Help - My Meowmy Is Trying To Starve Me!!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, alla u sharp clawed kitties wif razeer teefs! Unite!
de war is on! we want our meowmy vinduhcayted!

Originally Posted by kluchetta

Then go beat up Jeff an those other bad peeples on Bobbie's thred.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we try we try....but meowmy bobbie has dis ting bout wanting evryone to love her. she gettin better but she gots a long ways to go.
wats a kitty to do?

Originally Posted by gemlady

Tell meowmy Bobbie to stay away from that board!
She doesn't need to be around mean people.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

hey frens! we doin good but meowmy sad over jeff not callin and some peeples on another baord are bein mean to her. but she has peeples who love her here so it is ok.
We sorry to hear dat, we thinks maybe it be best if meomwy Bobbie stays here where she have nice friends to love her and not go the the "other bord" anymore, then she won't be sad!
An I will go and skratch and bite jeff if you wants me too, or maybe jus dig a hole in the litterbox and bury him!
luv from jasper, tia and meowmy Carol

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WE TINK IF YOU SHOWT YUR RAZOR TEEF if would help. an u can sen virtual hisses to the peeples at the offer board.
tank you.
Originally Posted by carolcat

We sorry to hear dat, we thinks maybe it be best if meomwy Bobbie stays here where she have nice friends to love her and not go the the "other bord" anymore, then she won't be sad!
An I will go and skratch and bite jeff if you wants me too, or maybe jus dig a hole in the litterbox and bury him!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

We agree with Jasper, Meowmy Bobbie shuld stay here. I culd go wak them if you want.

Luze

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all! Meowmy was on the site thismorning but hogged the computer and wouldn't let me post.
baaaad meowmy! She keeps insisting it's her computer.

anyway, it's been quiet. I've avoided Topaz and she's been avoiding meowmy. I guess she didn't like meowmy yelling at her. Meowmy petted and loved her this morning. I could smell Topaz on her when she tried to pick me up and love me.
Meowmy should only smell like me!

Hello, Tia!
Meet ya at Smudge's for a catnip cola?

Next time Meowmy Bobbied tries to get on that other board, get on the keyboard and type in The Cat Site. We love her here!
Everybody wants to be liked but there are some folks out there who just like to hate.
"They needs whackin' " yo quote Ms. Luzeeeeeeeeeee!

Meowmy is looking tired so I need to convince her it's our nap time. Catch ya later! Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thas a good idee!
dis place the best!

Hey all! Meowmy was on the site thismorning but hogged the computer and wouldn't let me post.
baaaad meowmy! She keeps insisting it's her computer.

anyway, it's been quiet. I've avoided Topaz and she's been avoiding meowmy. I guess she didn't like meowmy yelling at her. Meowmy petted and loved her this morning. I could smell Topaz on her when she tried to pick me up and love me.
Meowmy should only smell like me!

Hello, Tia!
Meet ya at Smudge's for a catnip cola?

Next time Meowmy Bobbied tries to get on that other board, get on the keyboard and type in The Cat Site. We love her here!
Everybody wants to be liked but there are some folks out there who just like to hate.
"They needs whackin' " yo quote Ms. Luzeeeeeeeeeee!

Meowmy is looking tired so I need to convince her it's our nap time. Catch ya later! Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning. Meowmy was up late and didn't go to sleep until about 2am! That's what happens when she drinks mello yello and then a regular coke. She also got hungry and got a hamburger. "dk" What's a kitty to do to keep it's humans on the right schedule?

For all you chocoholics out there, meowmy is recommending Fazoli's Chocolate Torte. A layer of chocolate cake with 2 layers of mousse on either side.
Me? I'd be more interested if it had been chocolate "mouse".

Morning, Tia, my sweet!
It's chilly again and I would love to snuggle with you!
I'm on my way to Smudge's to get a hot chocolate.

H&S - good boys. Keep meowmy Bobbie from that other board.

Well, more threads to read, so toodle-loo and see ya at Smudge's! Ari

Here kitty kitty kitty...

Oh, no, Topaz is awake!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy sez dis is the best bord!
An we likin out new food, but shenandoah likes the wet in the can an not in the pouch.
we gonna be sleek an trim, y'all!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Hey Ari,

Just stopped by to say 'Hi' and see how you are doing with Topaz. You wak her gud for me.

Luvs, Luzee

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hey, ari, meomwy sez i can hang out at the cafe for a little while, can you come and sit with me? i miss you, and i thot maybe we could have some lunch together, luv tia

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we LIKE Nutro! Is good! Meowmy only got 2 cans of the lite wet food or the wayte control and she gonna get more. I luv it! Tank yoo all!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening kitties! Hope you all had a good day. Meowmy just gave my evening salmon treats and is now letting me post.

I heard meowmy tell grandmeowmy about her morning errand run. First she went and got some soft drinks and tissues and Mint M&Ms. On her way out of the parking lot she and others were waiting for someone to turn left (they were from out of town and must not have known to turn left from that drive is almost impossible at noontime!) this other driver (who meowmy called a #%&@*) cut her off! Anyway meowmy decided to take the long way home and see some of the tornado damage for herself. (Not nice to rubberneck meowmy!
).

The local humane society was in the path but got very little damage to their building. The buildings behind them were destroyed. Meowmy checked to see if there was anything the folks on the cat site could do and they said they were starting a fund to take care of the medical expenses for animals displaced by the tornado. Some will probably not be claimed by their owners or caretakers, so the place needs contributions to pay for spay/neuter, tests, and vaccinations.

All the details are in Cats S.O.S. "Pet Adoption Center and the Tornado".

Ain't my meowmy nice to stop and inquire? And she will be sending a donation, too. I love my meowmy.

Except when she pets Topaz.

Have a good night, dear friends. Ari

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, Ari, sorry I don't write a lot, I still gets confused which thred Meowmy is on sometimes. Meowmy is surprised that your Meowmy went into the pet place an came back out without a cat. She doesn't think she could do that!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yur meowmy is an angel, for shure!

Good evening kitties! Hope you all had a good day. Meowmy just gave my evening salmon treats and is now letting me post.

I heard meowmy tell grandmeowmy about her morning errand run. First she went and got some soft drinks and tissues and Mint M&Ms. On her way out of the parking lot she and others were waiting for someone to turn left (they were from out of town and must not have known to turn left from that drive is almost impossible at noontime!) this other driver (who meowmy called a #%&@*) cut her off! Anyway meowmy decided to take the long way home and see some of the tornado damage for herself. (Not nice to rubberneck meowmy!
).

The local humane society was in the path but got very little damage to their building. The buildings behind them were destroyed. Meowmy checked to see if there was anything the folks on the cat site could do and they said they were starting a fund to take care of the medical expenses for animals displaced by the tornado. Some will probably not be claimed by their owners or caretakers, so the place needs contributions to pay for spay/neuter, tests, and vaccinations.

All the details are in Cats S.O.S. "Pet Adoption Center and the Tornado".

Ain't my meowmy nice to stop and inquire? And she will be sending a donation, too. I love my meowmy.

Except when she pets Topaz.

Have a good night, dear friends. Ari

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Hi, Ari, sorry I don't write a lot, I still gets confused which thred Meowmy is on sometimes. Meowmy is surprised that your Meowmy went into the pet place an came back out without a cat. She doesn't think she could do that!
Well, Elsa, technically they were closed because of the damage. And meowmy is low on money. But meowmy tried to help a little.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Afternoon, kittens and kats! Last night meowmy and grandmeowmy drove through some the neighborhoods hit by the tornado. (there they go rubbernecking again!) Anyway, even though it was dark you could still see the many houses that were destroyed. And no one was killed in these neighborhoods! It's bad enough to see on TV but to see it close up is something else. Meowmy has never been this close to this much damage.

she even felt sorry for some cows whose pasture was in the path.

Hope everyone is having a good Saturday. Meowmy and grandmeowmy have 2 places to be this evening. At the same time.

Ari

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yur meowmy is an angel, like we sed.
Is she and Grandmeowmy Lue doin ok?

Well, Elsa, technically they were closed because of the damage. And meowmy is low on money. But meowmy tried to help a little.

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari

We sad for all the peeple in the tornado's path. Meowmy was close enuf to a tornado once to see it go all black outside. She was teeching that day. It was close, but instead hit the nearby elementary school.

She sed she seen lotsa damage wen L.A. had riots, April 29, ummm she thinks 1995. Bildings in the nayborhood were burned down and her dautters school bus culdn't get through to bring her home for a long time. It very sobering to be close to stuff like that.

How is Topaz? Is hiding from yu?

Hi Sweetharts -- we never forget yu two kiss kiss kiss kiss

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Ari - was it a qwiet weekend at yur house? Meowmy busy Saturday and sleepin on Sunday. I hadta help her nap by holdin her down! Yur frend, Elsa