can see from meowmy's window.

I need to let meowmy have the computer. Hope everyone had a good day! Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, we no, but u no our meowmy a silly ladee.

Originally Posted by gemlady

"Den saturdee, he has a speshul lunch wif us, an meowmy be waytress. but she sez she not warin any short blak dress or hi heels."

But Smudge's ain't that kind of restaurant!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

LOL, we no, but u no our meowmy a silly ladee.
We want to come too, we will help sing ok? hi ari, i gonna be a smudgies for a co co, hope you can come too, luv tia.....kiss kiss

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh....please come an help! we want alla our frens to be there, and evfurry body help sing!
Originally Posted by carolcat

We want to come too, we will help sing ok? hi ari, i gonna be a smudgies for a co co, hope you can come too, luv tia.....kiss kiss

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone Isis here,

Lightning is hiding right now so I have the computer. Meowmy Angela just got Cable and it is so fast I can look up hundreds of pics of mice and birds in seconds. I also know why Lightning is also hiding.

Meowmy Angela has some people coming down from Bloomfield to get Lightning. They have always wanted a pure white kitty for their son and he will be an Indoor only kitty. Lightning is not happy with the fact of leaving but it is for the best right now. Jazz the old lady cat down stairs does not like him one bit and Meowmy Angela is scared they will fight and hurt one another. She wanted to make sure that she got a good home for Lightning or else she would not get rid of him. But she also says it is unfair that she has to lock me and him in the bedroom all the time.

For those of you wondering about all the kittens Meowmy Angela had in March of this year:

Ari - You know where that turd went lol
Boots - Went to Meowmy Angela's Aunt and Uncle
Stitch - Went to Bloomington
Mirajuu - Went to Meowmy Angela's Best friend in Bedford
Lightning - Is going to Bloomfield to a little boy.

And their mommy Samoa (Meowmy called her Samona) Went to a family in Bedford. Samoa was a Turkish Angora Meowmy Angela rescued from the Humane society. Her old meowmy was an elderly lady that gave her up due to illness and did not know Samoa was pregnant, but neither did the humane society. Meowmy Angela knew if she had left Samoa there that the kittens would be aborted and she wouldn't have had that. So March 14th and 15th 5 baby boys were born to Samoa. I got to watch but Samoa did not like that very much.

Lightning is the last of the kittens to leave the nest and that leaves me and old lady Jazz. I will let you know more about the people that comes to pick up Lightning later right now meowmy might need my help in finding Lightning so we can catch him.

Isicle (Isis)

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deer isis, thanks for ritin and telling us about what is happenin at yur house, i am glad for your meomwy tha she gotted cable, we jus got clearwire and it is real fast too, but not as fast as yurs i think. anyways we will miss hearing about lightning but sounds like this is best for him and for you, too bad the grandma cat hates him :-(, but at least i guess after he is gone you will be able to come out of the bedroom. we hopes that you will write again and tell us how you are and how lightning is doing, k? and of course .....kiss kiss ari, i luvs you, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kits! Busy morning as meowmy was out of the house early to see if she could see the doctor when he visited grandmeowmy at the hospital. Anyeay, looks like grandmeowmy will be in another day and get to come home tomorrow afternoon. I miss her.

But I am also going to miss Lightning!
Meowmy wishes he could have come to live with us, but she thinks 2 kitties (esp. that fat pig who moved in and eating enough for 3 cats) are all she can handle. It would've been so much fun to play with my brother again.

Hi Tia! It's gonna be a fun day at Smudge's!

Yoo hoo, Beeeee-jooooo! I have the corner booth at Smudge's and some hot catnip toddies! .

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for letting us know. We are sad that lightnin is leaving but happy he has a furrever home and maybe he won't be scared. You are a good fren, Isis. Will you kiss Lightning for us??
Originally Posted by Andeshan

Hey everyone Isis here,

Lightning is hiding right now so I have the computer. Meowmy Angela just got Cable and it is so fast I can look up hundreds of pics of mice and birds in seconds. I also know why Lightning is also hiding.

Meowmy Angela has some people coming down from Bloomfield to get Lightning. They have always wanted a pure white kitty for their son and he will be an Indoor only kitty. Lightning is not happy with the fact of leaving but it is for the best right now. Jazz the old lady cat down stairs does not like him one bit and Meowmy Angela is scared they will fight and hurt one another. She wanted to make sure that she got a good home for Lightning or else she would not get rid of him. But she also says it is unfair that she has to lock me and him in the bedroom all the time.

For those of you wondering about all the kittens Meowmy Angela had in March of this year:

Ari - You know where that turd went lol
Boots - Went to Meowmy Angela's Aunt and Uncle
Stitch - Went to Bloomington
Mirajuu - Went to Meowmy Angela's Best friend in Bedford
Lightning - Is going to Bloomfield to a little boy.

And their mommy Samoa (Meowmy called her Samona) Went to a family in Bedford. Samoa was a Turkish Angora Meowmy Angela rescued from the Humane society. Her old meowmy was an elderly lady that gave her up due to illness and did not know Samoa was pregnant, but neither did the humane society. Meowmy Angela knew if she had left Samoa there that the kittens would be aborted and she wouldn't have had that. So March 14th and 15th 5 baby boys were born to Samoa. I got to watch but Samoa did not like that very much.

Lightning is the last of the kittens to leave the nest and that leaves me and old lady Jazz. I will let you know more about the people that comes to pick up Lightning later right now meowmy might need my help in finding Lightning so we can catch him.

Isicle (Isis)

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone. Isis here again.
Lightning left for his new home and he seemed ok with it. I got to meet the ladies for a few minutes but not a whole lot of time since Meowmy Angela had to go Christmas shopping. I wonder if she got anything for me?

Anyways Meowmy Angela said that the ladies were going to call her later and let her know how Lightning did and give her updates when they can. They were not sure if the grandma or grandson was going to get Lightning. Meowmy is letting me out of the bedroom on a trial basis (due to the many christmas tree's) to see if I can mind with old Lady Jazz. I dare not call her grandmomma Jazz since she has never had kittens and she is very much the queen. Although she don't mind Lady Jazz it makes her feel all high and mighty I guess. Well better go for now I wanna go explore the living rooms they have nice colored boxes under those tree's I want to peek and see if any are mine.

Isicle (Isis)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you for riting us, Isis, and telling us what is goin on. We are praying for all of you.
Shenandoah an Humble

Hey everyone. Isis here again.
Lightning left for his new home and he seemed ok with it. I got to meet the ladies for a few minutes but not a whole lot of time since Meowmy Angela had to go Christmas shopping. I wonder if she got anything for me?

Anyways Meowmy Angela said that the ladies were going to call her later and let her know how Lightning did and give her updates when they can. They were not sure if the grandma or grandson was going to get Lightning. Meowmy is letting me out of the bedroom on a trial basis (due to the many christmas tree's) to see if I can mind with old Lady Jazz. I dare not call her grandmomma Jazz since she has never had kittens and she is very much the queen. Although she don't mind Lady Jazz it makes her feel all high and mighty I guess. Well better go for now I wanna go explore the living rooms they have nice colored boxes under those tree's I want to peek and see if any are mine.

Isicle (Isis)

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
So much happenin todey. We are sorry tat Lightening is leeving us. We hope he has a gud furever home now with a granma and granson.

We also are sending heeling purrs to Ari's granmeowmy. DIbetes is hard stuff to live wit.

We spent the hole day takin turns wit Meomy holding us. She was werking from home and she was holding me or Karlee most of the time. It was chilly here so we were glad she was here to hold us.

Later, Luz

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

maybe someone cood tell lightnings new meowmy about TCS that way we cood all still talk to him
what a grate
! - Cable, Java & Pixel

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lightning is sure a lucky boy to be going to a new home but we are going to miss him.

Hi Jewel. I'd love to join you for a hot catnip tea in your corner booth.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy Bobbie can serve catnip tea ok, but she has to go slow. She not as good as dougie. but we thinkin he gonna be so surprised and please to no that we all loves him.
11:30
SING FOR DOUGIE!!

andeshan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Meow meow,

Meowmy Angela got a call last night from Lightnings new Meowmy. She said he is doing good although hiding. But that isn't unusual for the little brat. He liked to hide alot. The grandmeowmy decided to keep him for herself although she said her grandson could play with Lightning when he came to visit. I get to go downstairs now but Old Lady Jazz is not so sure about me coming into her home. I just back away when she gets to close as to not get into too much trouble. After all it is me coming into her home.

With Meowmy Angela being off school for the holidays I get to have a bit more time on the computer with out Lightning hogging it. Or Meowmy for that matters.

Isicle (Isis)

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, isis! we know you really love and miss lightning!

we sure do, but we are glad you are here.

Now we are glad you be here more. we can, too, cause meowmy outtqa skool!

Meow meow,

Meowmy Angela got a call last night from Lightnings new Meowmy. She said he is doing good although hiding. But that isn't unusual for the little brat. He liked to hide alot. The grandmeowmy decided to keep him for herself although she said her grandson could play with Lightning when he came to visit. I get to go downstairs now but Old Lady Jazz is not so sure about me coming into her home. I just back away when she gets to close as to not get into too much trouble. After all it is me coming into her home.

With Meowmy Angela being off school for the holidays I get to have a bit more time on the computer with out Lightning hogging it. Or Meowmy for that matters.

Isicle (Isis)