Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning kitties! Sure is gray and coolish. Meowmy wants to stay in bed under the warm covers. I, however, was hungry and if the "suck face drool" didn't wake her up, it was on to the full out "chew on her fingers"!

Hi, Elsa! Grandmeowmy is doing fine and making sure she eats regularly. Topaz and I have an agreement. I stay out of her way if she'll stay out of mine. (I wonder how much I could get for her on eBay....
)

Oh, meowmy peed on my mouse. She says it's my fault for putting it by her bed when she has to get up and run to the potty. Well, if she'd look first...

Hello Tia!
How are you doing?

Luzee, I like turkey, even though the meowmies only gave me a little bit from the leftovers. But I like a lot of things. I'm especially fond of croissants.
You know, it is an important function of us kitties to check out our humans' foods. A taste test is even more important. Don't you agree?

Did any of you kitties watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition on Sunday night? The family getting a house has a kitty named Peanut who is "ginormous"! They even made a Peanut-sized version of the new house.

Bijou? Have you read the kitty letters to Santa thread? I think you're on Topaz's wish list.
Time to read the other threads. Have a good day!! Ari

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
mornin efurbody

Ari we knows how you feel our meowmy didn't want to get out of bed either and her kittens were almost late for skool. meowmy said something about being tired. shes been tired alot lately. she don't sleep alot but every once in a while her says her body makes her sleep ALOT and our hooman sissy cheyenne has to feed us and play with us cause they shut meowmys bedroom door and no one can go in cept daddy. meowmy talked to the house selling lady yestrday and she said that the hooman who liked r house wasn't gonna buy it cause her meowmy talked her out of it. meowmy want to move soooooo bad. it makes her sad that she is not living closer to her real meowmy especially since her doptive meowmy went to heaven. Salem and Isis made up and are frens again. I think they are silly kitties for fighting like that. meowmy said soon as she sells the house and has the money that she is taking us all to the bad place to get fixed. I didn't know we was broke!!!!!! she says is very portant that she do this so we can live to be very very old and stay healthy. plus she said she don't want to have any more kitties that we are enough of a handful and the partments in minsnowta wont let you have more than 3 pets. sooo oops i gues them drooling monsters ouside get to stay with our grand-purpaw while we are gone. YAY!!!!! I know we is ramboling on and on but we hasn't talked to our frens for a while. so i guss we better be going now

Love you all

Ailey Salem and Isis

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

this is meowmy val I think Bijou is on isis and aileys lists too lol
My meowmy says that I'm a big boy so there should be enough of me to go around!
She in fact says that in the new year I should probably try to "trim up" a bit.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

Oh, meowmy peed on my mouse. She says it's my fault for putting it by her bed when she has to get up and run to the potty. Well, if she'd look first...
Have a good day!! Ari
i'm
wuz your mouse inna potty? or did your meowmy pee onna floor?
- Cable

yarra

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zanniesmom

Our Meowmy puts the dry food in a little ball and makes us paw at it and turn it over to get the food out. Sally is good at it, so I follow her and when a piece of food falls out I grab it before she can get it. Asa
Hey Asa,
Where did your peoples get the ball? That sounds like a lot of fun! My kibble is tiny, as I am still a kitten, do you think the ball would work for me? If so, I am going to see if my Meowmy can get it for me for Christmas! YAY!

Polly

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitties! the sun is out but it is cold. Feels like a hot chocolate by the fireplace at Smudge's day!

I had my mouse by meowmy's bed and when she woke up she didn't quite make it to the potty on time. This morning I had it further from the bed.

I saw meomwy hold and pet and cuddle Topaz!
How dare she!
I guess I better start getting more cuddly with her myself.

Hi Polly! My name is Aristotle and welcome to the thread. It was started by Jasper T. Wildcat, but he ran away and hasn't been back so I took over. Asa hasn't here posted in a while but you are welcome to come back any time. We talk a lot about many things here. You might also check out Smudge's Cafe. It's where we kitties like to meet and mingle. (They have bendy straws!)

Tia! Where are you sweetie!

Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Polly! We ae Shenandoah an Humble, an we haf a catnap story thread way down there.

Ari, you let her cuddle Topaz. There's lotsa love to go all round, ok? We luv you.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yarra

Hey Asa,
Where did your peoples get the ball? That sounds like a lot of fun! My kibble is tiny, as I am still a kitten, do you think the ball would work for me? If so, I am going to see if my Meowmy can get it for me for Christmas! YAY!

Polly
my meowmy sez thay hav bals lik that at pet stors - she saw won here. nise to meet ya - i'm Cable, & i'm the riter inna famly, but sumtims Java & Pixel rite - theyr my sistrs. - Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oooh, we wish santa claws wood bring us one!

Originally Posted by laureen227

my meowmy sez thay hav bals lik that at pet stors - she saw won here. nise to meet ya - i'm Cable, & i'm the riter inna famly, but sumtims Java & Pixel rite - theyr my sistrs. - Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning, kits and kittens!
Quiet morning here. Just making sure everything is going right and the meowmies are behaving themselves.

Guess I'll head to Smudge's and check out the scene there. Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy got a package in the mail today and it's from her Secret Santa! It came all the way from Australia and there are two toys for me!
(Okay, meowmy, I'll share with Topaz.) There's a laser light and my fav - a thingie on a stick. It jingles and I like to bat it and bite it!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

my fav - a thingie on a stick. It jingles and I like to bat it and bite it!
Are you pretending its Topaz?

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh, what a cool gift!

Meowmy got a package in the mail today and it's from her Secret Santa! It came all the way from Australia and there are two toys for me!
(Okay, meowmy, I'll share with Topaz.) There's a laser light and my fav - a thingie on a stick. It jingles and I like to bat it and bite it!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh boy, a toy onna stick! We love those at our house too, specially if they has bells on them, have fun buddy...........hi ari, kiss kiss, meet me at smudgies? luv tia