Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey! dis shenandoah an humble. are you havin a good day?
Originally Posted by CJandBilly

Hi evrybudy! Ges wa t! I'm home alone wif mommy an daddy, acause meowmy an evrybudy iz at granmeowmy's howse. She toking to me on granmeowmy's puter, though. Oops... gotta go... nocked sumthin ovur... gotta fix it before da hoomens get home!

Annie Oakley

Hey all.... this is meowmy Cassie. HELP! I want to kill my aunt! (Just kidding) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE! AHHHHH!!!!
My aunt is being her normal self. So far, I've wanted to kill her (Just kidding) about 50 times, and I've been here for 40 minutes!!! She is driving me crazy! This year, we did a Secret Santa thing, where we all drew names, because last year she was "upset" that every one got more presents than her (She's over 40 years old, by the way), and she's griping and complaining because MY PARENTS are buying presents for her two kids that still live with them, who are me and my brother, ages 16 and 18. SHE is GRIPING! Can you believe that!!!!???!!!???!!!???
Sorry for the rant.... just having a bad day.

Good to see you all! Talk to you later! I'll be on a lot today... gets me away from my aunt!

Cassie

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The meowmies are home but they didn't bring any turkey home for me!

Hi Duke! My name is Aristotle. Jasper is not here, but welcome to the thread! Yeah, I'm a growing boy too. But I'm still a kitten so I run a lot. You look okay to me! Maybe you are just big boned. And we do need a little extra fat for winter.

Hi Annie O!! Good to hear from you. Um, bad that something got knocked over. oh, well. How else can you learn about gravity? Be sure to give meowmy Cassie lots of cuddles when she gets home. Some relatives can make the humans crazy.

Hi H&S!! Sorry to hear about your meowmy's problem. give her lots of headbutts and cuddle up close.

I'm off to play with my mouse toy. Or maybe my mummy mouse. Or maybe a piece of paper... Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Howdy kitty-cats! Anyone's human doing the day after thanksgiving shopping thing? My meowmy isn't. She plans to stay home and avoid the crowds. And love me!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
our meowmy is de same way. she don like all those hoomans runnin roun.
Originally Posted by gemlady

Howdy kitty-cats! Anyone's human doing the day after thanksgiving shopping thing? My meowmy isn't. She plans to stay home and avoid the crowds. And love me!

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

hi ari, this tia, kiss kiss kiss, meomwy taked her kittn mike shoppin at the mall this mornin......he needed som clothses, she said it not fun but that he got good deals

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari, its tia, where is you sweety, i missin you an i want to giv you a kiss and hug.......i at smudgies rite now if you can come, luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi kitties! Meowmy apologizes for not turning the internet on yesterday, but I think she was still a bit shaken up over the excitement of Friday night.

You see, grandmeowmy didn't eat breakfast and when meowmy checked her sugar at 5PM it was 44!!!!!
Meowmy called the EMTs and her sissy and forced some peanut butter into grandmeowmy's mouth. Not only did the sissy show up, so did the niece and then 4 men with bags and stuff! I hid in meowmy's room so she told me everything that happened. (Topaz just sat on the bed and watched everything!) When the men took grandmeowmy's sugar (an hour later) it was down to 27!
So they put a needle in her hand (ouch! she said) and gave her stuff. By 6PM they were taking her out into one of those big trucks with allthe blinking lights and took to the hospital. Soo, at the hospital they checked her out and gave her something to eat (she didn't have her teeth and had to gum it) and then the doctor came and checked her and let her go home because she was doing fine. They got home about 9:30PM and then meowmy sat up another couple of hours and didn't get to bed until 2AM Saturday.

Anyway, grandmeowmy is fine, now and meowmy says she has more gray hairs. She says she may have more white hairs than me one day.

Tia! Sorry I missed you last night, but I'm at smudge's today and ready to share a chocolate milkshake with you.

Meowmy Bobbie, I am sorry you are feeling sad over your sister. I think grandmeowmy is that way sometimes thinking about her sister who died of cancer 2 years ago. As for that man, has she tried calling him?

I'm off to read the threads from yesterday. See ya! Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jasper, we wanna tawk man tawk, so culd you come sit wif us for a lil bit dis mornin? meowmy won t be here so we can tawk privately. ok? thanks
humble an shenandoah

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari -- that sounds scary with grandmeowmy getting taken away by men with bags and stuff like that. No wonder meowmy gots some more white hairs. My meowmy gots diabetes too, but she never forgets to eat, and usually the numbers too high!

Glad you could meet Tia to chill out and feel better. Well, anyway Topaz keeps you on your toes and busy. Can't figure out what Bijou sees in her.

Meowmy Bobbie we are glad glad glad and happy that you got everything straightened out -- it sounds like a nightmare! Sweethearts wanna come to Smudges and hang out by the fire with some hot chocolate? It's cold here allasudden.

Oh yeah, we having trouble wif our mouse and sometimes we hafta turn off our puter even after a message rote but not sended. so we reading more than writing. Meowmy has NO CLUE how to fix this so hang in there wif us.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Meowmy Bobbie, I think maybe she thought you'd have to put in time for time that the kids may have missed out of school when Katrina came through. Or one of the other ones. (We call them snow days here.) Love, Meowmy Kim.
yep thats wut it wuz - you so smart!
- Cable

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon, kitties!
Meowmy has warned me that there is a stranger coming to check the water heater so I may have to run any time.

It's been a quiet morning so far with me and meowmy playing with my dangle mouse. I like to grab it and take it to meowmy and then (if I don't let go of it!) she will stretch it and let it fly and I fly after it! Wheeeeee! I like it so much I even get it down when meowmy puts it up. I also have another new toy. I found this one in the trash can. It's plastic and has these six rings and a handle and I like to throw it around.

Grandmeowmy told meowmy that I was jumping around in the kitchen and bounced off grandmeowmy and sniffed Topaz's butt - and lived to tell about it!

I think I heard a car pull up Bye!

Ari

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Oh Ari,

It sounds like a lot is happening tere. We're glad tat Grandmeowmy is doing better. It must have been scary. I dont blame you for hiding wile the heater guy is tere. I usually hide but Karlee is just a lil suck up and just falls all over tem.

You are so brave to be smelling Topaz's butt. And she didnt swat you? I alway swat Karlee wen she goes smelling where she shuldnt.

Ohh - Meomy's lunch is dun. Now I need to go stik my nose in it to chek it out.

Later, Luzeeeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
luzee, wut did yur meowmy haf for lunch?

Was it good?
Originally Posted by katachtig

Oh Ari,

It sounds like a lot is happening tere. We're glad tat Grandmeowmy is doing better. It must have been scary. I dont blame you for hiding wile the heater guy is tere. I usually hide but Karlee is just a lil suck up and just falls all over tem.

You are so brave to be smelling Topaz's butt. And she didnt swat you? I alway swat Karlee wen she goes smelling where she shuldnt.

Ohh - Meomy's lunch is dun. Now I need to go stik my nose in it to chek it out.

Later, Luzeeeee

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

luzee, wut did yur meowmy haf for lunch?

Was it good?
She had a lean cuisine teriyake noodle bowl. It was ok. We got turkey tonight. Much and Karlee were little piggys. I just wasnt interested. So they ate mine.

Luzeee

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We think you are all the best!

Originally Posted by katachtig

She had a lean cuisine teriyake noodle bowl. It was ok. We got turkey tonight. Much and Karlee were little piggys. I just wasnt interested. So they ate mine.

Luzeee