Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom2SalemIsis

ooooo looky wat i found!!! ISIS AILEY COMERE! look itsa place for us to talk wif all our frends!!! (let me type) NO Isis your too lil (im the same age as you silly) still i got here first so im the oldest! we just wanted to say hi to all yall before mewomy comes back to the office (salem get off my desk!![/i]) oops here her coms gotta run

bye,
Salem

humph! mommy lets me sit on the desk all the time (thats cause all you do is lay there) of course i do it gets me lots of luvn specially when shes doing her school work and i lay on her hands but im tired so im not gonna talk too much the meds the dr gave me make me kinda sleepy

goodnight,
Ailey

Finially real quick fore mommy coms back (mommie isis is on the desk too!)love you all and cant wait to talk more

smooches
Isis
an tell your meowmy how bootiful your pix are in her siggy!
are you all gurls like us? - Cable, Java, & Pixel

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
dere isis and salem and ailey, nice to meet you, i am tia, jaspers lil sister, i hope you wood like to come over to our "hi its jasper remember me" thred to talk sometime too, i am hopin you would like to be friends..........hi ari, kiss kiss, this yur tia, i waiting in the kwiet room at smudgies.......and i lonely for you, plese come soon....luv tia

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
{Salem}
geeeeze our meowmy didn't get up till ate tis mornin when daddy called so we diddn't get fed till just a bit ago so we are all pretty sleepy now cause our bellis all fulled up. mewomy says she needs all the rest she can get cause something bout a big day and daddy forgot to bring his ring or somfing like that and she is stressed out what ever that means. i tired and tried to wake meowmy up this mornin (yeah and you got locked out of the room
)
ailey hush and mind your own. anyways i tried to get her up but she just kept putting me on the floor and saying salem go away. it made me mad so i pounced on her foot and mewomy yelled OUCH! and then put me in the hall and shut the door
(well you did use your claws
)
oh hush meowmy just clipped them they aare not that sharp... well they are kinda... sorta.... maybe... ok... yeah... well she should have woked up!!!!!!

{Ailey}
Meowmy didn't waked up cause she was up late last nite doing her school work and if you wernt such a baby you would know that cause you would have gotten to stay up late with her like i did instead of going to sleep early! (im not a baby Ailey!) Oh hush it's my turn. And the big day is moewmy is finially getting married to daddy and yes daddy forgot his ring but they have another one i think meowmy said somfin about her great-great grandmothers ring. (wow you know how old that could be in cat yeears!
)
Isis don't think dear you might get dizzy and fall down! (will not!) Anyways Im off for a good belly scritch and my morning nap the sun is coming in purrrrfectly through Nathanael's window onto his desk.

{Isis}
Why am I always last to wryte? (because your'e the baby) (and the slowest) [YOU GUYS BETTER BE NICE OR IM GOING TO TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE IT FOR 2 DAYS!!!!] le sigh they are always mean to me. wait till i get bigger then im gonna wack ya both
!!!!! well im gonna go i guess i think meowmy needs to use the puter and i need to go take a nap.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom2SalemIsis said:
{Salem}
geeeeze our meowmy didn't get up till ate tis mornin when daddy called so we diddn't get fed till just a bit ago so we are all pretty sleepy now cause our bellis all fulled up. mewomy says she needs all the rest she can get cause something bout a big day and daddy forgot to bring his ring or somfing like that and she is stressed out what ever that means. i tired and tried to wake meowmy up this mornin (yeah and you got locked out of the room
)
ailey hush and mind your own. anyways i tried to get her up but she just kept putting me on the floor and saying salem go away. it made me mad so i pounced on her foot and mewomy yelled OUCH! and then put me in the hall and shut the door
(well you did use your claws
)
oh hush meowmy just clipped them they aare not that sharp... well they are kinda... sorta.... maybe... ok... yeah... well she should have woked up!!!!!!

{Ailey}
Meowmy didn't waked up cause she was up late last nite doing her school work and if you wernt such a baby you would know that cause you would have gotten to stay up late with her like i did instead of going to sleep early! (im not a baby Ailey!) Oh hush it's my turn. And the big day is moewmy is finially getting married to daddy and yes daddy forgot his ring but they have another one i think meowmy said somfin about her great-great grandmothers ring. (wow you know how old that could be in cat yeears!
)
Isis don't think dear you might get dizzy and fall down! (will not!) Anyways Im off for a good belly scritch and my morning nap the sun is coming in purrrrfectly through Nathanael's window onto his desk.

{Isis}
Why am I always last to wryte? (because your'e the baby) (and the slowest) [YOU GUYS BETTER BE NICE OR IM GOING TO TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO USE IT FOR 2 DAYS!!!!] le sigh they are always mean to me. wait till i get bigger then im gonna wack ya both
!!!!! well im gonna go i guess i think meowmy needs to use the puter and i need to go take a nap.
[/QUOTE

Wow, sounds like an excitin day at YUR house! Be good kittys cuz today is a BIG BIG day for yur meomwy, k?
We hopes that evfurrything else goes smoothly and that yur meowmy and daddy has a grate wedding day. We sending yur meomwy and daddy wishes for a loong and happy life together and you kittys too!!
Congratulashons to alla you.
, yur new friends jasper and tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all and especially our new friends Isis, Ailey, and Salem!

Yeah, we had a lot more of them nasty storms yesterday. Started at 9am and kept on until about 7pm. Several tornados and funnel clouds north and south and west of us, but we were safe. Unfortunately, now that the front passed through, it 30 degrees colder!
Brrrrrr. The fireplace at Smudge's is going to feel great today!

Topaz is still in the basement, the ninny. The water isn't that deep and once she gets up the stairs grandmeowmy will pick her up and dry her fat feet and let her sleep on the electric blanket. Meanwhile, it has been a great time without having to look over my shoulder all the time! I've been having a whole lot of fun with my new toy. Wasn't too happy when she took it down and hid it on the computer desk, but I found it this morning with no problems!
(Meowmy and grnadmeowmy can't go down into the basement. the steps are hard on them. Besides, Topaz was outdoors for several weeks and is now intimidated by a couple inches of water?)

Hi Tia!
I'm on my way to Smudge's. Hot chocolate and a snuggle by the fireplace?

Hi Brother Lightning! Me and Topaz are still at it - when she comes out of the basement. Glad to hear the storms missed you, too. Sorry to hear meowmy Angela was sick! Maybe you should learn to dial 911 and meow into the phone.

Hi Isis, Ailey and Salem!!! Glad you can join us kitties here and give your opinions on life and living with humans. Congratulations to your meowmy and purrpaw on getting married. Will you get to be attendants and carry flowers? Or are you giving the bride away? If you need good whacking lessons, get hold of Lucy (or as we call her here, Luzeeeeeee). She's a pro! Hope to see you at Smudge's! Great food and they have bendy straws!

Time to read the other threads. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi, ari fren, and how iz topaz?

we hope for a storm and cold weffer. it is too hot for thanksgivin.

Shenandoah an humble

has anyone herd from bijou or mika?

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Topaz is still in the basement and she can stay there! It's been very quiet and restful since she got stuck down there. Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ari, is topaz ok? we don wan any kitty to be alone an scared or sad.

Originally Posted by gemlady

Topaz is still in the basement and she can stay there! It's been very quiet and restful since she got stuck down there. Ari

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari -- hee hee that Topaz still stuck in the basement!! She's gonna be mad when she decides to come up! Does she have anything to eat or drink down there? Maybe she'll find another way up that's not wet!

Do you think your meowmy an grandmeowmy will call their nephews or nieces to come get her out? Whoops ..... maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Hi to all the other kitties on Ari's thread. It's exciting that Isis an Salem an Ailey's meowmy an daddy gettin mewried. Congratulations to them!

Hi Shenandoah darling and Humble dear, see you at Smudge's.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bummer of a day. Topaz finally made her way out of the basement. She ate my food, her food and then tried to whack me. Then she went and claimed grandmeowmy's electric blanket. Suck up...

The water is still in the basement and until it is pumped out, the furnace can't be repaired. It's only got up to the 30s today. Good thing for the electric blanket and the space heater or the humans would go over to my human sister's house and sleep there. I'D BE LEFT ALONE WITH TOPAZ! AUUUGGGHHHH!!!!

Tia?
Sorry I was so long getting to the computer but meowmy was busy and then grandmeowmy had a doctor's appointment and then they went to eat with friends at the chinese buffet (
says meowmy Jan! ). then the friends stopped by and the man went into the basement and checked the sump pump and the lady wanted to see me, but I ran. Topaz, the big fat suck up, let the lady pet her.

Topaz also found out how to get to the top of the fridge!
Is there anyplace I'm safe from her fat paws?
Hope everyone else had a good day. ari

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh Ari, how unsettling for you. But on the other hand, poor Topaz must have had a very trying time down in the wet basement and no food. No wonder she ate all the food. Just imagine if that had been you down there by yourself. Try to cut her a bit of slack for a couple days and see how she responds.

She must have been pretty scared and upset.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Bummer of a day. Topaz finally made her way out of the basement. She ate my food, her food and then tried to whack me. Then she went and claimed grandmeowmy's electric blanket. Suck up...

The water is still in the basement and until it is pumped out, the furnace can't be repaired. It's only got up to the 30s today. Good thing for the electric blanket and the space heater or the humans would go over to my human sister's house and sleep there. I'D BE LEFT ALONE WITH TOPAZ! AUUUGGGHHHH!!!!

Tia?
Sorry I was so long getting to the computer but meowmy was busy and then grandmeowmy had a doctor's appointment and then they went to eat with friends at the chinese buffet (
says meowmy Jan! ). then the friends stopped by and the man went into the basement and checked the sump pump and the lady wanted to see me, but I ran. Topaz, the big fat suck up, let the lady pet her.

Topaz also found out how to get to the top of the fridge!
Is there anyplace I'm safe from her fat paws?
Hope everyone else had a good day. ari
awww, my poor sweety.....i luvs you ari, come to smudgies and have some cake and coco wif me....luv tia

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
M-m-m-m-mornin'!
I'm trying to figure out how to type this from the top of the monitor. Why? It's warm, that's why. Meowmy put the heat pad to warm the bed where her feet would be before going to bed, and I found that place, but she took it out and shut it off. Oh, well, meowmy was a good source of heat, too. She just wishes I'd not sleep on her upper arm and cut off the circulation.

Can't stay long cuz meowmy wants the computer. Their friends are supposed to come back this afternoon and he is going to try and fix the furnace and do some weatherization for grandmeowmy. So she needs to do her compter work this morning.

HI Tia!
Meet ya at Smudge's for a hot chocolate and french toast!
Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
is FINALLY cold here. we not ever go outside but meowmy sez it feels good. all we no is that we happee to haf her home for the weekend.

M-m-m-m-mornin'!
I'm trying to figure out how to type this from the top of the monitor. Why? It's warm, that's why. Meowmy put the heat pad to warm the bed where her feet would be before going to bed, and I found that place, but she took it out and shut it off. Oh, well, meowmy was a good source of heat, too. She just wishes I'd not sleep on her upper arm and cut off the circulation.

Can't stay long cuz meowmy wants the computer. Their friends are supposed to come back this afternoon and he is going to try and fix the furnace and do some weatherization for grandmeowmy. So she needs to do her compter work this morning.

HI Tia!
Meet ya at Smudge's for a hot chocolate and french toast!
Ari

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

is FINALLY cold here. we not ever go outside but meowmy sez it feels good. all we no is that we happee to haf her home for the weekend.
S+H, H+S - our meowmy will be home for 10 hole dayz!
she has a week off for turkeyday...
duz your meowmy haf to go to skool nex week cuz of the hurycane? - Cable, Java, & Pixel

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hurrycane? is dere another won? Meowmy bobbie hasta go to skool on moday an tuesday but affer dat, she is home until the next monday!
Wear is dis hurrycane?

she has been so tyred she hasnt evn wached anee news?

we gotta go tell her to turn it on now.
Thanks!

wut are you and yor meowmy doin for thanksgivin?

Originally Posted by laureen227

S+H, H+S - our meowmy will be home for 10 hole dayz!
she has a week off for turkeyday...
duz your meowmy haf to go to skool nex week cuz of the hurycane? - Cable, Java, & Pixel

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hurrycane? is dere another won? Meowmy bobbie hasta go to skool on moday an tuesday but affer dat, she is home until the next monday!
Wear is dis hurrycane?

she has been so tyred she hasnt evn wached anee news?

we gotta go tell her to turn it on now.
Thanks!

wut are you and yor meowmy doin for thanksgivin?
Meowmy Bobbie, I think maybe she thought you'd have to put in time for time that the kids may have missed out of school when Katrina came through. Or one of the other ones. (We call them snow days here.) Love, Meowmy Kim.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, she DID haf to dokumint time she spent workin, but she did it alreddy. dat way dey don hafta go bak to skool to make up tyme.

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Meowmy Bobbie, I think maybe she thought you'd have to put in time for time that the kids may have missed out of school when Katrina came through. Or one of the other ones. (We call them snow days here.) Love, Meowmy Kim.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey kits. Sorry it's taken so long to get on today. Meowmy had to keep the phone line open. Her friends are here to work on the electricity and heat and won't let meowmy help. They even told grandmeowmy to watch movies!

Life's back to normal. Topaz was looking for me so she could beat me up. That was after she put on a show for grandmeowmy by not trying to whack me when grandmeowmy was in the kitchen.

Tia! See you at Smudgie's!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't get made Ari, but we glad Topaz upstairs. We got worried bout her down in the cold wet basement with no food! We're glad you're getting your furnace fixed too. Just try not to let her get the upper hand! Did she lose some weight down there in the basement?

Can you believe we havin HOT weather!? So hot, there's fires again. It's supposed to be raney seesun now. Well, it better for the outside cats.

Meowmy won't take me out for walks cos I got flees bad. We had the flee meds but she won't take me out like she wuz ever nite.

SWEETHEARTS!! meet you at Smudge's? We have iced catnip tea!